Fat birds can't fly

Tell me about it haha

My advisor at the agency just basically said, she can get me loads of TA work, if I wanted, and ease me into the teaching again,
I'm worried if I take the TA job permanently then I'll lose my teaching schwang haha

If I get an interview I'll go for it, but I reckon I'll get bored of being a TA in one school, and it's hard to turn off the teacher head

X

Tell me about it haha My advisor at the agency just basically said, she can get me loads of TA work, if I wanted, and ease me into the teaching again, I'm worried if I take the TA job permanently then I'll lose my teaching schwang haha If I get an interview I'll go for it, but I reckon I'll get bored of being a TA in one school, and it's hard to turn off the teacher head X

That is a difficult decision, which one do you think would help you the most to get you into teaching in the future? X

The supply agency would boost my confidence as far as teaching goes,
My last PGCE placement was horrendous, and I'm Deffo not ready to have my own class tbh,
But I need a wage that will be reliable

Just bluergh racking my brain,
X

The supply agency would boost my confidence as far as teaching goes, My last PGCE placement was horrendous, and I'm Deffo not ready to have my own class tbh, But I need a wage that will be reliable Just bluergh racking my brain, X

I know the feeling, I want to be working full time but unfortunately due to things going on at the moment I can only work part time, it is difficult as it is not enough money for me to save anything and wasn't my plan :(

Do you think you would get enough to survive on the agency work? X

Rate per day for an NQT is £90 per day 8:30 til 3:30,
Which is more than I've ever been on, it's just obviously getting the work guaranteed x

Yeah true,
Decisions ! Lol

I'm making a teddy bear picnic cake tonight for Saturday :)
X

Attachments

• image-3412471933.jpg
    image-3412471933.jpg
    434.3 KB · Views: 40
Here's the rest of the family lol

I'm gonna add party hats and little details to them tomorrow :)

Waiting for the cake to finish cooking so I can scarper to bed!
X

Attachments

• image-2720634972.jpg
    image-2720634972.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image-2363355339.jpg
    image-2363355339.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image-1644525484.jpg
    image-1644525484.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 51
Here's the finished cake :)

X

Attachments

• image-3214678045.jpg
    image-3214678045.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1461926346.jpg
    image-1461926346.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 50
  • image-4173750622.jpg
    image-4173750622.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 42
Yesterday's diary btw :)

Not going out for tea to the place we were going to, instead gonna go nandos then Piccys to see guardians of the galaxy
Wooo
I've got another cake to do for tomorrow night, in the shape,of a cow! lol

X

Attachments

• image-3339522359.jpg
    image-3339522359.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 49
My 'ever so loving fiancé' has just come home and with him two ice creams!!!

He's fresh from work so looks a mess haha

But I screeched at him 'IM ON A DIET!!'

He then proceeded to eat them Infront of me, feeling a bit sorry for himself haha

I'm gonna enjoy my nandos later though :)

Yum!
X

Attachments

• image-2522139209.jpg
    image-2522139209.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 56
Just realised his eyes are shut haha
X

I messed up yesterday,
I had a nandos, with houmous, chips and then pick mix at the cinema with full fat fanta!! Ahhhh

Well today I'm back at it this morning, I do have that meal tonight though, so I'm thinking steak and a jacket,
No oil no butter no dressing on salad, (Y)

X

I messed up yesterday, I had a nandos, with houmous, chips and then pick mix at the cinema with full fat fanta!! Ahhhh Well today I'm back at it this morning, I do have that meal tonight though, so I'm thinking steak and a jacket, No oil no butter no dressing on salad, (Y) X
Don't stress about last night you can still salvage it, just keep on going :) xx

Been ok so far today ;-)

I made another cake,
And the customer for the teddy bear cake love it,
Picture above if you missed it :)

My boyfriend made me boiled eggs on toast with a bowl of strawberries and grapes :-D
Yum !

X

So ridiculous!!

But, see before I would have also pigged out the following day and not confessed my syns,

So I'm confessing and I'm gonna try and have zero syns today until Wednesday weigh in :) x

Attachments

• image-2116874809.jpg
    image-2116874809.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 59
Back