Fat birds can't fly

Aw wow! Your speeding through your pregnancy :-o
Aw missed you too! I've been ok, not really dieting just yet, I'm using this more of a place to vent lol it helps haha I do want to get back into the diet though I feel like a whale at the mo haha
I am nervous about the doctors, especially when you get the scary make doctor who has no emotion in their face haha I'm gonna ask for a woman!

I just either want to come on, or test positive lol
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol its so frustrating waiting for either! Your quite late though, so either your bodys playing games or you were stressed about PGCE interview (sorry you didnt get on it hun :-( )

Im up just over 2st at the mo andso trying to eat abit healthier now!

Xxx

Woah 2 stone! See if I was pregnant now, and gained that much I'd be really really unhealthily over weight and that'd worry me big time!
I'm getting quite painful period type pains now, I'm hoping I come on tonight it's driving me insane now lol

X

totally know how you feel frankie, its just so frustrating waiting for it.
Just tell yourself that it will come, and that youre definately not pregnant, otherwise youll end up doubting yourself!
xxxxx

I feel different than what I'd normally feel if I were to come on, everytime I eat something I feel sickly, I've just had some tea and it feels like it's gona come back up!
I think if I found out I were I'd be over the moon! But worried about my health and the health of any potential baby, if I'm not pregnant I'd be worried as to why I haven't had a period lol bit relieved I'm not expecting just yet to give me a chance to sort out my weight, so I'm in two minds,
I have been having unprotected sex since last April when I come off the pill, with only the pull out method as any form of contraceptive haha so there is a high possibility I could be, but he's pretty trick with that method haha
X

This sounds just like my best friend. She couldnt get on with the pill and stopped taking it about 2 years ago, wasnt using any protection as such. Found iut she had a cyst on her ovary and assumed because of how long it had been and because of the cyst that when she wanted a baby she wouldnt be able too. She is now 3 months preg after missing a period! She said she had loads of symptons which she realises now but didnt at the time.

Ooo bloody hell lol

I go to the doctors at 10.40 kinda nervous! I really don't want them to take any blood haha
I'll let you know how I get on :)
X

I feel sick lol

X

good luck youll be fine-i also have a thing about having blood taken, but the thing is it is over so quickly, especilly if they only need 1 lot, its over really quick xxxx

Omg so still sat in the waiting room and I get an email it literally goes off in my pocket

Dear Katrina,

I am pleased to inform you that you were successful in your recent PGCE Primary interview and that we would like to offer you a place on the programme. Unfortunately your GTTR application is not currently with MMU so we cannot make you an offer through GTTR at the moment. If you would like to accept our offer of a place you will need to do the following:

What the hell! I was successful after all!! What the frig! Why did they reject me lol
Madness! Anyhow
I GOT ON :-D

Not pregnant, have to have a blood test on Monday, lol
X

Great news on the PGCE..... confusing though!!

How can they rule out pregnancy without a blood test lol xxx

Did a pee pee test again which was negative, I'm praying for a period now from now until Monday lol I do not want to be pricked! Haha
X

Did a pee pee test again which was negative, I'm praying for a period now from now until Monday lol I do not want to be pricked! Haha
X

Lol i had never given blood and now its all i do! Next week i have bloods and anti-d jabs lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Omg your scaring me! Haha

I bought the numbing cream lol I am a big wuss, he did say though if I come on from now until then I won't need my blood taken so maybe I can squirm out of it lol
X

ooh well done on the pgce love!
come on period!
dont worry about the blood, like nikki says, once your pregnant they like to prick you and poke you about constantly!
oh and nikki dont worry about the anti d, you may be able to get out of it if your OH is rhesus negative too, thats what happened with me, i was lucky as we were both rhesus negative so they said i didnt need the anti d :)
xxxxxxx

Reckon there could still be a chance I could be pregnant? :-/
I'm a worry wart and worrying there could be something up with me! I'd much much rather be pregnant lol
X

theres still a chance hun, but dont worry, periods can be funny sometimes and stop due to stress, diet etc xxxxx

Eep lets hope!

Asda cafe has been closed for about 2 weeks now and it's had a refurbish! Looks smart tbh, I was dreading going back to work because I hate it so much but boss is taking on 3 more 'casual workers' so should break it up a bit haha
I felt crap too because I hadn't got on my PGCE and thought I was gonna be stuck there forever! Haha although now I feel great :) I'm thinking of buying myself a new car for travelling in September because my little Colin the 1L corsa is a bit crap lol he's been a good first car but I need to move on haha I might sell my car now and walk to work, it'll help with the weight loss :)

I'm selling my beloved sideboard that I refurbished

Aw I love it I'm well sad! But I need room for a pc desk for my work,
It's on eBay atm it's got 31 watchers with 8 days remaining and 8 bids haha I paid £55 for it and I'm looking for Atleast £100, it'll pay for a nice desk and maybe a chair haha

Diet starts Monday! I'm getting my gym kit ready and stocking up on veg!
X

Attachments

• image-1257020883.jpg
    image-1257020883.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 64
You did an amazing job with that side board as well , I've your dolls house I have one to that I have been making into a replica of my house its all modern looking I love it

Back