Fat birds can't fly

That is really **** about the job nothing worse trying to motivate yourself to go to work to a job you hate. You do well with your food to say your around so many choices all the time. Any cake or chocolate I would have to eat it.

When's your next shift?

Sleeping in our second bedroom lol which is done already :) but when our bedrooms ready, I shall be re-painting in here, both bedrooms are nice size tbh, will make a good nursery one day lol

Next shift is tonight, and off tomorrow, but generally I work during the day then at night, it's pretty crap, my own fault I shouldn't of agreed to cover while the manager downstairs is off. However, there's a lot of girls who work downstairs and they didn't offer to do it! So the boss down there was stuck cause its only like 9 hours per week worth of work and no one handed in a cv for it :-/

Upstairs and downstairs are completely different, I shouldn't really be doing it but I'm a mug lol

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Them muller Greeks are some of the best yogurts I've ever tasted lol x

Argh I'm shattered, been at scouts tonight and I'm due in work in half an hour, I'm gonna drop dead lol

Luckily, full day off tomorrow! Thank GOD!

I will be spending it in my jammys, with true blood, my dog and a blankey lol

X

Enjoy your day off I have uni tomorrow but a load of chores before I even get to uni 4 kids to sort, two to take to day nursery then drive to uni then finish uni which then takes hour n half to get kids and get home. All before teas washing, cleaning, etc etc

Luckily today I cleaned all upstairs including bleaching both bathrooms and carpet cleaning our room and stairs. Love bleach lol ;-)

Enjoy groin triangle ohhh I love a good groin triangle on true blood.

Haha that sounds interesting!

Ooo you busy lady, those lbs should be falling off you lol I cleaned yesterday, so today I just kept things tidy haha I'm currently at work, abit miffed, Asian lads taking the utter piss, I'm not one to be messed with too especially when I'm tired! Lol I just wanna go home now :-( I don't think I wanna do it again, but I've got nights all this week!

Just had a hot chocolate, was nice :) but after stacking the choccy machine I'm craving a mars bar! X

I've had about 5 chips! I feel naughty lol chips are the biggest enemy for me x

Fecking tired now :-/ I want my bed, tomorrow shall be a good day! Proper duvet day with my poochypoo lol actually looking forward to it haha x

24/9/12

Breakfast
Choccy brownie oats so simple 135
Skimmed milk 61

Dinner
Houmous 156
Pitta 101
Sausage roll 78
Greek muller 73

Tea
Chicken 198
Gravy 40
Carrots 50
Carrots n swede 86

Snacks
French fries crisps 83
Mini
10 chips! Lol 63?

1148 cals

48 over

I want to go bed!

24/9/12

Breakfast
Choccy brownie oats so simple 135
Skimmed milk 61

Dinner
Houmous 156
Pitta 101
Sausage roll 78
Greek muller 73

Tea
Chicken 198
Gravy 40
Carrots 50
Carrots n swede 86

Snacks
French fries crisps 83
Mini
10 chips! Lol 63?

1148 cals

48 over

I want to go bed!

Sooo I was having a lovely duvet day, and this arrived

Two big boxes, I get a text off the bf saying 'it's your present' lol I was like eh so I opened it and he'd got me the bistro set id had my eye on all summer

I spotted one in tk maxx a while ago, and kept going back to see if it was still there, it wasn't :-( all summer I tried to track it down, and to no luck, so I was on eBay a week or so ago and saw this one, but it was £250! I looked other day it was half price :) I only linked him the piccy sayin 'Ooo look how nice this is, it's like the original one I saw but better'

And he's got it me hah bless him! I've got a good one :) x

Attachments

• image-2842097104.jpg
    image-2842097104.jpg
    856.5 KB · Views: 87
  • image-1710014255.jpg
    image-1710014255.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 96
I just had a French fancy, what a waste of 106 cals! Lol

I'm making a very very low fat incredibly tasty rogan josh for tea!
C

25/9/12

Breakfast
Oats so simple 137 lost most of them as it exploded in the microwave! Lol
Skimmed milk 67

Dinner
Jacket 163
Ww dairy spread 16
Ham 38

Tea
Turkey thigh 106 all fat removed
Fat free yogurt 58
Onions 25
Tomato purée 18
Brown rice 168
Lots of spices and hot water
Pitta 106

Snacks
Muller Greek 78
Weight watcher chocolate cone 147
French fancy 106

1220 cals
120 over

Aww bless see some good men around :) last Friday I got in from a long day at uni and hubby had bought me my fave flowers.

Nice when they do think lol might not be all the time but appreciated when they do.

Nights yuck, feel for you I really hope you find a job you want as it doesn't sound very good where you are. Spose though it pays for the nice things whilst your waiting.

See you have choc oats so simple not seen them are they nice? Where do you buy the from? I have the golden syrup ones.

Not weighed in this week lol as still smuggling melons and no sign of ugh yet. Bloody hate feeling like this got to book in at docs as had a scan last Friday but ovaries and womb clear so got to be referred to hospital.

You got anything planned for the weekend ? What part of the country do you live?

Aw he's lovely, just a proper lad lad haha

Yeh I hope I get a decent job too, the girls who I work with are nice, but the job is just mundane and boring lol

Hope ur feeling better soon :)

I live in Rossendale Valley, I'm a Lancashire Northern chick haha!

Oats so simple choccy are from asda, the choccy brownie ones, they're ok I prefer golden syrup ones though tbh with a banana in them haha

X

Godric just died :-/ I'm getting reet into this true blood lol

Ahh Bill you can bite me anytime! Lol

I don't know if I find Eric attractive or not, his hair annoys me!

Bill is deffo a hottie tho hubba hubba!
X

Once you see Eric in current series you will think yummy, my fave Alciede he's fit as lol google him see what lovely yumminess you have to come.

Back