Fat birds can't fly

Ooo I'll have a looky at yours :) cheers!

I do strongly believe the first day is the hardest and I'm quite pleased with myself that I've accomplished it haha
Now to get over the first week lol! I've set myself a goal of 12 stone by April, that's a 2st7lb loss so hopefully i can do it or Atleast be near it :)

10-6.30 shift today, shoot me now! The general public are, pure horrible, I hate them! Lol
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where do you work? I feel the same, the things they come out with to get free stuff at my work is priceless...

I'm feeling hungry after everything I eat, do you think that's me adjusting or thirst?
X

Asda crappy s.hitty cafe lol

Probably the adjust, you 'know' your on a diet, so in turn will want to scoff to your hearts content haha get some sugar free cordials to try and fill up on between meals or hot chocolate at 40 cal a cup x

You know what chips are my worst enemy lol especially working here, I just pinched one! Only one but still, I need to resist RESIST lol

I work as a receptionist at a bowling alley. Ordering 'lunch' there is so easy so that can be my down fall and stealing chips that will be chucked because too many cooked haha.. just stay out of kitchen for me but I guess it isn't that easy for you.

I've not done the best today, foods fine, but I've had a headache all day, woke up (shocked away) by the loud post man banging on my door. Ate breakfast, and fell asleep again around 1pm because my head, woke up and heads still wussy, it's either totm or lack of water, I'm drinking water constantly now though...

Just got around 900cals left for dinner but I might just have soup because I just want to snooze today. I'm glad I'm part time because I don't know how I'd be able to work today >.<

Whats your day been like apart from eating the naughty chip ;)

I'm well tired tonight! I had a good food day though I must say :)

Breakfast
Oats so simple 135
Skimmed milk 67

Dinner
Pasta 182
Chicken tikka 193

Tea
Beef 237
Peppers 50
Chili
Wrap 192
Tablespoon of sugar 49
Potato wedges 163
Salad 23
Mayo 11

Snacks
Snack a jack 102
Jammy dodger 101

1518 cals

Hope your headache feels better

My tea tonight was ace!
I did like a sizzling beef thing, basically fried some onions in a bit of garlic virgin oil, with green peppers, red chilli garlic, spring onions smoked Paprika, chilli powder, caramelise with a tbsp of sugar, add salt and pepper

Made some wedges

Warmed a wrap, added mayo and stuffed in lettuce Etc yum!

X

It does sound amazing and my boyfriend is addicted to wraps. I may just try it this week, actually I have pork strips in the fridge that need using, you think it'll be okay with pork too? xx Headache is there and not there, it's like a dull ache... I however get to see my bf tonight, I thought because he was having an xbox night he'd be here tomorrow but he said he wants to come tonight (haven't seen him since Wednesday, only 2 days but still, cuddles for my poor head :(

Yeh deffo work with pork, would be nice ;-) could even chuck some sliced apple in there with it! Be lovely :)
Aw I hated not seeing my fella when I was living at uni, we've lived together for the past 2 years and now I can't get rid of him haha
X

We're looking for houses now. I feel it may be a shock for him money wise as I live alone and he's always been with his parents, people forget about things like council tax and tv licences lol

I'm eating out for the next three days, I'm hoping I can survive it calorie wise...

We lived together for a year rented when I was in my last year of uni, and we've owned our own home for nearly 2 years now, it's hell at times lol! I love it when he's at his friends for an evening haha! Nah living with him and our little dog is ace, we're just pricing up New York for 4 days in march eee
X

Where does he work? You full time? He turned up after 2am last night lol. He was at his mates playing fifa on xbox and they really do get addicted :/

What's on the plan today? X

He's a scaffolder on 42k a year lol I'm a wannabe teacher haha I would love to match his wage!

I'm working til 7 then home to do some maths revision and sort out a few placements :-( he's gone n bought me some at tropez so I hoping to be brown by tomorrow haha u up to much? I'm just eating my dinner at work!

X

Last nights tea!
Proper yum x

Attachments

• image-1763321732.jpg
    image-1763321732.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 57
Today was a good day, well I say good day lol I made a few silly choices with food but bleh! When I work til 7pm and you don't get anything to eat, and don't want to eat when you get home then it's quite frustrating!

Breakfast
Two toast 222
Cheese 140
Cheese on T! Yum lol

Diner
Last nights tea, and whitworths dried sweetened apple! Proper nice it's like eating sweets hah 385

Tea here's when it goes odd lol
Few chips 125
Asda pancake 276
Bit of chicken curry 98 - like a teaspoon so I'm deffo over counting here for all things

Chicken breast 245 about to have this now just on it's own, so quite healthy, no carby carbs with it just a hot vimto later

1501 cals

1 over :)

Not bad really, I didn't really pig out at work just had a saucer worth of chips so literally about 10 chips lol bit of curry and i don't actually feel like eating anything now!

15 mins dog walking

X

Not to bad, told my boyfriend to change jobs lol. He's around 19.5k a year, I'm on less than that.
I did well at the eating inn, stuck to the lowest cal meal which was lemon and garlic chicken with salad and new potatoes. 466

I'm working 10am - 7pm tomorrow, break of 30 minutes somewhere in there.

Some good news!

Manchester metropolitan uni doesn't do maths science or English aptitude tests oooo I might just get a place this time round, I really excelled In the presentations and interviews last time with the other interviews so let's see eh! I hope they offer me another interview :-/ feeling a little apprehensive haha
X

5 and a half hours sleep I'm running on today because I couldn't get to sleep while gone 3!

I turned down a big chunk of apple pie and custard! My fave dessert ever' asif lol I think I'm on it hah!

Will post diary later x

I had a mini break down at work, thought it was 7 but its actually a 9 hour shift where everyone doing 6 hours got a break and there's me, 9 hours, nothing, I asked twice, dayboss left at 5pm, I told the nightboss I hadnt had a break and I was leaving at 6:30, she said you font tell me ehst your doing you ask. So I simply said, fine, I quit, ive had enough of this horrible place, she followed me to the staff room, made me sit down and made me talk, I've not quit but I was so angry and upset I was shaking, I ended up at mcdonalds, still under cals but... yeah

Well done, your favs must gr the hardest to resist!!

Oh god Hun that sounds horrible! :-( that's really crap! In the long run you'd of been more peeved if you didn't have a job, because honestly it's the worst thing in the world! I was out of work 6 months and it drove me insane I cried a lot lol managements are frustrating, especially if they think they are a 'somebody' and really they're just a sad pathetic person who will not amount to much more in life lol that's how I look at things haha

We have to be on a 6 hour shift now for a 15min break, even though the boss knows by law it's 20mins per 6 hours now, stupid law! So today this woman was on a 4 hour shift and moaned she hadn't had a break after TWO HOURS the supervisor said I can't deal with the hassle today so let her on a break, boss is in tomorrow and she won't be happy she had a 15min break but well the law is daft! Especially in a hot sticky kitchen
X

You know what chips are my worst enemy lol especially working here, I just pinched one! Only one but still, I need to resist RESIST lol

You wanna talk bad jobs?! I work for a very popular confectionary company, so many freebies!!!!!!!!!! But it actually has put me off chocolate bars especially the ones the company I work for makes! Sick of sight of em!

Back