Fat birds can't fly

Did you manage to get some sleep hun? X

Eventually, lol I've just been playing archery :) I was good at it too! Might make a pro out of me haha

I've had some good news aswell, our holiday in Florida was a bit of a let down room and hotel wise so I wrote them a stinking letter and just received £230 in vouchers :) not bad eh! My English degree comes in handy haha

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

21/8/13

Breakfast
Danio 127

Dinner
Houmous 153
Pitta x2 212

Tea
Jacket potatoes 353
Beans 83
Cheese 41 10g of cathedral city
Salad 30

Snacks
Nescafé 80 and milk 37
Snacks jack curls 73
Milk 37 for a brew
1 date 22
Pink wafer 50

1312 cals
112 over

Today is day 4, I'm feeling good ;-) already feel slimmer haha I'm still struggling at night, all I wanna do is snack, and I'm still sleeping late because I'm so hungry :-( I think because I'm averaging at 1300 cals per day ill start on that and lower it in a few weeks
X

You are doing really well! I def reckon 1,300 is fine even a little higher. Good luck for weigh in x

:)

So I'm in the gym

Shock horror lol
I'm here on 'prescription' so I always feel like people are watching me when I come in with my little card that says 'exercise on prescription!'

Hmmm

And I hate the gym I hate it it's boring its full of judging eyes and its boring lol it's a brand new gym tho so the machines are pretty decent, iPod dock etc tv on the cycle bike not bad ;-) I'm sure that's a bit of an oxymoron!

Anyhow I acquired 2 more dogs for the weekend

Keith and Maureen! Winston's parents

Utter hell!

Attachments

• image-3826983814.jpg
    image-3826983814.jpg
    867.8 KB · Views: 106
Hun I know you bake a lot and I bake cakes all the time but find my mixture to be really heavy!!! I think it's because of the real butter I use, what do use? Xx

Someone else asked me this last week,

First
100g of flour sugar and marg to 2 eggs double as required and vanilla essence, not the concentrate stuff, the good stuff :)

I use Flora, I've used different kinds of butter, cheaper brands of marg, and different kinds of marg and found this makes the fluffiest, nicest sponge I've ever tasted (if I do say so myself) lol

Also before you put it in the oven, drop it I the floor lol to get the air bubbles out

Heat at about 160 for most cakes, depending on the size of your tin, but you'll dry it out if you bake it on anything lower really

X

Someone else asked me this last week,

First
100g of flour sugar and marg to 2 eggs double as required and vanilla essence, not the concentrate stuff, the good stuff :)

I use Flora, I've used different kinds of butter, cheaper brands of marg, and different kinds of marg and found this makes the fluffiest, nicest sponge I've ever tasted (if I do say so myself) lol

Also before you put it in the oven, drop it I the floor lol to get the air bubbles out

Heat at about 160 for most cakes, depending on the size of your tin, but you'll dry it out if you bake it on anything lower really

X

Thanks hun! I always struggle and my cakes end up really buttery and dense which my dad loves but I find they really hard to cut and shape! Will give this a go!

If you were making it chocolate would you substitute part of your flour or just add a bit of cocoa? X

Ooo always take some flour out and replace it with cocoa, too dry otherwise, add some vanilla to it too :) I've found Hershey's cocoa is the best, really chocolatey and yummy! Ooo I'm hungry haha

X

Ooo always take some flour out and replace it with cocoa, too dry otherwise, add some vanilla to it too :) I've found Hershey's cocoa is the best, really chocolatey and yummy! Ooo I'm hungry haha

X

Thanks so much hun. I have 2 big cakes and 2 lots of cake pops for next week! X

Oooo pictures :-D I've had to cancel all my orders through starting uni, just won't have time

But I am organising an Ann summers night on the 6th and I intend to do a giant chocolate willy cake haha
X

Oooo pictures :-D I've had to cancel all my orders through starting uni, just won't have time

But I am organising an Ann summers night on the 6th and I intend to do a giant chocolate willy cake haha
X

Ooo sex and chocolate ;-) hehe.

I've done a few cakes recently, here's a couple of pics....

The pig one I did 2 of the day I was in labour lol xx

Attachments

• image-3287023577.jpg
    image-3287023577.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1162043747.jpg
    image-1162043747.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 106
  • image-2956385249.jpg
    image-2956385249.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 111
Aw they're ace! I could just eat one of those now mmmmmm

These 4 dogs are driving me insane!! I'm keeping them in the kitchen, conservatory and they have the use of my back garden, I can't stand the mess! And because they're winston's parents, they're playing rough, I had to bath him last night and I'm gonna have to bath him again because Keith threw him in piss -_-

How very annoying!

Project bleach house is commencing lol
X

22/8/13

Breakfast
Non

Dinner
Chicken 186
Ham 60
Pasta 182
Oil 41
Salad 30
Mayo 11

Tea
Potato 169
Cod fillet 108
Carrot n swede 43
Oil 21
Butter 36

Snacks
Curls 73
Danio 127
Wafer 50
Dates 66
Chocolate shape 109

1311 cals

11 over

Gym work out hour n a half! Nearly died lol

I cheated and had a naughty night on Friday, :-/ we had people around lol

And today I'm gonna half cheat again :-/

Oh dear!

But I'm camping out tonight, I'm taking a packed lunch :) and back on the diet tomorrow

X

Urgh I feel sick!

So I've had two days 'off' blah I feel sicky! God knows how many calories I've consumed, I really need a kick up the butt when it comes to weekends!

On it today :)
Despite having a bowl of wheetos for breakfast lol (I weighed out my measly 30g lol)

Jacket and cottage cheese for dinner :)

X

Hmmmmmm

That is all.

Hey guys,

So I've been away for a good while, my life at the moment is incredibly busy, and my diet is rubbish! Quick teas have been a common thing, and overindulging at weekends is constant, it's really taken a tole on my weight, I feel rubbish!

Anyhow, I'm back! Deffo back, tomorrow (yes a Sunday) will be my first day back on the diet this year, I've got myself a new notepad and pen ready to jot down the calories like I did a few years back when I lost the weight before. I have a lot to loose weight for now, I'm wanting to start a fertility treatment soon but before I do I've got to loose a few stone to be healthier than what I am now,

Anyhow, this fat bird needs to spread her wings and get active! It's gonna start by purchasing a gym membership and getting moving more :)

I have one more week left of my first PGCE placement, thank god, so it's constantly busy busy busy, I'm hoping the food side of things can fall into a nice routine

Bring it on!!!

Frankie
X

Back