Fat birds can't fly

I looked at those in Sainsbury's yesterday. Wasn't sure so didn't buy. I'll be picking some up now on my next visit - thanks to your recommendation.

TJ x

I looked at those in Sainsbury's yesterday. Wasn't sure so didn't buy. I'll be picking some up now on my next visit - thanks to your recommendation.

TJ x

Oo brill! They're really nice! I think tesco has them on offer at 3 for £2, they're so worth it though :)

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today has been rubbish! I worked 8:30-4, and some scrote bags shouted at me! Swearing at me and all sorts they looked like druggies! Horrible people, disgusting!! If I wasn't working I'd of jumped over that counter and battered the ugly cow! Lol

Boyfriends even working all weekend so barely seen him, it's crap! On a brighter note, I've stuck to diet up to now and had 3 pieces of fruit today lol it would of been 4 but my tangerine tasted funky ! Haha
X

Baby girl was born this morning. 9.58am 7lbs 13oz :) millie lucie xc

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!! I am soo chuffed for you chick, well done :-D aw that's a really good weight too, and such a beautiful name :) can't wait to see a picture xx

18/5/13

Breakfast
Pineapple 96
Banana 61

Dinner
Hovis 210
Philadelphia 44
Ham 38
Danio 127
Tangerine 30

Tea
Jacket cheese and beans 578

Snacks
Semolina 316

1500 cals

Spot on :)

Diet came to a halt over a week ago,

Since then I've been revising and working mainly, I have my QTS maths text next Saturday and I am bricking it, I've got heart palpitations and I'm anxious just generally scared! I really need to pass it this time, I'm revising like a trooper, infact my brain won't switch off! I so times tables in my head each night like a loon lol such a worry wart it's unreal!

Hope everyone's ok, I need to make it through this week and pass then ill be ok :)

X

Hello lovely.

You on holiday yet?!?!

Not sure if i told you, Millie was born 18th May and is adorable <3

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130606_100131.png
    ForumRunner_20130606_100131.png
    464.4 KB · Views: 76
Hiya!

Yeah I'm I'm Florida now :) arrived on Friday,

Oh my gosh she is gorgeous ! Beautiful little girl :) well done chick! I bet your sooo made up

I'm off to Denny's now for strawberry waffle pancakes lol mmmm
X

Hiya!

Yeah I'm I'm Florida now :) arrived on Friday,

Oh my gosh she is gorgeous ! Beautiful little girl :) well done chick! I bet your sooo made up

I'm off to Denny's now for strawberry waffle pancakes lol mmmm
X

Enjoy florida and we will catch up when you are home :)

Ps strawberry waffle pancakes?!?! Yum!!!

Ooo yes, pancakes with crushed waffles strawberries n cream haha yum! I'm gonna be the size of shamu when I get home lol

Rode on the new transformers ride yesterday ! And saw hogwarts again :-D

Attachments

• image-3404803599.jpg
    image-3404803599.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3784260203.jpg
    image-3784260203.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 61
Oh man oh man! I go home on Friday, and I am sick to death of American fast foods and generally everything sweet! I can't wait to diet, I must of put a stone on easy! I looked at myself naked earlier and just thought EW lol I need to get on it when I get back,
X

Excuse me mrs....you must be home now??

Hi!

Yes I am lol just been jet lagged and a busy little bee, we got our Winston (picture at the bottom)
He's so delicious :) I love him lol scout is getting better with him too haha I put 6lbs on when I went away which isn't too bad really! I think not drinking pop did that and sticking to water :) go me! Haha

Today is the official day I am back on it, I'll be posting my diary later, how's everyone?

Nikki chick, how's that beautiful little girl doing? Hope all is well :)

Xx

Attachments

• image-3204139803.jpg
    image-3204139803.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 58
Omg winston is adorable!!! Want to give him a big cuddle!

6lb isnt bad at all hunni. Good that yourback on it.

