Fat and 50!! I think not..

So do I.. You'd have fun. Alison works us like mad but she makes it fun :D

I've just sent an e-mail to our local fitness instructor.. She's starting a 6 week Shape up for Christmas plan.. I thought it might be worth signing up so I've got something to focus me and get me back on the straight and narrow... My one problem with her is she runs Zumba classes as well but she's pants at it and although I would get free entry to her classes I'll have to pass on her Zumba classes....

But she also runs a boot-camp and Body Conditioning classes which I would get free entry to as well..

Could be worth it me thinks.. She's worked out if you paid her for all the things she's including. The classes, food diary analysis, Diet analysis, food plan and on going exercise and diet advice and support..It would cost you £450 and she's charging £150..

Not forgetting living in a small village everyone knows everyone so if you start it you'd better finish it :)
I just might give it a go.. Mind you I'd have to drive a long way out of my way if I wanted a bar of chocolate :eek:

Wow, listen to you Miss enthusiastic!!!!

Sounds great, I would seriously consider signing up. :)

I'm really annoyed with myself :mad: I forgot to take my gym gear with me this afternoon so didn't get to Zumba :sigh:

On the plus side my pedometer say's I've done 15359 steps and burnt 676 cals!! So that's not to bad :)

Squeezy.. I spoke to Vicky (the personal trainer) this afternoon and I'm very keen to sign up.. She's going to do before and after photo's and measurements :eek: But say's her main aim is to get people attending, exercising more.. Her idea is 40mins meeting, chat about what everyone has done (good or bad) and then 40mins exercise aimed at weight loss.

I just have to work out if I can afford it at the moment... If I can't she said not to worry as she'll be doing more in the New Year :confused: Yes it's really that close :eek::eek:

Wow, massive well done on the 15000 odd steps!! You really shouldn't take all that fantastic walking for granted hun, it's doing you the world of good. :)

If it is something you are financially able to do, then this personal training thing sounds fab. Sounds like she wants to focus on motivation, which is excellent. Well done for phoning, I would have struggled to initiate the first contact. You know......tomorrow, tomorrow!! :)

LittleSis said:
I'm really annoyed with myself :mad: I forgot to take my gym gear with me this afternoon so didn't get to Zumba :sigh:

Squeezy.. I spoke to Vicky (the personal trainer) this afternoon and I'm very keen to sign up.. She's going to do before and after photo's and measurements :eek: But say's her main aim is to get people attending, exercising more.. Her idea is 40mins meeting, chat about what everyone has done (good or bad) and then 40mins exercise aimed at weight loss.

What a shame about the Zumba class, still next week you'll remember your kit I'm sure. Lol!!
Your ladies exercise class sounds great! Especially the before and after photos. Much more incentivising (what a great word) lol! Good luck. X

I can't afford £150 all at once but I'm going to e-mail her and see if I can pay £50.00 at a time.. We know each other so I'm hoping she won't mind.. It dose say payment options in her add.. So I'm hoping :)

I'm trying for Zumba again tomorrow.. My kit will be going to the yard with me first thing and not leaving the car til I put it on :)

e-mail sent..So I wait to see what she say's!!!!!

Hope she says yes. Well done for logging your food today. Don't forget to log all that walking too!! :)

She say's I can pay a deposit now and the rest in October but that's only a week away!! So I think I'll have to pass and sign up for the January one instead... At least that will set me up straight for the new year.... I may just sign my OH up for it as well.... ;)

So this month has been a complete waste of time :sigh:

I know my biggest weakness is sweets.. Chocolate :17729:mainly but if I say I'm giving up chocolate I'll eat Wine Gums or Fruit Pastels ..Any thing really..

So with that thought in mind from Oct 1st - Dec 23rd I am not eating any sweets at all...

I'm just going to look at it as a sort of Lent period..

I'm hoping that by the end of it I will have gotten over my sweet cravings.

I'm also getting my lardy ass down to Zumba on Monday as well as doing a 7 a.m. Boot Camp workout on Thursday morning.. In for a penny, in for a pound (lost I hope :))

I put my old faithfull jeans on yesterday and they fit :( They had been loose :mad:
No one to blame but myself...

So my plan now is to shock you all and lose weight this October :)

Good luck everyone else...

I'm just about to load the car up to go off to the Pamper Evening in the hope of getting some orders and bookings :innocent0001:

My manager has given me a Jamie at Home banner to hang up behind my stall (it has it's own tripod) so hopefully it will attract people..

Kevin who runs the village shop has told me to sort out some fliers and he'll put them in peoples papers!!! :D

Now there's an offer I can't refuse :)

Well thankyou Kevin from the local shop!!! That really is a fantastic offer.

Hope it went well this evening hun, you are bound to get some orders with a tripod behind you!!

Well done for logging again today by the way, hope this is a sign of things to come. October he we come eh?? :)

Last night went O.K.

I had 1 order and masses of interest.. It was much better than the village fete..

3 ladies say they are going to ring me to book a party... None of them wanted to book without checking their "what's happening" calendars at home.. I've got everything crossed that they weren't just being polite.

Just after the raffle was drawn people stood around talking, so I thought "in for a penny". Grad an armful of catalogs and went round offering them to people... That got one of the ladies who said she'd book a party down to the stall... She just happened to be the leader of the Slimming World group I used to go to!!!!!!

The poster was a great attraction.. I'll have to make sure I borrow that in the future :)

End result I feeling positive this morning :D

Thanks Fiona :)

Thanks Squeezy :)

Yesterday was a complete right off.. I spent most of the day in bed with a migraine :'(

Feeling much better today, so hope to stay on track.. I need to... I've put ALL the weight I'd lost back on
:( Am I Ding Bat or what???? I've decided to change my stats back..10lbs is too big a gain to ignore!!!

So no sweets from here on until Christmas... I'm going to reward each half stn with a hair cut or treat myself to a new top... Anything none fattening..

I'm house sitting again from tonight until Wednesday. So I'm going to have to keep away from their treats draw!!! I'm going to take lots of fruit with me and some cuppa soups. Not my favorite thing but if they stop me from picking they'll do :)

I'm going to autumn clean the other 3 stables as well as the yard so that should keep my occupied.. If I'm busy I don't start eating out of boredom...

Have a good week everyone:)

Back