Fat birds can't fly

Your making me broody! Lol when we got our first dog we picked her at 2 weeks old, so had to wait ages! But they rang us when she was 6 weeks and said do you want to pick her up at 6 weeks she was fully weaned off her mum etc think they were getting sick of lots of big puppies running around lol so we went to get her then but those 4 weeks dragged! Lol with my second dog we brought her home the day we went to look at her she was just under 6 weeks old, but i think she was better off coming early she hadn't been wormed, was covered in wee, living outside and some of the pups didn't look very well, so she got a bath and wormed when she got home with us, i bought some puppy milk too, they said she was completely weaned but she was still quite young so we got her some milk for the first 2 weeks along with her puppy food, i was a bit concerned she might have parvo with the other pups looking a bit unwell but she was fine thankfully and with her living outside before she came here she loved to do her business outside which made house training very easy! My other dog also mothered her a lot and cleaned her etc Im lucky they get on and are playful with each other! My youngest dog is nearly 2 now, those puppy days go so quickly, hope the weeks go quickly for you x

Aw they're ace aren't they :) I've got a pooch already, a cocker spaniel, she's soft as muck and gets on with anything including my rabbits haha we got her at 7 weeks,

This little lad is owned atm by my mother in law, Maureen the mummy, had 3 pups 2 boys 1 girl,
We're getting the fattest boy :)

The day I leave for Florida in June is when they're exactly 8 weeks old, so I'm a bit gutted to be going now haha he'll be 10 weeks when I get back, already got his little bed yesterday :) soo excited!!

Here's all 3 of them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-147369237.jpg
    image-147369237.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 176
Been back on diet today, and done a load load of exercise I have not stopped all day! Big shift at work, then I ran around a field with my dog for a good half hour on an hour long walk lol I feel good :) I proper fell off the wagon for about 10 days, I'm gonna carry on calorie counting, just limit my sugar intake x

8/5/13

Breakfast
Hovis 210
Philly cheese 47
Mushrooms 22

Dinner
Hovis 210
Tikka butty filler 193
Tangerine 30
Dried mango 79
Grapes 87

Tea
Ww pepperoni pizza 501

Snacks
Ham 38
Danio yogurt, these are amazing 127
French fries crisps 83

1627 cals
127 cals over

I burnt a hell of a lot today!!

I've bought some different bread :)

X

Aww, your wee pug is so cute!!

Also, I had a major falling off the wagon stint myself but am getting back in the zone now. I go on holiday in less than 4 weeks and went clothes shopping last week. I was very realistic and bought most things in a size 16 but for some reason I decided to buy these cerise pink crop trousers (zip & button job!) in a 14 and am now panicking they won't fit. I can get them on and zipped/buttoned but it is not a pretty sight and if I move a certain way I am gonna pop out of them hahaha. So, my advice would be just get what you feel comfortable in and keep the receipts - that way if you need to swap them at the last minute, it's all good :). Provided the stores have an extended return/exchange period.

Haha I just chuckled at that lol I know EXACTLY what you mean haha I've bought stuff in size 18, sod it! I'd rather it be slightly too big lol I go on June 7th SOOOO EXCITED!

George asda has some really gorgeous stuff in! Lovely shorts too! I just got a pair and a dress x

I hate my job!

Today has just ended, I am finally in bed, shattered exhausted, worn out

10 solid days in work, it's killed me! And tomorrow I'm meant to be volunteering at school but sod it I'm not going in! I need sleep lol
X

Fat baby Winston at 4 weeks old ;-)

Sat watching tele with him last night for hours while he slept on my boobs haha proper cutie! I'm gutted I'm going on holiday when he's ready!!

X

Attachments

• image-75789867.jpg
    image-75789867.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 100
  • image-2232371790.jpg
    image-2232371790.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 79
Fat baby Winston at 4 weeks old ;-)

Sat watching tele with him last night for hours while he slept on my boobs haha proper cutie! I'm gutted I'm going on holiday when he's ready!!

X

Omg 4 weeks already!! That has flown by.

He is blinking gorgeous though!! Xx

I know! It's gone sooo fast! I see them every week so see their change, it's madness how quickly they grow, scout is gonna be so jealous when he arrives lol

I'm a bit annoyed today :-/

The girls at work think I'm a snob! Because, I have nice things, I go on expensive holidays, I own my own home and I have high expectations out of life?
In my response, who doesn't?

It's not like I've come from wealth, I've had to earn it,

It's really got me annoyed and yesterday I felt like punching one of my co-workers in the face! They're all similar age, but they live in not as nice areas of the valley, and have no desire to better themselves, so when I've come along at 22 with a mortgage, they think I'm some queen sh.it! The way I look at it, is anyone can have 'what I have' (which isn't anything out of the ordinary really!) but you've got to want to have it, and have the drive, they asked me why I want to 'get into debt and go back to university to be a teacher'

Erm because it will lead to a job worth 38k? Because its my ambition and dream?

I really don't understand some people,

Sounds like a touch of the green-eyed monster to me. They might claim to be happy with what they have etc but I bet they do have the desire to have more but maybe they can't see a way to do that. Which is sad really. Like you say, things don't come for free. You have to be ready and willing to put the effort in to get them. A bit like losing weight - results don't just happen without trying!!

