Fat birds can't fly

Well, yesterday was my last day at uni, I am very happy with my outcomes, now just to graduation at the end of the month.

I'm currently sat at home, chilled, watching thumbelina on Netflix haha!!

I'm so relaxed ahhh!!
Gym later, and maybe a swim, I need a new cossie though, mine shows too much flesh yack! Lol

I'm gonna do my garden in a bit too,
Dogs seem happy I'm around

My little Winston hasn't left my side, scout is currently sunbathing in the conservatory, she's happy she's not cooped up in her bed all day haha :)

Florida next Friday GET IN!
I've decided I'm gonna stick to meat and water on hol, gonna really try not to overindulge x

Attachments

• image-2676642540.jpg
    image-2676642540.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 59
So yesterday, I just relaxed haha!
X

Omg it's so humid!
I've gardened all day, tired now lol
Off to weigh in later, but I'm contemplating leaving it until tomorrow morning haha!

I am exhausted!
Having a celebration party on Friday, I'm gonna try and be good, because I'm really trying to be syn free until next Friday when I go on holiday !
Florida here I come!! Desperate to be in the airport eating a Burger King having a vodka and coke and 4am haha

I have started building up my tan :)
Tinted moisturiser and fake tan combo!
Apparently 'tanned fat looks better than white fat' haha

Off to get some new dresses on the weekend :)
Which swimming costume do you guys prefer

I have a few bikinis which I'll take, but I always wear a t shirt over the top, no one wants to see shamu haha
However, I need a cossie, a nice fitted one, because I'm a G cup and fitting these bad boys into ones you can get from like river island, asos etc just doesn't give the support lol

X

Attachments

• image-238838278.jpg
    image-238838278.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 51
  • image-356363813.jpg
    image-356363813.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 57
Yeah I like the floral one too! I'll have to see what they have tomorrow in Manchester :)

I'm hosting a party tonight, a burn party to celebrate graduating haha I made a little cakeypoo

So cute!

Having a few drinks, nibbles and sausage Butties off the BBQ, I'm gonna get a gazebo shortly I think it may rain!

The view outside my window! I live in a valley, and it's just one small micro climate! It can be sunny as hell in the town next door but really gloomy here!
Gazebo should sort that, along with fairy lights and candles haha

Party tonight I've name 'burn party' I'm burning my PFCE files :) goodbye year of hell and torment!! How I have hated every second of you! Lol

X

Attachments

• image-1925011076.jpg
    image-1925011076.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 52
  • image-767594028.jpg
    image-767594028.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 47
  • image-4021524402.jpg
    image-4021524402.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 48
I've bought loads of dresses for holiday! I'm officially sorted :)

I got the floral one :-D
So excited now!
I'm gonna go gym up until Thursday!
Gonna wash and iron everything for Friday, well excited now
Wheeeeee

X

Florida woo!

Had my nails done ;-)

Attachments

• image-3439025195.jpg
    image-3439025195.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 47
So Florida was amazing, and yes I ate far too much :-/ bit gutted really, I didn't want to gain much but I reckon I have completely shattered my weight loss!
First day back on it tomorrow :)
I have 12 months exactly to lose 4 stone! Thinking of the wedding now!

X

So Florida was amazing, and yes I ate far too much :-/ bit gutted really, I didn't want to gain much but I reckon I have completely shattered my weight loss! First day back on it tomorrow :) I have 12 months exactly to lose 4 stone! Thinking of the wedding now! X

So glad you had a good holiday and just think 12 months and I reckon you could smash weight loss and lose 4 stone by then! If not a bit more! You can do this hun, you have done it before and now we are both on wedding count down together and I have just over 12 months to go! X

Glad to hear you had a good holiday... I totally effed up with my weight loss!! Have even more to lose now so starting SlimFast in the morning:cool:

Since returning from holiday, and for the last two weeks i have been on a program called NCS looking after kids and being catered for food wise, I can't keep on board with my diet :-/ and I've put a stone back on!
So easily :-/

I need to get back on it, you'd think getting married would be enough motivation x

Back