Fat birds can't fly

I have really bad lighting in my room, so I went over to the window with the eyeliner in one hand and my mirror in the other and sweeped it past my curtains :-(
Looks stupid !
BAHH
My house looks good though, nearly done :) just dusting downstairs, got majority of my washing done too woo! On a roll! X

I'll do today's cals now, seen as I've just got home from walking the dog :)

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
Strawberries
186 cals

Dinner
Nil

Tea
Steak
Slimming world chips - I had carbs! Lol quite a lot but I was craving something naughty on a Friday

598 cals including butter and rapeseed oil

Snacks
Pops crisps
2 squares of 85% dark chocolate
2 sugars
Semi skimmed milk
1/2 pepperoni pizza it was tiny!!

401 cals

Exercise
Full day scrubbing my house lol
1/2 hour dog walk

1186 cals

14 left

Probably over slightly but I did a lot of physical work today and a good doggy power walk

X

To early for a saturdayyyyy

I've been up half hour, I'm taking scout the cocker spaniel to the groomers at 9am,

Then at around 1ish, I'm off to Manchester for a days boozing and eating, omg lol

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Friends birthday, mass drinking sess lol
I've just eaten THREE jam donuts!! Omg! Omg!!!

And now my boyfriend is making sausage and bacon Butties,

No way am I actually gonna do this!

So today has been messed up lol

I mean I knew it would have been, I'm gonna be out from 1 til 1am x

Oh man I feel sick!

So, after alcohol and burger fuelled night, time to get back on the diet today!

I feel rotten, my insides are melting! Lol

I'm gonna make the slimming worlds Donna style meat for tea :)

And maybe have a juice for dinner

We'll see!

X

I've been to a good festival this weekend and although I only had a samosa and a bite on a burger I drank a bottle of wine, a gin and them orders a burger for dinner (vile, yuck yuck yuck!!! I honestly don't know how the hotel could serve it!!) it physically made me sick then today we had, a slice of toast with beans, went to a family members house for lunch and I had white bread with real butter and real egg mayo, fairy cake, monster munch and then got home and had Camembert, mushroom raviolli, garlic bread, gin, wine and cherry bakewell biscuits!!! Aghhhh xx

Oh my gosh lol
I have eaten rubbish today,
I feel sick
And to top it off, I've just come on :-/
This is the 4th one I have had in the last 4 months,
I was happier not having them! Lol

In agony :-/

Hate this!

Just want to sleep :'-(

It's strange though,
I have PCOS and really I'm not meant to get them haha
But suddenly they have become extremely regular :-S am I fixed haha

X

Urgh,,

I didn't sleep, and I'm in agony now, like excruciating, and I can't get off the toilet :-/

Yeah it's a good sign for having kids etc
Just so so painful! I don't remember them being this painful, that's me on the couch with a hot water bottle all day :-/

X

Urgh,, I didn't sleep, and I'm in agony now, like excruciating, and I can't get off the toilet :-/ Yeah it's a good sign for having kids etc Just so so painful! I don't remember them being this painful, that's me on the couch with a hot water bottle all day :-/ X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I get them really full on aswell Hun, like awful pains and really emotional lol I know it feels crap now but try and think of it as a positive :)
Also I get a bad tummy with periods , I've had a few friends say that to me too so I'm sure it's normal :) xx

Yeah, apparently it's all the hormones, always had bad tummies whilst I've been on, bright side, that may help weight loss haha x

Back