Fat and 50!! I think not..

Not today I won't!!!

Just got really pee'd off at work...

The gardener (that's his title, if you saw the garden you'd never guess!!) does as little as he can get away with and does as many hours as he "claims", much of which is spent having a coffee or lunch break when the boss isn't around..

Anyway.."My" stable yard is in and has been for some time in desperate need of resurfacing. As a result I can't keep it as tidy and swept down as I would like.. It has large patches of dirt and weed along with gravel patches where the concert has worn away over the years.. For the last 3 years I've been told" it will be resurfaced this summer" (still waiting)..

Anyway this morning the boss tell Mr Bleeping Wonderful to pressure wash the yard down as it needs it.. When I point out that I sweep it down and if he puts the pressure washer on it it will be even more of a mess, I'm told "well I like it to be tidy" I'm so bleeping mad at the moment I can't tell you..

At this moment in time I feel like looking for somewhere to move my horse and telling her to have her "gardener" see to her horses!!!!!

Needless to say I'v just eaten and bag of Cadburys chocolate eclairs to make me feel better!!

Aahhhhhhhhhgggggggggggg.... Sorry. Ranting again :eek:

Oh hun, sounds really unfair to me. What a bunch of idiots!!! (Thats me being polite!!) Could you move your horse somewhere else? I mean is that really practical?? Do you look after the other horses to pay for keeping your horse there. Thats what my friend does and he works his blo**y socks off. To me i seems like they take the major p**s out of him.

Forget about the eclairs, sometimes in times of stress and fury only sweets or chocolate will do!! I'm exactly the same hun, we are only human.
Instead of reaching for the eclairs next time try releasing all your stress and anger with exercise. I know it sounds pathetic, but once you train your brain to think that way, you will be reahing for your trainers instead of the sweets!!!

Anyway, this is your month and all is not lost. So what if you stayed the same!! I know that by the end of September you will be in the 10's. Bring on the Zumba!!!! :)

Thanks as always ladies :)

Yes Squeezy I do her horses in exchange for my girls keep and whilst I could move her that would of coarse cost me more in the long run ;(

I've decided that I'm going to rise above, have the yard spotless and charge her for the extra hours it takes me to get it that way :D She will pay as long as I point out to her what I've done.. I think just to be childish I'll point out all the weeds in her garden :)

Just got my new smart phone :) Now all I have to do is figure out how it works and download my C25K app :)

Fiona.. I know I am :D I used to work on the stud where she was bred and her mum was my favorite.. When they were closing the stud down they offered her to me at a price I couldn't say no to :)

She will be my foundation mare if I win the lottery in the next few years.. I've promised myself my own small pony stud!!

I love horses. My friend Mattew (the drama queen) has had horses all his life and I used to help out all the time. His horse Gideon died recently and we were both absolutley devastated. He doesn't think he will be able to have another, it's too sad. I used to muck out after school and at weekends whe I was younger and I was paid with a ride on Sunday.

They are so majestic and calming at the same time. I used to go and sit with Gideon when I was stressed or fed up, he always knew if something was wrong. I really miss that.
I think I will definitley have to come and stay now littlesis!! lol! :)

My mare. Spider is an Arab princess, with some Welsh thrown in for good measure.. She's a right little madam.. In the nicest possible way :D

Twiggy. Is one of the two O.A.P's. but she doesn't believe it!! She thinks she's still a filly but she is a bag of nerves and is convinced there is a herd of T.Rex's living in the bottom field just waiting for their chance to get her???

Tally is the other O.A.P. and we're convinced he's Twiggy's G.B.F. :) He was bred to event but know one told him until he saw a jump.. Bless him he's still getting over the shock 16yrs later!! He's the biggest wose ever. If you want him to be brave you have to get a discretionary so he can read the meaning of the word :)

Rosie is a sweetheart.. She's a coloured Cob and just the nicest person you could wish to meet :D

But the one thing I know with all of them is know matter how bad I'm feeling, if I just spend time with them, everything seems a lot better and I wouldn't swap them for the world :D

O.K. If you can fess up to the KFC Squeezy I'll fess up to my pee'd off I'm eating anything and everything day...

Right deep breath..... Porridge and banana, bag of Cadburys eclairs, cheese and pickle roll, Dairy Milk ice cream,2 Topics, home cooked fish and chips and half a family size bar of Whole Nut!!!

Still feel bad about the KFC????

But!! I now have my new phone and I've downloaded the C25K app which I will start using Sunday (far to much to do tomorrow). I've also downloaded mfp to it so no excuses for not logging what I eat... I couldn't find the MiniMins app though :(

Wow! That really is honest!! Lol! Never mind, draw a line under it and carry on.
If you go on the app store (is it an iPhone? I don't even know) but in the app store just type in minimins without any capitals and it comes up. Can't help with android though, sorry.

Thanks Fiona, I'll try that see if it works..

Well done for the honesty. I'm carrying on my binge tonight I think. I am sick of looking at the same 4 walls, so trying to persuade OH to go to the pub. It means alcohol and possibly a meal, but honestly the way I'm feeling, I just don't care!!!

The horses sound lovely. I wish I still had horses to cheer me up. My cat Ziggy does a pretty good job though, so can't complain. :)

Well I was better yesterday but not great and now I'm paying the price for eating all the crap as I have the mother of all headaches :(

I intend to spend most of today in the garden sorting the front boarder. I've been trying to get started on it for the past week or two but today's the day. Then I need to put in winter bedding plants. I brought some bulbs yesterday as well but I will need to get more.. Big plans for the garden but grumpy keeps saying "just leave it in grass" ;(

Anyway Miss Squeezy I left you a message in your diary..So your the most important person in your life. Tell the others to bog off and worry about you :D

Well I've had an O.K. day so far today.. Not my best but a long way off of my worst.. I spent 2&1/2 hours gardening this morning and will go out for another hour or so in a bit.I'm trying to get ground elder out of one of my boarders, so I'm digging everything up and cleaning out their roots as it's the only way I have any chance of beating the GE ;(

Still think of the exercise :D

Tomorrow I'm having my hair cut for the first time in ages :) It's gotten very thin of late so I'm going to get it layered and hopefully that will make it look a bit thicker.. Back to Zumba tomorrow.. No matter what happens tomorrow I'm going!!!!!!!

Then Tuesday I'm going to scare the locals and start C25K :D

I admit to feeling very self conscious at the thought of it but as I've shown over the last month or more, if I don't do exercise I don't lose weight!! Simple :)

You'll soon get over feeling self conscious when running. I know I hated the idea of seeing someone I know when I first started, now, I'm just so pleased that I CAN actually run, I don't care who sees me. At least you're doing something to help yourself, that's all that matters. Lol!

Mfp say's that if I stick to my cals I could be 151lbs in 5 weeks.. So if I've worked this out correctly I could be 10&1/2stn in 5 weeks???

I shall remind myself of this fact when the Topics start calling to me in the shop tomorrow :D

I read what MFP says and laugh. Ha ha!!
Not that it isn't a fantastic aid, it's just that I can never eat the same things over and over for 35 days. Lol!!

True... Much as I like my roast beef dinner.. Every day would be a bit much..... I just won't tell the Topics that..lol

Back