Fat Families - anyone watching the new series?

Anyone see last nights? Those 4 girls were FAB and Steve loved them... what did he say to the one girl on her reveal - 'you could turn me' lol
They all did so well though but not sure if the bigger two would have the motivation to keep losing after the 8 weeks...

Oh those girls were wonderful weren't they! Really hit home for me when they started talking about West Indian culture and showing love with food - something I will have to deal with when my parents come over to visit next week - eek!

Definitely think the two bigger ladies should have lost more than 2 stone though!!

I really love this program!! But i do agree that it should go into a bit more detail as to what they did to lose the weight. Steve's 'Eat Less, move more' is a good motto but give me more detail please!! :gimi:
xxx

I do think it's a bit off-putting for people thinking about losing weight to see what they do eat on there - it's always salads, and last night vegetable juice!
I was saying to my hubby, they should show healthy comfort food like veg chilli or chicken pittas etc - not just salad! Would put people off

Yes I'd like to see whats in that eating plan folder he gives them! And also how much exercise they are doing - looks like at least 2 hours a day - if not more - who's got time to fit that in??!!

I'm pretty sure they're expected to do 1hr a day every day.

I love this programme, love Steve Miller's facial expressions to the camera! But I too would love to see their actual eating plans

Back