Fat birds can't fly

Come on, you can do it!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ohhhh obviously I missed a lot I didn't realise you were getting married! Congrats!

Aw cheers, yeah, July 29th 2015 :)
Not far off! But my body is currently far off!
I'm attempting slimming world again today,
I need to get a grip, I know I don't want to look like a fat bride but I think In my mind I'm thinking 'oh I'll diet like a month before and all will be fine' when I know this isn't the case! I need to get my body pumping in the gym now to stand any chance of getting 6 stone off me x

Ha my 21st!:p

How exciting! And big motivation!

I am back on the diet train fatter than ever, even when you know you need to do something sometimes it is harder to muster up the motivation and commitment. For me it just feels like a never ending circle which always ends with me getting fatter!!

Eaten crap all day, and feel crap, and so do my bowels!

Today I am sorting my cupboard out, I'm getting rid of all the processed **** foods and having a go at paleo, all or nothing now! X

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow haha
X

What's paleo? I am imagining it as eating loads of meat but don't know if that's right. I am going back on Slimfast in the morning I need some bloomin' discipline!!

Meat, veg, fruit, nuts, seeds, eggs and high fat dairy
I've literally woken up though thinking omg what do can I even eat lol x

I'm gonna continue my diary on here, just because, it's really long now and I like it over here haha
I've had a look on the paleo bit, and I've spent today reading about it, so far i've had 3 eggs, and some cooked chicken, and then I tried a dragonfruit yack! lol x

I love it - hence my avator :)

It's kinda like eating tasteless frogspawn, I imagine it's better if I put it with something else? or cooked with it? I like the way it looks, can you do anything with the skin?
x

26/08/2014

Right this is what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna calorie count but I'm cutting carbs, after a days reading on paleo, I'm gonna take elements from it but in order to make sure I am not overeating good foods, I will plot my calories, something on other diets I have done is difficult. I'm cutting out most carbs, I might have some low carb foods, but i'm deffo staying away from bread!

So for today I haven't plotted my calories, but here's what I have eaten,

Breakfast
3 boiled eggs
handful of grapes

Dinner
2 chicken legs

tea
1 Chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms which I fried in rapeseed oil and added a tablespoon of pesto which did both chicken breasts,
I plopped it on top of a bed of lettuce

Snacks
a small tiny pot of mixed nuts - I now know I hate brazil nuts haha
2 satsumas, basically a small punnit of grapes - those candy floss ones! They're too sweet for me, but good if you want to curb the cravings
I started eating a dragon fruit with some greek yogurts, yack yack yack!!
I'll probably have a cup of tea later no sugar and finish off that small pot of nuts,

non sugar cordial to drink,

Aw thank you :)
Got them!
X

I didn't do too bad today...until I baked a chocolate cake and had scrap with double cream !
And my fella decided to drown my steak in garlic butter lol brilliant....

I might jump back on the slimming world wagon, and cut out the carbs which is basically what I'm doing now, but atleast on slimming world I know what I'm doing, plus I can have a bread roll for dinner instead of trying to come up with something creative and quick yet filling! Lol

Paleo recipes look brill though, I need to cook and freeze some I think for grab and go x

Back