Fast-tastic road to goal

Mmm chocolate! Though I've got to say I hope you've not bought a sux pack ;)

Sleep tight mrs and I'll see you for run three tomorrow xx

Morning!

Couldn't sleep last night but strangely enough, I don't feel like rubbish. I feel great because somehow I feel like I've lost two stone overnight! I feel trimmer and toned for some reason. Feel good!

I am tempted to jump on the scales but I won't! I will be able to tell by my belt. Katie and I said we would weigh when my belt goes into the fourth hole. At the start of the week, I was in the first hole and now I'm in the second hole. I let you know what hole I'm in later!

Today is going to be great:

This morning gym then 1.00pm run with Katie. Really looking forward to that. I am really enjoying running with Katie. She really inspires me. She has such a 'have a go' attitude. I love that. The runs help me because I have an injury and I don't want to exacerbate it. The way that we are running is making me feel that I get a little bit stronger rather than doing more damage.

I am going to a party tonight so that will be fantastic. We are guaranteed to have a great time. My wee besto will be there and we haven't seen each other for 5 weeks cos she's been on honeymoon in Australia. We gabbed for an hour last night on the phone so that means we can fill the night with dancing instead of catching up! I actually don't feel like drinking much but I'm sure that will change once Julie coerces me.

Today is an up day too!

Have a good one :) x

Aww that was lovely to read, you sound in really high spirits! :)

Have a great day! X

Go you with gym and a run yay! Well I'm bloody glad you feel lighter because you definitely look it - as I said to you the other night I can't believe how toned you look, I really do find it hard to believe that we are similar weights as we really don't look it, I want your stomach! :D

Just need to let everyone know that looking at you it's impossible to believe that you could be in the 11's or 12's (seeing as we don't know cos we're not weighing - beltgate) as if I saw you I'd say you would be about in the 10's.....I think you must have a bloody heavy head!

See you later mrs xx

Go you with gym and a run yay! Well I'm bloody glad you feel lighter because you definitely look it - as I said to you the other night I can't believe how toned you look, I really do find it hard to believe that we are similar weights as we really don't look it, I want your stomach! :D Just need to let everyone know that looking at you it's impossible to believe that you could be in the 11's or 12's (seeing as we don't know cos we're not weighing - beltgate) as if I saw you I'd say you would be about in the 10's.....I think you must have a bloody heavy head! See you later mrs xx

I am heavier than you mrs and we are similar build and shape. In fact I think you're bum is way smaller than mines! We'll take photos later to prove it. Don't worry. We'll delete immediately!

X

Nooo those photos are being kept so we can see our shrinkage progress :D

Hope you're enjoying a fabulous well deserved night out xx

You two are so funny with each other

Right... Where do I start?

Don't know where I left off so ill just go for it. This will be a bit long cos it's fuelled by vodka!

Went to gym this morning and did spin, then up to gym for an hour to burn 500 cals on machines then I did a class with the fitball which was torture (glad Marco popped mines!)

Home for some bran flakes and chopped banana, and a lovely face time with OH. Then I met the lovely Katie for a run. As usual she did it like a pro. At the end she said she didn't enjoy it as the previous day but you couldn't tell. She just embraces it :) we had an audience of about 10 men so we didn't do the stretches in front of them! Katie, if you are reading this, I forgot to do my 75 squats but will do them when I finish this post. Hope my counting is not affected! After run we went back to mines for a coffee and a gab. Katie was saying how small I looked etc but she just doesn't realise that we are practically the same height, shape, size and weight. So we took photos to compare and we are like twins! We measured too and there's only 3cm between us. So I'm hoping that she starts to realise how much she has shrunk. When she's looking at me, I'm a reflection of what she is.

Then my daughter decides to be a little darling and disrupt my plans for the evening. I was supposed to go to a party tonight, which I was looking forward to but daughter wanted me to move her into her Uni accommodation tonight instead of tomorrow because she was too excited to wait any longer. So I didn't go to the party and moved her in instead. We then got home because she has to work tomorrow, so I made her drive me to the party. So a quick spruce up, I ended up turning up at 10.15pm. Everyone was melted and there was hardly any food left (bonus) so I had three, yes three, bits of birthday cake to compensate. In my defence they were tiny bits! I washed them down with vodka diet cokes and about 5 glasses of water. Had an absolute ball. Was great seeing my friends and had a great catch up. The music was fantastic - basically all of the bands that Julie and I see each year at T in the park music festival. So I burned a few cals there too!

Now my ears are ringing and I'm going to do some squats before I crawl into bed!

Tomorrow may be a DD. See how I feel. Might go to gym. Might not. Will move rest of daughters stuff tomorrow and hand her over completely to the Uni!

That's about it :)

Hope you are sailing through ur diet. Night night! X

Morning! Such a lovely morning, it's a shame to waste it lying in bed so I'm going to get up to go to the gym :)

Food wise I was thinking of a DD but I have a lot of fruit to eat and other bits n bobs before it goes off so I'm just going to have whatever :) it's supposed to be UD anyway.

Hope u have a great day! X

You're a right little gym bunny! I couldn't stand the gym, found it so tedious, plus I never push myself enough, I was like, yeah 10 mins on the cross trainer, that's me done lol!!

Ha! I do have days like that...

A woman was on a bike yesterday reading a newspaper and people were bemused. End of the day, she's still burning more than she would sitting on the couch reading it! X

Watching the great north run on the cross trainer at the gym. Love that race. Ran it few times. Last time in 2012.

Record it on BBC, because you will be inspired by the masses who are running. Lots of fantastic stories.

I'm loving watching this:) The atmosphere is great. Feel like I'm almost doing it!

Attachments

• image-3871805192.jpg
    image-3871805192.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 33
Get ur TV onto BBC!

Mo Farah is going to try to win today. He was second last year!

Can you tell I'm buzzing?! X

Attachments

• image-3286120684.jpg
    image-3286120684.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 30
I'm watching it TH!

Good girl! Was exciting wasn't it (women n men's elite) Paula Radcliffe had her record beaten by one second! And Farah won finally! This us the best bit now... Watching the ordinary men n women doing extraordinary things :) I'm still on cross trainer watching! X

Oldest runner in today's half marathon is local man Jarrow Jim who is 93. Massive respect! Bless him :) so inspirational... X

Attachments

• image-1236152815.jpg
    image-1236152815.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 27
Back