fat face/chubby cheeks

mrtc

Ive lost my weight and my body has shrunc all over except my face,

I have propper chubby cheeks, the type that makes people want to grab em,

Is there anything i can do, tried google but couldnt find anything i thought would work?

You can't spot reduce fat, especially on your face as you can't workout your face. Unfortunately,t hat might just be your genetic makeup and that's how your cheeks are going to be.

Thing is you can work your face and in fact what most people don't realise is everyday activity your using the muscles in your face... Not just laughing talking and smiling

I remember when I was 17 I was beaten up by 2 blokes and ended up with a fractured cheek bone and I went to work the next day and was bending over etc and my face killed proving face muscles

All I can suggest is facial exercises which are proven to tone up chin lines and which are used when attempting to strengthen muscles which have been damaged in the face. It may not prove successful however there is proof that muscle strengthening the face actually works xxx

Yeh I'm not quite sure anywhere in my message I said strengthening muscle reduces fat??? Just would like to point that out - I simple said you can strengthen facial muscles
#justsaying

I'm the same - no matter how much weight I lose my cheeks remain chubby! I've read that some people retain water in their face so diuretics can help, but I gave it a go and they didn't make a difference tbh :(

I don't think that's something you should worry too much about, maybe it even adds to your charm ;)
People with round, chubby faces look younger than they actually are, because babies usually have round faces. Women usually wear make up to make their faces appear slimmer, but in your case I'm not sure that's an option :D

Thats right you will have the last and very youthful laugh !

I have this problem too, I have aaaaalways had chubby cheeks, I would much rather have chiseled cheek bones haha

Back