Fasting & SW!

how did u actually get on last year ? maintain, loss??

i was talking to my husband other day about it cos i said to him im not going to be able to eat the sweet stuff he likes to make
hes egyptian and they make a pudding called amradeen which is an apricot oudding but full of sugar and arabic pastry sweets so thats gonna be a no no this year lol

Nadia I can't believe you're from Blackburn. Im originally from there too :) I live in London now after getting married but I'm originally from a little place near you..

I would PM you but it's not allowing me. You have to reach a certain number of posts if you're new to the forum.

I gained a little.. Didn't lose at all then had an op and its been all down hill from there :(

I'm fortunate that hubby is training so no puddings this roZay!

InshaAllah you'll have the strength to resist the Egyptian goodies lol

Oh I didn't realise I wrote I'm from Blackburn.. I meant we are near Blackburn, but not too far :) get your post count up so I can PM you- don't like revealing too much on a public forum x

You'll get there eventually :)

Ive just jumped onto my laptop to reply to your message and it looks like we have exactly the same goal!!!

We even started at the same weight! I started at 22 stone 10lb!

hey roziee i sent you a pm might have sent it more than once tho altho first time i sent it myself haha just getting used to this

Hola chicas, or should I say salaam! I think I lost overall 2lbs in Ramadan last year, but at that time I was only losing 0.5lb a week anyway so that makes sense. I was very frustrated with my losses at that point but alhamdulillah losing it slowly made it stay off for longer!

A
xxx

10st10lbs said:
Hola chicas, or should I say salaam! I think I lost overall 2lbs in Ramadan last year, but at that time I was only losing 0.5lb a week anyway so that makes sense. I was very frustrated with my losses at that point but alhamdulillah losing it slowly made it stay off for longer!

A
xxx

I guess so long as I maintain I will be ok but a loss even 2lb as u did is good

Really interesting thread. That explains why I mistakenly thought Ramadan was always in October. For a couple of years, it was!

Hehe that's right it was for a couple of years but moves as the Islamic calendar is lunar :)

It'll end up going back October eventually hehe x

Back