Fat birds can't fly

Why are people so annoying?
I just wish they'd do one!
I'm contemplating deleting Facebook, I can't be arsed being wrapped up in it all :-/

Today is the start of Easter holidays :-D
So excited! Haha
I feel a lot happier and confident today, I have conjured up a lot of my planning and the year 5 teacher helped me, I was so so SO grateful for that, I wanted to hug him haha

So over Easter I shall be completing my essay, and carrying on with planning :) it sounds like a boring task but I'm quite looking forward to planning some things, I think as a teacher, you have to enjoy this side of things to be able to do the job haha

Anyhow, I resisted cake ALL WEEK in the staff room :-D I swear the staff room is a place for utter junk food! Lol I sat there with my lot fat crisps and butty quite happily thinking 'I've lost 3lbs this week I'm not ruining it' lol I counted another cream egg earlier too, which satisfied the chocolate cravings.

I'm concentrating on getting through this degree, graduating with either good or outstanding and then going on holiday :-D that's all I want out of my life lol
I'm also applying to jobs as an NQT, I want year 2 or 3 fingers crossed lol

So tonight, I'm gonna bang out 500 words of my essay and chill in my jim jams :-D

Why are people so annoying?
I just wish they'd do one!
I'm contemplating deleting Facebook, I can't be arsed being wrapped up in it all :-/

I got rid of mine last year - trouble is I keep writing on my husbands as we have the same friends and he gets annoyed with me as he only wants to use it for family in Australia.:)

Haha

Speaking of Australia,
I'm thinking if visiting my brother in Brisbane in august, however, I'll only have 10 days to do it in :-/ this isn't long enough is it? Or is it lol
X

I haven't lost anything or gained anything in the past two weeks which is ok I guess

However, I need to get back on track if I'm to carry on shedding the weight (y)

Some people have some proper psycho girlfriends!!
I will elaborate when I have more time lol

Haha

Speaking of Australia,
I'm thinking if visiting my brother in Brisbane in august, however, I'll only have 10 days to do it in :-/ this isn't long enough is it? Or is it lol

X

Plenty of time to "do" Brisbane especially if you are visiting your Brother. Are you going anywhere else in Australia at the same time?

Hello :) have been MIA for a few weeks, no real excuse. Hope everything has been going well for you? YAY for the easter holidays!!:)

Well done on losing some more weight, am dreading stepping on the scales myself lol, am really going to kick myself in the butt when I go back to uni for exams, it is so easy to go to the gym every day when they're on. Are you still going to the gym?

Have you been to Australia before? It is somewhere I would love to go, hopefully one day!! :)

Looking forward to hearing about the psycho girlfriend:D

Hello there fellow Birdies,

Well, my Easter holidays are certain going FAST :-l I'm dreading going back to school, I hate it HATE IT HATE IT!! I love the kids, I hate the class teacher argghhhh biteth my tongueth to get through this placement I think (y)
Anyhow! I have approx 10 weeks left until I finish, (THANK GOD) and that means 10 weeks until Florida :O I have 57lbs to loose before I go on holiday, probably not doable but I can try! I'm actually starting slimming world tomorrow, nervous! I have tried it in the past, but just couldn't stick to it, however, my slow cooker is amazing when I'm working, I've figured I can throw lots of 'syn free' things in there, and live on that until Florida. I am going to however continue to count the calories so to speak, only because I want to stay on this thread lol

So, about Australia, my brother moved over there 5 years ago, I thought if I could cram it in at the end of August, it would only be a bit of a flying hello really, I wasn't overly bothered about seeing all of Australia because I will probably get the chance to in the near future with my partner. However, my brother hasn't been in contact, and it was a toss up between that and a girls holiday, so far the girls holiday is winning haha!

psycho girlfriend..ok. So I invited my friend out, there were myself my fella and two other male friends. She was more than welcome to come along, but refused. So she went on to text him ALL NIGHT, repeatedly non stop, basically saying how selfish he was that he went out with his friend and really guilt tripping him it was horrendous I've never witnessed such insecurities and childishness before in my life! Something deep rooted there I think. Crazy !! She would NEVER let him go to Vegas with the lads haha This is why some relationships don't work, where is the trust? crackers! I can't ever imagine being that possessive over my fella, he'd tell me where to go if I was lol Nor would I stand for a clingy cling-on!

Anyhow!
I made a cake today, picture attached :) its cute, but naughty and sickly urgh! I ate his foot lol

x

Cute!

Attachments

• image-3174493764.jpg
    image-3174493764.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 38
I joined slimming world tonight eek!
Are all diet group ladies the same, 'happy about everything!!' I swear they're all on prozak lol

Girls! I lost 8lbs this week on slimming world :-D!!!

Nikki you stranger, where have you been haha

Damn right! BRING IT ON, imagine if I lost 6lbs, :-O

I'm really trying!

It's my birthday next Wednesday though, so I'm hoping I don't go a bit crazy haha I may save my birthday treats for next weekend :-D x

Well done on your weight loss :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper: - I must be the only person that SW did not really work for - did it for quite a while and had very little loss and the reason I went back to Calorie Counting (when I realised I was eating far too much food)

Aw cheers
I'm Deffo watching my starchy carby intake in slimming world, I'm reaching for the veg more so than all the supposedly free potatoes you can have lol slimming world is pretty easy in terms of not having to weigh loads of stuff out, I quite like that aspect. Im eating loads more fruit than ever lol which I guess is good haha

I had the worlds biggest steak on Sunday! It was delishhh! I'm making chicken and noodle soup tomorrow night, I seem to have a bit of a craving for it after making it yesterday haha syn free too!

X

Nikki you stranger, where have you been haha Damn right! BRING IT ON, imagine if I lost 6lbs, :-O I'm really trying! It's my birthday next Wednesday though, so I'm hoping I don't go a bit crazy haha I may save my birthday treats for next weekend :-D x

Haha I'm still here just not focussing on dieting.... I'm more healthy eating and the pounds are gradually coming off. 2lb off prepreg weight now so looking good for Millie's first birthday in 3 weeks!!

Can you believe it.... 1 already!!!

Haha I'm still here just not focussing on dieting.... I'm more healthy eating and the pounds are gradually coming off. 2lb off prepreg weight now so looking good for Millie's first birthday in 3 weeks!! Can you believe it.... 1 already!!!

Jeez man! Times goes far too quickly doesn't it :-/

What have you got planned for her? Cakey making? Lol
Xx

Jeez man! Times goes far too quickly doesn't it :-/ What have you got planned for her? Cakey making? Lol Xx

Lots of cakey makey lol she is having a christening on the same day she turns 1 so we are having a big party at the lesuire centre and I'm making a birthday and a christening one.... Problem is 2 days before Millie's birthday it's my mums 50th and she is having a surprise party! So lots of food and cake making.

I'm so excited!!! Xx

That sounds fab! Bless her :)

I'm quite happy at the mo on slimming world, not been eating enough though tbh, and Deffo not drinking enough :-/

I've come home with a cold this week from school,

I'm really not enjoying it, :-/ to the point where I'm feeling continuously anxious, and drained,
It's really getting me down and I'm only 3 weeks in!
I've got another 8 to go! I don't know if I can do it or not :-/ I've complained to my tutor, but I don't really want the uni to get involved because it'll cause tensions. My class teacher is an arse!
I just can't hack it, she's the one that's making me so apprehensive x

Back