Fast-tastic road to goal

Had a lovely day. A bit crazy and mixed up but such a good laugh!

I forgot to take my road bike into Liverpool to cycle with my sister (don't ask!) so we ended up hiring city bikes. Did about 12 miles in all. Lots of shopping which is unusual for me. Got new trainers (I'm terrible for buying trainers!) and couple new dresses etc. Xmas jumper and hat (LOVE XMAS!) and a Halloween tshirt. Cos I really need a glow in the dark tshirt!

Had a lovely 3 course meal and breakfast. So UD! Looking forward to DD. Need to get my butt into gear. So busy over coming weeks, I'm going to struggle getting exercise in so it will have to be 5.45am jobs. Make time!

Laughed so much I nearly blacked out then had another fit of giggles that ended up with me spraying my coffee out of my gob, all over myself!

Hope ur doing good :) x

Attachments

• image-1135533482.jpg
    image-1135533482.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 35
  • image-755003155.jpg
    image-755003155.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 33
Maths not my strong point. Was 6 dresses, 2 cardigans, 2 tshirts, pair running leggings, trainers, sunglasses... Think that is absolutely everything I bought apart from little odds n sods like nail files etc. oh... New phone case! X

Still doing well thats the main thing.:)

Hope you've had a good day and that your course went well xx

You're very quiet Mrs, hope alls well xx

Hi! I'm well. Just late nights every night. Busy weekend ahead so ill try to get back on Monday. Been gymming and running this week. Going to Chester to support the marathon. I'm cycling the 26.2 miles!

Hope u r all good. Catch up Monday (hopefully!)

X

Wow you really are busy... Enjoy the cycle over there x

Hurray good to have you back :D Have a lovely weekend....don't envy you that bike ride! :eek: xx

You're a very busy bee TH & still doing fab with fitting everything in so well done.

Have a great weekend and good luck with the cycling x

Hope the cycle ride wasn't too traumatic, at least the weather was good for you, would have been hell doing it today!

Have a lovely day xx

Phew...

So I thought Monday, yup I'll have more time on Monday to catch up with myself. Yes, I did have time today but it was ruined with a blocked head, high temp and aching bones that started yesterday at the Chester marathon. Had a lovely day cycling despite feeling a bit ****.

MIL popped over to tell me she's showing a decorator our house tomorrow so although I feel crappy I thought I'd run the Hoover round. Flaming thing started smoking so I flung it out in the back garden. It's a relatively new Hoover so it shouldn't be playing up. I've been swearing big time!

So I'm going to bed. C ya tomorrow. I'm intending doing body pump at 7am if I'm not burned alive by that bloody Hoover. Night night!
X

Glad you survived the night ;) xx

Well it's 5.15am and I'm awake. Fire never happened. Going to go fir a run in the dark, wind and rain before body pump at 7am. Have a nice day :) x

You are hardcore misses!!

Back