Dinner:
Weight Watchers Margarita Pizza - 457
Tea:
NuMe Chicken Dinner - 240
Snacks:
2 x Weight Watchers Belgian Chocolate Slice - 176
2 x Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Chip Cookies - 174
Weight Watchers Jaffa Mini Rolls - 77
I was quite hungry today but I ate whenever I was and I'm still below my calories :D

Total =
1124 Calories

Last edited:
That sounds lovely I had weigh in today and only lost half a pound but I'm ok with it as it was my birthday week to be fair. I only had one weetebix in the morning. Jelly for a snack. Ww soup and hi fi bar for lunch and a pink and white wafer for a snack. Then I was weighed and then I had large popcorn chicken meal with diet coke and can hav a galaxy ripple later and still under 1300 cals today hehe because I burnt 200 cal walking x

Well done! And happy birthday :D I sooo wish I could have KFC lol

No I'm not, I've heard people talking about it but I've never been on it, is it any good? :) x

Cool install it then add me my user name is rosierose15 on there too x

I've installed it and it's great :D I've added you as a friend. I love how it has food like McD's on it lol x

Last edited:
That is so cool :D I finally got some mini milks today lol x

It's deffo mini milk weather! And morrisons do bubble gum lollies their 30 cals too. When u go on mfp go to settings and set ur diary to public so I can be nosy and see what ur having hehehe x

They sound nice :D I've changed the settings so it's public. I've just been looking at yours and your lunch sounds great! I love pom-bears. I was a bit confused though, did you have the yoghurt in the wrap? :confused: lol x

Hehe nah I had it after I have to have something sweet after every meal lol. I still have 700 cals left so I'm off to the harvester later :) I pretty much have that lunch every single day I love it so quick and easy. Sometimes I have ww bread and make a toastie for same amount of cals. X

Ah k, it was just cuz it wasn't in snacks lol I've not been to the harvester, are they nice? I might have to make some toasties :D x

You have never been to harvester?! Nah I put everything I eat at lunch in the lunch bit and if I have a snack in the eve or In afternoon I put it in snack it just helps me work it out this way. Harvester is amazing and u can have a meal for under 500 cals and free salad cart too x

Nope, I don't know if there's any around here x

Back