Fast-tastic road to goal

Glad you enjoyed the race, I only saw a couple of minutes of it - all credit to the 93 year old man!

Are you off to little C's tonight to see how she's settling in? Glad you got to the party and had a good time xx

Great day

Spent 2 hours 15 minutes on the cross trainer at the gym watching the Great North Run. I get so much motivation from watching things like that. Burned 909 cals in the process :)

Had a snooze on the couch in the sunshine this afternoon and when daughter finished work, I drove her to her new student flat. Exciting times ahead for her. Bless her. Sorted her food out. She must be the only student in the city with kale in the fridge. One of the guys has a slab of baked beans and a slab of Budweiser. My kinda guy!

Food wise I've had a mix. Two bread buns and butter, loads watermelon, grapes, plums and a peach plus pack snack a jacks and two wispas and a mint biscuit. Not really hungry now! Bought a pizza but don't fancy it. Too late now.

Going to iron clothes for the week then hit the sack. Quite tired.

New reception class starting tomorrow. I'm expecting lots of emotional parents. God love them :) x

Aww good luck for tomorrow :) I bet the parents are emotional - I know what ours are like every morning ;)

DD today

Work went well. Kids were fab. So cute!

Didn't have anything to eat at lunch. I hope I. Dan continue this!

Home from work and met Katie for a run. Was great. I was dreading it but it was fine. I'd forgotten my inhaler but I was ok :)

Just had a curry ready meal and pack crisps which take me to 492 cals. Satisfied with that :)

Hope you are doing well! X

Was a fab run thanks, love how you chat me the way round....you'd better think of a load of stuff to say to get me through the mile lol xx

Aw I bet they all loved their new teacher :D x

Well done on all the workouts TH. x

Enjoy your up day tomorrow and hope it's a good day for you x

UD today. Flying visit!

No breakfast

Soup and bread for lunch

Dinner (which I'm having now) chilli

Not really hungry... Been busy today!

Been shopping with Katie after work and meeting and then had a coffee. She got a nice coat. Now waiting on my friend popping round for visit. I'm actually quite tired and could easily snuggle in bed!

Hope you are doing well :)

Thanks for joining me for a shop - I know how much you love it lol xx

Have a lovely evening :) x

Sounds like a good day TH - UD for me too but didn't really eat that much.

See you soon speedy ;) x

Another wee quickie...

DD

Plain salad for lunch

Salmon and veg for dinner

Was starving but ok now :)

Did c25k run and managed to get stung by wasp. Little rascal!

Had lovely FaceTime with oH first thing this morning and another face time with daughter.
Thank god for technology!

Hope ur are doing well x

Another wee quickie... DD Plain salad for lunch Salmon and veg for dinner Was starving but ok now :) Did c25k run and managed to get stung by wasp. Little rascal! Had lovely FaceTime with oH first thing this morning and another face time with daughter. Thank god for technology! Hope ur are doing well x

Great DD hon, I didn't quite manage mine ;)

Wasps are my Arch enemy, they always seem to find me even in places where they shouldn't be!!

Back