Fast-tastic road to goal

Morning! Wide awake :) Getting excited about the impending referendum in Scotland. Wish I was up home to feel the buzz. Fell asleep listening to Alex Salmand and Gordon Brown and woke up listening to some other debate. Going to have a referendum party to myself on Thursday night and get up very early to watch live feed. Off to gym again before work. Another busy day because I have a course after work so not home until about 7.15. Hope u ate being the best u can be :) x

What would you vote if you could TH?

What would you vote if you could TH?

I'd be a Yes. Was an out n out no up until about 4 months ago. It would be a shame to break the union as it is so unique. It's great having allies and sharing resources, resulting in more clout in a global field.

Don't rate Alex Salmand and SNP but the vote is not for them.

The more I've weighed up the options from both sides, the more I believe Scotland should have total control over their own finances and shape policies in response to the needs of the nation.

I was put off by the 'we've won' approach by the no campaigners. They relied on the older generation being afraid of change etc. the country is predominantly labour and the campaign was headed by labour politician so think they thought it was done deal. Polls were all in favour of no. When yes closed gap, no panicked and started offering more powers even though they didn't clarify the powers. Bit too little too late. Think the scaremongering about border controls, currency, oil running out, companies pulling out resulting in job losses, no return etc was a bit much.

The yes campaign was just as bad. Alistair darling ran rings around Alex Salmand in the first televised debate. Nicola sturgeon is a better public speaker. Lots of yes voters are ill-informed patriotics.

I like the law, education system, free tuition for Uni students, nhs system, free prescriptions, bus passes for elderly etc, lack of bedroom tax. These policies are more equitable and fair. Don't punish the vulnerable in society. Think Scotland should take charge of own purse strings and continue to build upon successes. If they muck it up. So be it. Deal with it.

Dissolving the union doesn't mean adios, see you later. I'm sure relationships will be strengthened and reinforced.

That was a big post! X

Such a busy day.

DD.

So busy that I've only just eaten. Wasn't hungry in slightest but have forced self to eat pasta ready meal (412 cals) because I'm running tomorrow morning with Katie at 6am so I'm going to need some fuel.

Gym this morn. Burned on cross trainer, stair master, rower and wave machine. Like getting a sweat on :)

Hope ur feeling positive x

Quick question...

Is this tshirt too tight for work? Non uniform day, must wear yellow or something with yellow on.

Worried it shows off too much of my shape/boobs? X

Attachments

• image-2671299075.jpg
    image-2671299075.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 49
I agree with all your points TH and think I'd like to see a yes just so the yes campaigners can't forever claim 'things would have been different had we voted yes' whenever things are tough in Scotland.

However I'm not sure I agree with the below:

Dissolving the union doesn't mean adios, see you later. I'm sure relationships will be strengthened and reinforced.

A lot of English people are very upset about the prospect of Scottish independence and see it as a personal affront against the English. Not sure that will be rebuilt quickly...

Quick question... Is this tshirt too tight for work? Non uniform day, must wear yellow or something with yellow on. Worried it shows off too much of my shape/boobs? X

It looks great in the pic but when you are relaxed and aren't posed for a photograph what does it look like? Are you going to feel comfortable?

I agree with all your points TH and think I'd like to see a yes just so the yes campaigners can't forever claim 'things would have been different had we voted yes' whenever things are tough in Scotland. However I'm not sure I agree with the below: A lot of English people are very upset about the prospect of Scottish independence and see it as a personal affront against the English. Not sure that will be rebuilt quickly...

Yes agree :) A lot of media associating Yes with anti English. X

Whoop whoop! Fantastic 6am run with Katie ketosis. Aim was mile and she did 1.5m No messing and no fussing! So go to her diary and give her a well deserved high 5. When I first met her she told she would NEVER EVER run and she was adamant!

Busy day. Work then a parents evening presentation to deliver then hairdressers but all I want to do is watch live feeds from the referendum. So excited last night that I couldn't sleep :) yes or no... It will be monumental! By tomorrow everyone I know will be giving it 'well done son' or 'unlucky mate' and life will go on :)

Have a fabby fabby day! ( can u tell I love morning exercise... Buzzing!)

X

Enjoy the rest of your day :D The run was brilliant, I really enjoyed it, big thanks to you xxxx

Bloomin heck TH, you are the shrinking lady. you look fab :).

History in the making today TH. As least the outcome will be a bit more civil than in the past !!

Have a great day & you must wear blue this evening :D x

Soooooooo tired!

Just got in. Not hungry but might force something down me. Had a roll and chips at lunchtime and a cereal bar at about 4. So much for up day!

Hope u are doing well. Am going to get ready to watch the ref results. Bet I fall asleep! X

Fell asleep!

Watched periodically through night to watch the results. Very exciting! Scotland decided No. Just as well cos my school said they would cancel St Andrews day celebrations if Scotland went independent! They also said they'd send me back north! Hue Edwards did really well, he must be knacked...

DD today. Should be ok. Looking forward to home time tonight so that I can chill. Been a busy week!

Hope you have a great day! X

Hope your day went well TH x

Good day...

DD

Felt hungry but was ok. Had chilli and rice plus ice lolly so under 500cals.

Rest day in terms of phys. Feel lazy!

Yesterday someone commented in passing that I had lost weight and today someone asked if I had lost weight and I down played it. She shushed me up by saying I'd lost loads. Think it was the tight tshirt I had on.

Belt still in third hole!

Night night :) x

Been awake since 5am. Feeling ok :)

Will go to the gym this morning and maybe swim, spin, gym, class. If I'm tired, I might skip class. Might message Katie to see if she fancies a walk then I've got a ceilidh tonight.

UD too :)

Not feeling massively hungry overall.

Have a good one!

X

Your shrinking! 3rd hole and only one more to go! You've done amazing recently. Really got this way of eating sussed. Have a great day. Xxx

Thanks for a fab walk Mrs, I really enjoyed it and so did Marco- he's been collapsed ever since we got back, think we've finally worn him out ;)

Have a great night tonight Skinny and I'll see you at 11 tomorrow for run day :D xx

Good day so far... UD

Swam 40 lengths, spin class and 500 cals on machines then 7 mile walk with Katie with a black coffee in Starbucks :) MFP puts that exercise at 2004 cals... So time to put that back in I guess!

Breakfast had 2 slices buttered toast, lunch had turkey salad, dinner nit had yet cos I'm out tonight and Theresa buffet. I'm taking some tapas type things... Bruschetta, chorizo, Serrano ham, green and black olives plus jalapeno peppers. Ate a lot whilst arranging on tray which is a bit naughty!

Had a kip for one hour and am now about to shower and get ready for tonight's ceilidh where there will be more cal burning and consumption :)

Hope u have a good night! X

Attachments

• image-3659632592.jpg
    image-3659632592.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 40
Back