Fat birds can't fly

He hosted the wedding on some dirty factory roof...
What a twit!

They get 12 grand to plan a wedding and buy everything, 12 grand could not have gone on that!
What an utter idiot!
I would seriously go mad,
Thank god I'm planning mine! Lol x

My boyfriend really wanted to go to Vegas this weekend to see Mr Olympia,

I've been looking for cheap flights all day, dreaming lol x

God, having no job is really pissing me off now, I'm craving carbs and sugar! I want a twin a Mars bar, some crisps. Omg a crisp butty! Lol
X

This is tonight's tea
Anyone guess what it is ;-)
X

Attachments

• image-3619624513.jpg
    image-3619624513.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 51
It does doesn't it :)
Well actually it's not haha
Well it kinda is,

Basically the 'rice' is made of cauliflower, and the sauce that's with my chicken is super healthy all natural ingredients, and tastes amazing!

X

Sticky sesame chicken with 'rice'

Haha

Wash the cauliflower,
Break it into bits and put it in a blender, I used my juicer, you want it as 'dry' as possible,

Whilst that's whizzing away I whacked a carrot in the whizzer, along with ginger root,

I then chopped and fried onion, chillie garlic and a tbsp of sesame seeds,

I then added the cauliflower mix and cooked it until it's soft and piping hot, it will stick but preserve, add a splash of soy sauce and boom it's ready

Now the chicken is a good few glugs of sit sauce, tspn dried ginger, salt pepper, half lemon juice, 2 garlic cloves and 3 heaped spoonfuls of honey, and a chilli
Whack your chicken in it and give it a marinade,

Heat up a pan, add some oil and sesame seeds toast them for a few mins then add your marinade and chicken, leave it to good until it's a sauce you like aka thick and sticky or abit more runnier, serve on top of the rice and boom you have instant chinese

X

Haha I did a bit of googling :) and modified it to paleo !
Cauliflower can do amazing things lol

Anyhow here's today's diary

Breakfast
Sweet potato hash browns with ham and an egg

Dinner
I was craving carbs so I ended up sticking a jacket potato in, better than having a pie! Lol
I put it with ham and butter

Tea
My sticky chicken and rice came in at 642

Snacks
Bit of paleo crumble 50
Grapes 67
Strawberries 46

1529 calories today

329 over

I know I'm over quite a lot in terms of what I'm aiming for, it's my dinners that are letting me down, I need to start prepping them :)

Tea was lush!
Munching on a few strawberries now, I need a sweet fix

X

All I want is chocolate lol!
X

I didn't go to that TA job,
However, my references have finally all been cleared and I have work on supply next week! Woo x

I want chocolate, and I want chocolate now! Lol
And a baguette with butter on hahaha!

Must not cave! Must not cave, must not cave,

So on Saturday I'm off out all day in manchester for a friends birthday, we'll be out till late eating and drinking!

Which means I'll probably end up drunk but I don't particularly want to tbh!
And food wise? What on earth do I do on my no carbs, processed sugars, dairy and oil from seeds diet lol x

I caved... I had a chip butty from the chippy and a small bag of sweets off the market, I feel sick now though... Gonna go for a swim tonight :)

I do my "rice" like that if I am pushed for calories - chop it then put it in the steamer for plain rice.

Also do the same for "mashed potato" - cook the chopped cauliflower then put it in the food processor with little olive oil - cheese triangle or whatever you want to make it stick together.

It is also used for pizza base - recipes all over the net including a very good youtube.

This was first used in the South Beach diet many years ago and think SW has now adopted it on their site.

Yeah,
Deffo a slimming world special isn't it!

Oh my god, I still feel so so ill, like really rough :-/ bloated belly, I felt like pulling my car over to puke earlier too, carbs man! They're bad! X

Alright my cals for the day

Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled
Banana

Dinner and tea
Chippy and a t-cake
Bag of sweets
1453 cals

1698 cals

498 over

Not entirely sure how accurate this is,
I counted a thousand for the chippy but it wasn't a massive portion of chips, half a cones worth?
And a t-cake with butter
Probably was close to a thousand cals tho tbh

Exercise,
Hours walk with the dog

X

In blitzing my house, curtains bedding in wash the lot!

I got some liquid eyeliner on my curtains though a little while back and they haven't come out in the wash :-/
They're lovely next curtains and I'm miffed how do I get it out ? x

Back