Day 2,
Not bad :) my carrot cake was tasty just a bit sloppy lol x

Attachments

• image-1050208605.jpg
    image-1050208605.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 40
Day 3,
I couldn't resist, I jumped on the scales,
And from Monday I have dropped 2lbs, whether that's fluctuation I don't care haha
I think I'll weigh in on a Wednesday morning from now on, post my updates on here and then record my monthly weight loss in my book :)
Just to see I am actually losing weight haha

I'm having cheese on toast for breakfast :) yeah I know it's nearly dinner haha I told you I'm enjoy my time off haha late nights late mornings :)
I'll soon get bored no doubt, my house is immaculate because all I'm doing is clean clean cleaning,
I need a dog walking buddy, I live in quite a hilly area with lots of walking places, but it's one of those that if I fell down and had an accident, there's no phone signal, nor is there anyone for miles around lol
I take them round the block, but I'd love to go up on the hills, especially with my cocker spaniel she could walk for days x

Cheers :)

I do on the weekends occasionally,

Most of my friends have kids now, like 2 each, it's crazy haha the others work around the clock and we can only slip each other in every now and again for a quick brew, getting older sucks haha
X

Brill :)

I haven't eaten loads though,
But for tea tonight I have a big beef joint :-D x

Double posted for some reason lol

I have a bit of a headache, I really need to drink more x

Here's the 3 syn carrot cake lol it's not toooo bad

Attachments

• image-377543187.jpg
    image-377543187.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 41
It's in the American slimming world recipe section,
It hit the sweet spot, and had a nice taste but texture wasn't cake like haha

I'm gonna try the blueberry muffins next :)

Ooooo my beef is nearly done! I'm excited it looks amazing haha x

Go on, how many peoples mouths are watering haha

Attachments

• image-712709587.jpg
    image-712709587.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 50
I know ! Lol I've put it with mash, carrots onions and broccoli :-D Hubby to be has Deffo got a girl who can cook haha Super healthy too! Real good :-D

Last edited:
My diary for the day :)

Not bad not bad !

I'm off out Friday and Saturday night for food,

However, Friday night is just one of those cheap places, so I'm gonna get a jacket tatty and beans or a steak and a jacket, I won't ask for any oils on it etc

Saturday however, we're off to somewhere posh in clitheroe for a friends birthday and I'm making him a cake :)

Infact I'm doing a cake for Friday aswell,
So I reckon Saturday I may have what I want that night but be good during the day

X

Attachments

• image-3537827342.jpg
    image-3537827342.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 46
My diary for the day :) Not bad not bad ! I'm off out Friday and Saturday night for food, However, Friday night is just one of those cheap places, so I'm gonna get a jacket tatty and beans or a steak and a jacket, I won't ask for any oils on it etc Saturday however, we're off to somewhere posh in clitheroe for a friends birthday and I'm making him a cake :) Infact I'm doing a cake for Friday aswell, So I reckon Saturday I may have what I want that night but be good during the day X
I think that's a good plan. It's better to plan to have a naughty day rather than just keep on eating rubbish and not getting back to being healthy :)
Xx

Dreaming of a bag of crisps lol

I'm craving bad stuff today!
Day 4 of diet and all I want is chocolate and crisps lol

They say 2 weeks on a new diet plan for your body to adjust and cravings to subside..slightly lol

Attachments

• image-1370256409.jpg
    image-1370256409.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 40
Dilemma!

I've just been rang up about a Teaching Assistant job close-by to where I live.

I applied to it a while ago, and they were asking if I was still interested as they're short listing,

I'm a qualified teacher now, and it's just like, do I take this job (if I get an interview and successful etc) just to get me back into a school,
Or wait on my references and be a supply teacher, possibly getting work next week,
What to do what to do :-/

Can I switch off my teacher head as an assistant?
God knows
X

Dreaming of a bag of crisps lol I'm craving bad stuff today! Day 4 of diet and all I want is chocolate and crisps lol They say 2 weeks on a new diet plan for your body to adjust and cravings to subside..slightly lol[/QUOTE

Not sure the picture of crisps is helping the cravings ;) lol x

Back