Fat birds can't fly

Im doing awful hun. The scales are creeping up and up and I cant face seeing the number 13 on the scales so must try harder.

Im defo going to start the squat challenge after baby is here! Looks like people get good results.

xx

Aw I'm sure your all bump :) not long left and when baby is here, you can concentrate on your diet more so, you won't have time to eat lol and apparently breast feeding burns 300 cals per go haha

I haven't been sleeping recently, too much on my mind I guess, more than anything this maths thing, I think I'll book it soon and just attempt again, I have a fear of failing for the 2nd time though and they'll be yet more worry and anxiety :-( I'm such a worry wart, lol

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

24/4/13

Breakfast
Ww thick brown bread x2 142
Egg whitesx3 51
Ham 57

Dinner
Ww thick brown breadx2 142
Philly lightest 29
Ham 57
Walkers baked 103
Tangerine 30

Tea
Linda mcartney sausages 121
Mash 345
Carrots 50
Gravy with onions 80
Yorkie pudd 50

Snacks
Milk - brew 74

1313 cals

13 over

Ooo I had a nice tea :) I might go for a walk afterwards with the pooch, It's been raining here and I hate it when she comes back all wet lol
X

Omg I ate a stick of rock, I feel sick! And urgh

I've gone over by 204 :-/ boooooo!

So I went for my scan about an hour ago, turns out my ovaries are enlarged and they'res lots of cysts on both of them :-( gutted.
Got an appointment to make at the doctors for a weeks time, I feel crap, I might cheer myself up with something nice to eat and a film
X

So I went for my scan about an hour ago, turns out my ovaries are enlarged and they'res lots of cysts on both of them :-( gutted.
Got an appointment to make at the doctors for a weeks time, I feel crap, I might cheer myself up with something nice to eat and a film
X

Oh sweetie big hugs for you. Cheer yourself up with a film and goodies. Xxxx

So I'm writing today off food wise

24/4/13
Written off,
Food was ok and I had my in take after I'd finished my tea,
Until I decided to eat a full bar of 200g cadburys chocolate *vom* I actually feel sick now, I even went on to eat 5 cracker breads, cheese and flora ! Fatty

Tomorrow I'm back on track,

I cried all the way home from the hospital :-( felt rubbish, and all that went through my head was 'what if I can't have babies'

What made is worse was being in that ultrasound bit, and all these pregnant ladies coming out happy with their scan pictures of their babies :-/
Gutted,
I don't want to go back on any kinda medication, but I guess if it will help then I'll have to, also google is the devil's work! I should not google things it came up with all sorts from diabetes to cancer, I scared myself !!

Anyhow, I'll take things as they come, I've told other half I wanna get this weight off now, it will help with my condition a hell of a lot,
I have to concentrate on my future and my next step is qts maths, I've also said to other half I wanna start trying for a baby start of next year, I guess now my chances are probably limited, I gotta get in all the practise I can :)

X

Pic n mix and a nandos tonight because its my birthday next Tuesday and the fellah is treating me :) I'm having chips and everything! Lol before I start this new paleo diet, which will help me to control the PCOS, I'm gonna do paleo and cal count
X

Look at my baby Winston :)

Attachments

• image-2257946734.jpg
    image-2257946734.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 51
Sooo I've been off diet since last Thursday, eep, ate sooo much rubbish, but had a proper good birthday!

I'm back on it today, despite there being cake still left in the house lol

X

Sooo I've been off diet since last Thursday, eep, ate sooo much rubbish, but had a proper good birthday!

I'm back on it today, despite there being cake still left in the house lol

X

Lol i made millionaire shortbread on sunday and its onky 9.25 but it is calling me from the fridge.....

Glad you had a good birthday :) xx

Haha ooo I love millionaires shortbread! Yummm,

I've just been on a very long walk being pulled all the way by my lovely pooch haha we're both pooped lol hopefully burnt a fair few cals! X

I have eaten sooo much today! Like tonnes, work got me chocolate so I cracked them open lol
X

Get in! Only gained 2lbs over my birthday week lol back on it today, and another long walk with my poochy poo
X

Hi, been having a read of your diary, Winston has melted my heart! :D what a gorgeous little dude! What breed is he? I can't quite make out from the pic is he a pug? Just been for a walk with my 2 dogs, the amount of bees around today is unreal! My dog loves trying to catch them which is not good! Hope you have a good week x

2lb is nothing sweetie! How long is it until holiday?

xx

Aw thank you! He's gorgeous isn't he :) yeah he's a black pug, 3 weeks old on Saturday getting fatter by the day haha

6 weeks til holiday!! Ahhh so excited! But I think I'm gonna have to buy size 18 shorts, I don't want to but my size 16's don't fit and I'm depressed lol I'm trying to do active things with my friends now so going ice skating on the weekend, burn a few cals!
X

I haven't, and I'm not counting cals this week but I've upped the exercise and I'm not eating silly amounts, also eating actual butter etc and a lot of the full fat varieties, but weighing them out so I don't over eat :)
X

Me and my Winston

Attachments

• image-2149051848.jpg
    image-2149051848.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 79
Winston and his daddy, Mr Keith lol

Aw aren't they scrummy!!

I bought him his first bed today :) only 6 weeks until I get him lol hurry up!
X

Attachments

• image-3660538306.jpg
    image-3660538306.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 150
Back