Heres my little munchkin

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130627_150628.png
    ForumRunner_20130627_150628.png
    504.6 KB · Views: 56
Aw she's gorgeous, like a little doll :) I actually thought I was pregnant on holiday, I ended up getting a bladder infection was so so painful and $300 for anti biotics! Ouch but I read they're common with pregnancy, prior to getting that I only ended up having like a bit Of a period, I was mortified that after 7 months of nothing it decides to appear on my holiday lol typical, I got back and did a test which was negative, however the doctor said she can give me tablets which will help get me pregnant, and I think we'll look to do that next year I just wanna get my pgce out the way, I don't think I'm gonna pass this maths test :-( then it's a 24 month ban, if I fail I'm changing jobs, gonna do a masters degree over two years and have a baby I reckon x

Aw she's gorgeous, like a little doll :) I actually thought I was pregnant on holiday, I ended up getting a bladder infection was so so painful and $300 for anti biotics! Ouch but I read they're common with pregnancy, prior to getting that I only ended up having like a bit Of a period, I was mortified that after 7 months of nothing it decides to appear on my holiday lol typical, I got back and did a test which was negative, however the doctor said she can give me tablets which will help get me pregnant, and I think we'll look to do that next year I just wanna get my pgce out the way, I don't think I'm gonna pass this maths test :-( then it's a 24 month ban, if I fail I'm changing jobs, gonna do a masters degree over two years and have a baby I reckon x

Omg $300 thats shocking!! Hope it cleared up and you felt better on holiday?! Millie is 6 weeks on Saturday and i have been on the pill for 3 weeks so its time for my break again.... havent even *ahem* since Millie so a bit nervous to try to be honest.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun on your test! Im postponing my english degree i think.... im going to train to be a midwife! It is something i always wanted to dp and after having millie its made me more determined. Got to aplly through UCAS and it starts in March so fingers crossed i get a place!!

Im so broody for another baby already but im currently 12st and was 9st 10lb when i found out i was preg so need to shift some weighr asap as i have to wear a bikini in 11 weeks!

6 weeks! That's gone quick ;-) she's got a lot of hair, so adorable, I want one lol

The anti-biotics worked a treat thankfully so I was able to enjoy the rest of my holiday more or less discomfort free lol just a bugger to of gotten that, I blame the previous anti biotics I took for a respiratory infection before I went away.

Broody already! Lol you crazy girl haha I wanted to be a midwife when I had left college but I couldn't deal with the fact I'd have to re-take my Alevels etc or do an nvq in nursing, however although delivering little babies would be amazing, the other side to midwifery put me off a little, I'm well not mentally equipped to deal with that haha

I hope I pass this test, I'm sick of trying and failing, I probably will book it for the 24th now, I'm not gonna tell anyone at work or my friends neither, I don't want the added pressure or disappointment if I fail, plus I'm promised a new car if I pass lol and I've got my eye on a polo haha it's just so frustrating to want something so much and it be so tricky to do it :-/

I'm gonna start my diet properly tomorrow, a girl I know has just lost 4 stone and she's now 14 stone, she's always been 'bigger than me' and now m bigger than her, depressed me a little bit knowing that, which is a bit bit.chy I know, but kinda just goes to show how much I've lost it lol

X

Well today was kinda day one but not at the same time

1/7/13

Breakfast
Cheerios 148
S skimmed milk 37

Dinner
Tesco butty 241
Quavers 88
Whitworths dried apple 86

Tea - stir fry
Sharwoods egg noodles 220
Chicken 186
Butter 72
Garlic, chilli powder, salt, pepper, green chilli
Onions 25
Pepper 25
Broccoli 63
Carrots 50
Sweet corn 60
Sesame seeds 52

Really quite yummy lol I used the butter for taste to fry in, everything was fresh too, I'm using a lot of full fat ingredients recently now, they're meant to be better for you, and 'natural' so ill put that to the test, however it will be in moderation, I used 20g of butter and had a portion so called it 10g for myself

Snacks- this is where I went a bit wrong lol
A slice of apple lattice pie 230?
A portion of chips from the chippy 500?

2082 cals

However I did a dog walk with the scouts tonight on rough terrain, my net diary says I burnt about 650 cals,

I know it's not accurate, so we'll just leave it as 'you massively overrate' lol

X

Back