I think it is great you want to go back to uni and be a teacher :). I am starting the post-grad primary teaching course in August and am so excited! I have a degree in English but after a stint in a high school and volunteering at a youth group I realised that age group is not for me! As for the student debt I am in, the repayments are something I won't even miss - when I have my first proper teaching job, they will automatically come off my wages and the interest is so small I'll barely notice them going. And in my mind, it is a debt worth having if it means realising your dream :)

Yeah deffo! I totally agree, I have a degree in English too and spent the past 3 years volunteering at various primary schools, after school clubs, and I'm an assistant scout leader they wonder why I'm doing it when I don't get paid lol they don't realise the extent you have to work to reach even consideration for a PGCE, I start in September all being well I pass maths qts haha

Good luck with your degree :) I can't wait to start mine! And quit this crappy job at Asda cafe lol

X

I'm trying slimming world lol but I'm counting the calories too on it, worth a go I guess, it'll probably help this polycystic ovary rubbish, x

Hey i did slimming world last year i lost quite well on it, i was vegetarian when i did slimming world so only did green days which suited me fine but when i decided to eat meat and it was all new to me i was veggie for 10 years, so i wanted to try everything so fell off the wagon because i lived on bacon butties for about 2 weeks lol i never thought i would eat meat again but last year i started feeling really unwell and craving meat which was really unlike me so after a few months of feeling like that i decided to eat meat again, took a while getting used to it though! anywho yeah slimming world is good, but i felt a bit restricted in what i could eat after a while, though i did like that pasta/potatoes was unlimited i used to lose like 1.5lbs a week eating big portions of these! i don't like that you cant have normal bread you have to have that thin cardboardy stuff lol and you can't eat soup from a tin etc you need to love making everything from scratch! i do most things from scratch but sometimes its easier to get something out the cupboard lol but good luck with it i hope it works for you!

winston is looking more gorgeous everytime you update! bet you can't wait to get him, its good that you can see him on a weekly basis though!

ah don't let people bring you down, having a mortgage at your age is something to be proud of i'm 26 and have a mortgage with my boyfriend, its much better than renting and you will own your own property at the end of it too, you sounnd like your working hard to get your dream job with all the volunteering and its good to want a better job and life for yourself, they will prob still be in the cafe in 10 years time and you'll be in a job you love with a better wage and loads of time off with school holidays! lol so keep your chin up hun :D

have a good week x

Yeah your right :)

Ive done slimming world before but it never really worked for me, so I, giving it another chance.

Today's food hasn't been too bad if I'm honest,

14/5/13

healthy A - 375ml skimmed milk.
healthy B- 2 whole meal breads

breakfast
2 breads
scrambled eggs made with 1 egg and 1 egg white.
ketchup 1syn
tangeringe.

dinner
bachelors pasta and sauce.
philly cheese 3.5 syns.
A lot of broccoli

tea
Quorn meatballs 1syn
tomatoes, onions, peppers, various spices, passata, garlic, stock cube, Worcester sauce.
brown rice,

snacks,
2 cereal bars 9 syns
danio yogurt 1.5

1786 cals about for the day,

16 syns

Last edited:
I know it's literally been a day, but I think I might just stick with calorie counting lol it's really difficult to cook everything from scratch, day off tomorrow from Hell! And I'll be spending it revising for my maths test in 2 weeks! 24 days until holiday! Not long now :)

X

I know it's literally been a day, but I think I might just stick with calorie counting lol it's really difficult to cook everything from scratch, day off tomorrow from Hell! And I'll be spending it revising for my maths test in 2 weeks! 24 days until holiday! Not long now :)

X

I know what you mean hun. SW is good in some respects but not in others. Im pretty sure when i lost my 3stone i wasnt "doing" sw I was just watching what i ate but with sw principles. I have a freezer full of food that needs eating and none of it is sw so im just going to cal count for a bit xx

Oh, you must go on holiday the same week I do, just a few days later :).

I thought about trying Slimming World but I could never get into the swing of things. My mum did it for a while and she still makes syn-free stuff like the chips etc which I suppose are still good for calorie counting :)

Ooo I'm so excited to go away! I can't wait for a nice break and when I get back ill have a new puppy and hopefully put all my time into going to gym and working on uni related things,

Today's food was crap, I couldn't stop eating! Just shovelling it in, pretty bad :-/

There's a bowl full of fruit I need to tackle tomorrow, so breakfast is sorted haha I'm in work 9.30-6.30 so it'll stop me munching lol

Does anyone ever get the feeling that they spend all their time trying to jump on the band wagon of dieting and before they know it your weight hasn't changed and time has passed by, that's how I kinda feel at the mo, I'm not down in the dumps per say, I just wish I had more will power, sad thing is, when I'm on it, I'm on IT lol
X

Best yogurts ever!

They're thick and creamy and proper yum lol ill never go back to muller lights again!
X

Attachments

• image-2003122624.jpg
    image-2003122624.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 53
Back