Fat birds can't fly

I'm 4 lbs down already this week! Yeeeha how cool is that :) I feel good, just getting ready to bob out with the doggys now, it's murder walking both of them! Then I have an appointment with my personal trainer, how posh am I lol! And I have to go for a walkie to pick up the other halves car at his garage, then do an Asda shop for BBQ meat for Saturday, phew busy day! Plus I gotta finish off my gardening and hunt down more fairy lights lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

19/7/13

Breakfast
Banana 121
Bread 138
Tbsp peanut butter 100

Dinner
4 crackers 73
Philly cheese 29

Tea
Lamb shank 195
Carrots 50
New potato 105
Gravy 40
Yorkie pud 44

Snacks
Double cream 68
Grapes 35
Yoomoo ice cream 135

1132 cals
68 cals under

Another good day, I didn't want much at dinner, intact the heat made me feel sick :-/

X

I'm hosting a BBQ today, rather excited haha I do majority of the cooking, and I love cooking :) so gives me a chance to show off haha

I'm probably gonna be way over my calories today, ill keep a track, however I shall be going for a good long walk tomorrow, I'm not gonna eat silly amounts, because I'm 'on it' now, feeling good :)
X

So this BBQ I'm throwing, well, I'm extremely pissed off, everyone's cancelled, :-/ what a joke!
Excuse after excuse, pathetic!

Invited 27 people and only 5 can come, crap eh
X

Well Saturday and Sundays calories were horrific, lets not go into it :)

Fresh start tomorrow, back to 1200 lol and maybe a gym session in the morning
X

Tonight I am doing a Pilates class, this should be fun lol

Yesterday my calorie intake was 2157!
I had a funny day yesterday, not the best anyhow

Back on it today :)
X

I have my final attempt at my qts test tomorrow failing it means 2 year ban, so as you can imagine I'm pretty stressed lol well I'm trying not to stress but whilst i feel ok, stress is showing its symptoms in another way if you get me lol
I hope this gym workout releases lots of nice endorphins to get me through tomorrow :) x

I stuck to plan, I just haven't had time to upload my diary, so ill do it when I can x

Why is it, that the only way I seem to express my nerves is through going to the toilet! Lol this is really a big inconvenience haha at least I may of list weight lol I'm drinking lots of coffee to try and boost brain function, really don't feel like eating so trying to ram a protein bar down my throat lol I don't feel stressed, just anxious to get it over with now
X

Nailed it! **** YES

Aw thank you :) I'm so excited and happy!

I put 2lbs on this week, however it's been a tough stressful week, and after passing last night I rewarded myself with pie and chips from my fave pub restaurant haha! Well worth it tbh :) I'm at the gym tomorrow morning, so I should burnt that off then I'm hoping,

I've got a wedding coming up on Saturday and then off to France for 5 days on Sunday eek!

X

Off to a wedding in a few hours, can not be arsed!

It's the boyfriends cousin, I have never met him before in my life haha gonna be an awkward strange day! Good job I'm not shy lol x

Hey there guys!

Long time no post :) an update-

Well after celebrating my passing of qts tests and gaining entry onto my course (yiippeee) I was watching what I ate but not recording, I managed to shed whatever holiday fat I put on when I was in Florida, however I went on a France holiday with the scouts and probably ate my weight in baguettes lol

Since yesterday I've only just been recording what I'm eating, and stuck to 1200cals, the first week on this diet is always the hardest! So lets see how I fair next Monday,

I also did the unthinkable and bought some new clothes all a size smaller :-O I WILL BE THIN AGAIN

I'm starting uni in 3 weeks, bricking it! Lol however it'll deffo give me the routine I so desperately crave, and I've got myself a little salad box and mini cooler bag!

Prepare.com lol

X

Hello my lovely,

Long time no speak!! I thought you had go MIA!! So happy that you are on your uni course.

I'm just about to send off my UCAS form to go to Nottingham and do Nursing! After having Millie and everything we went through I just desperately want to do it and I am so excited. It wont be until next September but at least I can have some more time off with Millie and possibly go back to work and earn a few pennies if I do get a place.

I'm back on the calorie counting and in a month have lost 9lb yipppeeee!!!

How much did you spend on new clothes? Enough to spur you on I hope :) are you going to keep coming online? I miss our chats!!

Love xx

Hello my lovely,

Long time no speak!! I thought you had go MIA!! So happy that you are on your uni course.

I'm just about to send off my UCAS form to go to Nottingham and do Nursing! After having Millie and everything we went through I just desperately want to do it and I am so excited. It wont be until next September but at least I can have some more time off with Millie and possibly go back to work and earn a few pennies if I do get a place.

I'm back on the calorie counting and in a month have lost 9lb yipppeeee!!!

How much did you spend on new clothes? Enough to spur you on I hope :) are you going to keep coming online? I miss our chats!!

Love xx

hi chick!
aw thats great news about wanting to go into nursing, sounds like you've found your calling :)
yes im back! haha ill be posting yesterdays and todays diary later, im trying to stick to 1200 per day, as im not that active atm, gym every now and again but im just relaxing until I go back to uni, as i know its gonna be a slog lol

i spent about 100quid, then laid everything out on my bed that doesnt fit, im determined to get back in them :) hows is your little Millie? hope all is ok :)

x

hi chick!
aw thats great news about wanting to go into nursing, sounds like you've found your calling :)
yes im back! haha ill be posting yesterdays and todays diary later, im trying to stick to 1200 per day, as im not that active atm, gym every now and again but im just relaxing until I go back to uni, as i know its gonna be a slog lol

i spent about 100quid, then laid everything out on my bed that doesnt fit, im determined to get back in them :) hows is your little Millie? hope all is ok :)

x

That must be motivation for you hun :) looking forward to seeing your scales coming down again!

Millie is wonderful thanks hun. She is doing so well and I can't wait for her to be sitting up, she babbles away to herself for ages at the moment x

19/8/13

Breakfast
Oats so simple 135
Milk 74

Dinner
Home made chilli with quorn - 208
Ww pitta 106

Tea
Chilli rice and side salad 368

Snacks
Dried pineapple 124
Rice pudding 211

1226 cals
26 over

20/8/13

Breakfast
Danio yogurt 127

Dinner
Hoy mouse 153
Pitta x2 212

Tea
Chicken 186
Potatoe 137
Sweetcorn 30
Coleslaw 65
Peppers and onions 24

Snacks
Crackers 73
Ham 75
Philly cheese 29

Snackajack curls 73
A date 22
Pink wafer 50
2tsp Nutella 69

1326 cals

126 cals over

I can't sleep, primarily because I'm hungry lol I need to get over this first week, and then ill be ok :) someone said this a while ago on another thread and it's now my wallpaper

I quite like that saying
X

Attachments

• image-4239979399.jpg
    image-4239979399.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 36
Back