Fat birds can't fly

Hi frankie strange question bit how does the sizing on thouse irregular choice
Shoes come up are they wide ? Or come
Up particularly small ?

Erm, well I got a pair of size 6, and they were quite a snug fit, I'm generally a 6.5 or a 6 in some others, anyhow my feet must of got hot throughout the night and my god ouch! Lol
So ordered a 7 in those ones I put up the picture of and they're a lovely fit, so I'd say quite small on the sizes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks that's great some one is selling a pair of 5s at work they don't like and never worn (crazy) but I am normally a 5and a half so might have to give them a miss shame she only selling for £15.00

At that price I'd gobble them up lol I'd still wear my 6's, just not in any kinda heat, I think my feet expanded and that's why they ended up hurting haha
X

I bought the shoes tiny but tight but gorge here is apicture of which ones they are

image-3797517664.jpg

Tape measure shoes !!

Aw! Love them, I think theres a matching clutch bag too!
X

Haha yeh!

I've just been to a mini interview about a voluntary placement at a school, luckily it's one of my friends dad who's the head haha and he also taught me when I was a kid so I start on Monday, every Monday for as long as I want, he's gonna get me doing actual teaching too! I'm nervous lol

On another note, my current job is irritating me, I work with incompetent morons who ***** constantly or don't listen, so boss is holding a meeting on Sunday and she's pally with me tbh, so said 'oh there's gonna be a few things that come out that people will be like omg at!' I'm guessing its to do with hear say, I asked 'oh does that include me!' She wouldn't say! Just said wait til Sunday and laughed :-O so now I anxious, and I text her all jokingly like 'oh you've got me worried!' To which she said 'oh don't get stressed out it'll be funny hahaha'

Now I'm a bit of a worry wart, and I worry about the slightest thing lol I have issues don't I!!

Seems I didn't need to worry about that meeting lol on another note, I've just purchased a new sofa for my conservatory! It's lush
X

Hi Frankie hope you don't mind ive been following your diary and you are doing really well i started this diet 4 days ago and i have to admit im finding it really good so far. ;)

Hello my love. How are we doing?

Losing weight still?

I've gone back to sw group! Feeling a lot better for it and my consultant is happy for me to have a couple of losses over the next 2 weeks and then work on maintaining. Can you believe I'm coming up to 24 weeks!! Crazy how time flys!

Xxx

Aw yeh follow away :) I've not recorded any recently because I've been busy eating lol seriously haha
Gosh! It's going quick isnt it, does it feel that quick for you? Aw bet your so excited :)
Thought of any names yet?
X

I'm alright, currently sat outside my old high school it's changed so much in the past 7 years it's so odd! Kinda feeling a bit sentimental, had the best years of my life in this building and now there's not much left of its originality, massive brand new sports centre, and a 6th form been built it's huge! Can't believe it's been 7 years, a lot has changed, and the people I were once so close to is no longer, kinda crap when you think about it! Lol life is going to quick

I need to get my diet under control I had my jest voluntary placement at another primary school today, and a 7 year old told me I had a 'bloody big bum' llittle cheeky beggar!! Thankfully I have thick skin lol
X

Aw yeh follow away :) I've not recorded any recently because I've been busy eating lol seriously haha
Gosh! It's going quick isnt it, does it feel that quick for you? Aw bet your so excited :)
Thought of any names yet?
X

I'm alright, currently sat outside my old high school it's changed so much in the past 7 years it's so odd! Kinda feeling a bit sentimental, had the best years of my life in this building and now there's not much left of its originality, massive brand new sports centre, and a 6th form been built it's huge! Can't believe it's been 7 years, a lot has changed, and the people I were once so close to is no longer, kinda crap when you think about it! Lol life is going to quick

I need to get my diet under control I had my jest voluntary placement at another primary school today, and a 7 year old told me I had a 'bloody big bum' llittle cheeky beggar!! Thankfully I have thick skin lol
X

:-o naughty child! I remember in a toilet at the seaside once a child came in and said something that effect and I was about 17 and I said "at least I'm not ugly" haha how mean was I to a 5year old!! Kicked my bum into gear though!

Time flys so fast doesn't it, I'd love to go back 8 years and actually go and do a levels after school instead of straight into work.

We have a couple of names and I love both of them so I'm really stuck on which one to choose!! My absolute favourite name I can't have because its OH's sisters name lol he says we can have it but then is feel awful on m sister. So we have 2 others we are deciding between! Xx

Haha!

I'm trying to get into the mind set of loosing weight, but finding it difficult because I guess, my fella doesn't have a problem with how I look and I'm comfortable? It's daft really because I'd be doing it for myself not him, Im just struggling at the mo,
He might be working away for 21 days at a time soon, and I reckon with him gone id be able to diet and do it on my own the way I did when I was at uni

Aw I hope I have a girl! I can't think of any boys names I like except; Buddy or Woody lol I like Harry too
Girls names, his sister's called poppy and I love that name, but my all time fave is Ava :) middle name Grace, I like really old fashioned names lol
X

Haha!

I'm trying to get into the mind set of loosing weight, but finding it difficult because I guess, my fella doesn't have a problem with how I look and I'm comfortable? It's daft really because I'd be doing it for myself not him, Im just struggling at the mo,
He might be working away for 21 days at a time soon, and I reckon with him gone id be able to diet and do it on my own the way I did when I was at uni

Aw I hope I have a girl! I can't think of any boys names I like except; Buddy or Woody lol I like Harry too
Girls names, his sister's called poppy and I love that name, but my all time fave is Ava :) middle name Grace, I like really old fashioned names lol
X

Omg how strange!! My friend had a baby in September called Ava Grace!!

My OH's sis is Sadie and I love it but can't have it :-( I'm going for either Amelia or Sasha I think! Might think up another one I really like in the next few weeks!

That would be a really good time to diet hun, you could really surprise him if he came back and you was 1st lighter! Xx

My ohs mates daughters called ava.

I want charlie or jacoby for boys.
Laurli for a girl.

I also like harry :)

Aw they're lovely names!

haha I love vintage 50's names,

I haven't had a TOTM for two months now, but I'm generally regular, I've taken a pregnancy test and nada, disheartening but reckon there could still be a possibility I could be pregnant?
X

Ive heard pregnancy tests might not detect it in everyone if your hormones dont change... ask doctors? X

a doctors blood test can find out if you are pregnant as it detects tiny amounts of hcg hormone, go to docs love i would xxxx

Aw they're lovely names!

haha I love vintage 50's names,

I haven't had a TOTM for two months now, but I'm generally regular, I've taken a pregnancy test and nada, disheartening but reckon there could still be a possibility I could be pregnant?
X

You can always have a false negative hun. I'd go get your bloods done because they take about 5 days for the results! Otherwise get another preg test. I did a test on the Monday, negative and by the Thursday morning it was positive. Depends how fast your body produces the hormone x

Back