Fat Free Dressings

devilishandsweet

100% all the way!
Any suggestions on what fat free dressings you use on 810?

I don't really use any, but you could mix a little fromage frais with mint sauce and chopped up cucumber. I use a little red wine vinegar, not sure its allowed tho, but its only a drizzle. There are fat free ones that you can use, you just need to make sure its zero or ex low carbs. xx

I buy the Hellmans fat free dressing, currently 85p in Sainsburys. It's not bad and much nicer than some of the others. I've also bought the salad-light spray ones and they're ok too.

I think the best fat free dressing is balsamic, think you're allowed that. Just plain, or with a bit of lemon juice and black pepper. Not to everyone's taste I know, but worth a go!

hi there, i spent about a day in sainsburys looking at the nutritional info on the ones there, the lowest cal/carb/fat/sugar was their own brand reduced fat french vinagrette (i cant spell!).

ive also just been naughty and bought some zero fat zero carb seafood dressing from low carb megastore...

i use the helmans one or just plain old balsamic.

I used the vinaigrette dressing from hellman's-it was the only one I could find for my 810 week in Tesco.

Back