Fat birds can't fly

I'm soooo on this diet!!!!

Tonight, girls night at my house, and I'm making low fat pizza, potato wedges, Marshmellows and strawberries dipped in chocolate, not bad eh :) see we can still have our cake and eat it lol x

Sounds lovely x

Yesterday I had fish and chips, a dandelion and burdock and 3 chocolates as a treat, but that's all I ate! And I felt ILL!! Like so bloated it's unreal, was a horrible feeling

Anyhow weighed in this morning at 15.9, no weight gain, I'm happy :)

I think my weigh in day will be Fridays

X

I'm doing well! :) haven't got time to upload my diaries though

I've just done an asda shop online so I'm not tempted to buy rubbish
X

Good to hear!

Good idea with the online shopping, I always just pick up pieces in the local Tesco Express and they always have lots of chocolate on offer!!

They do don't they! And it's so tempting

I'm enjoying my little self on this diet, I'm not bloated, I'm not feeling like a swelled cat, and I feel more energetic, it's pretty amaZing the difference cutting crap out of your diet does!

I'm off uni today, they're on strike and what not, which is fine by me, I'm keeping myself busy by painting the rest of my stairs and hallways, it's killing me but at least I'm being active :)

I've just had a fish fillet butty it was yum! Haha back to work now!

X

IM EXHAUSTED!

But pumped oooohhh yeahhhh

However, I'm gonna go asda and grab a bag of cola bottles,

My weight has stayed the same really these past few days, I'm not disheartened in the slightest, I'm happy it's not gone up! So that's a bonus :) however, I'm gonna have a wee treat, worked hard today and not eaten much because I've been too preoccupied haha

X

I ate three bags of those kiddie cola bottles last night, 80g bags! I just was on a mission haha bad times!!

Boyfriend is home tonight SO EXCITED! He's got me presents lol I'm gonna make him a cakey :) cos I fancy cake! Haha

X

Well done on the loss :)
I just ate a big bag of Galaxy Counters, feel like I should get my bum to the gym now just not sure I can be bothered...

Yesterday all I ate was cake lol oops!!

It was a rainbow cake I made for Josh coming home :-D

Anyhow!
He came back :) look at the pressies he got me lol

$250 on Urban decay make up! I'm a lucky girlie

He got me sweets and things so today is stuff ones face with cake and sweets day! Lol oops! Haha

Anyhow I Deffo feel slimmer, my new jeans and shirt now fit! Overall I'm happy x

Attachments

• image-1867572699.jpg
    image-1867572699.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3745853999.jpg
    image-3745853999.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 93
That cake looks amazing!! I had a McDonalds yesterday, have kind of just eaten whatever this week, off to the gym now though, need to get my arse back in gear.

Make up looks lovely as well and I love Marc Jacobs Daisy, smells gorgeous!

Bet you are glad to have him back.:)

Aw yeah! Missed my pal lol

X

I'm still on it :)

Had a slip up at weekend though x

I think I'm on a bit of a week long slip :-/
They're not major major slips, I haven't eaten myself out of house and home, but I'm Deffo picking and what not
I need to do something drastic like join a gym lol x

That doesn't sound that bad! My slip is a bit worse lol. I'm just being so lazy at the moment - really can't be bothered to go and buy food so always end up eating junk.

I think if I didn't go to the gym I would be gaining a lot of weight lol. I'm so glad I joined though I feel so much fitter and can feel a difference in my body, you should definitely try it out. :p

Yeah, I used to be a proper gym goer when I lost all my weight last time, maybe it's what I'm needing, plus I know it works wonders for just that 'feel good' vibe x

Yeah I think the gym is the only reason I'm losing weight really. Minus this week (write off) I've been eating what I want but in moderation. Haven't really made a change to my diet at all, just make sure I log everything on My Fitness Pal where I set my calorie goal to 1200 but I don't stick to it, just try not to go over by too much. Was hoping to get a couple of stone off before I started properly dieting, but if I can't start disciplining myself again I will have to start soooner lol.

I need to start logging my food on MFP again, it really helps keep you aware of what you're eating.

Hope all is well with you! (I kind of feel like I make your diary my diary by always writing bout ME ME ME in my posts, sorry:p)

Haha it's fine chick! :)

Yeah I can totally relate to you, I go over but not majorly over, I've written this week off aswell :-/
Valentines day, sod it! Lol
I need motivation to go to the gym, and a bigger bank balance lol

X

Back