Fat be gone - S&M's journey to a better life

Thanks Louise, did your order come yet? Good luck with starting just drink lots & lots of water, you can do it...

I'm finding this week a bit easier, but still struggle with my snacking have when I get in from work I've not given in but it's hard...

Thanks Rebekah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Weds, to be 14 something would be fab...
How you getting on? Have a good week x

I couldn't quote the posts cos I'm on my phone & it doesn't seem to do it??

Sun&moon said:
Thanks Louise, did your order come yet? Good luck with starting just drink lots & lots of water, you can do it...

I'm finding this week a bit easier, but still struggle with my snacking have when I get in from work I've not given in but it's hard...

Hey hun

Yes my order came!!!! So excited I nearly attacked the city link guy lol
All ready for tomorrow now drank 2.5 litres of water today to get used to iy and all I can say is I have done 18 wees!!!!
U can tell I not used to drinking water

Going food shopping tomoz to get all my bits n bobs for the diet and to start I going to do the 3 plus protein until I get used to cutting down..just got to buy multi vits too..

Glad yr finding this week easier yeah that's what I will find hard when kids go to bed I look for snacks! So I guess it's slot of early nights ahead for me :)

Got my deferred exam from last year tommorow, then can finally get started with the diet Wednesday! cannot wait :)

Stick with it hun, it is hard...but be sooo worth it!!

Hows your w200 going?? xx

Back