Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fat free Greek yog - 0 points?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by AMUL, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. AMUL

AMUL Member

MOrning!

I have just entered in the details for some Total 0% fat free greek yogurt and it came out as 0 points? Is this right as I didn't think any yogurts were 0 points. Will be made up if it is!!!:D

I am not sure how many points are in 1 tbl spoon of museli so guessed at 1. Do you think this is about right?

thanks!
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    How many calories is the yoghurt hun?

I would say 1pt for the museli to be on the safe side :)

4. AMUL

AMUL Member

It's 52 kcal per 100g, fat 0 - there is no fibre content mentioned, but I put in 5.0g as a guess!
    Protein is 9g. Do you know if there are any yogurts which are 0 points?

thanks

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    if you are going by the discover plan, you dont use fibre?

52 calories and 0 sat fat = 1/2 a point

6. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    I get 0.5pts too. Are you doing Propoints? as they use fibre & protein x

7. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    If your doing pro points esource says its 0pp for upto 30g then its 1pp for 40-100g and 2pp for 150g
    Also my ww leader said to put fibre at 0 if there isnt any info on the packaging.

8. AMUL

AMUL Member

Thanks for taking the time to reply ladies!

I am doing discovery plan. I tried SW for a couple of weeks but couldn't cope with all the 'free foods!!!' I just ate for the sake of it most of the time and really I need something a little more controlled!! Anyway I am on day 3 of WW and doing OK. (I think!) I live abroad so can't go to meetings and am doing it from home. I am using a WW calculator I found online - am just hoping it is accurate as when tried again using 0 as fibre it gave me 1 point?? I know some of you found it as 0.5? I suppose it is only half a point out!

9. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you're doing discover, and the calculator tells you to input fibre, that calculator is wrong. Discover only uses calories and saturated fat. If you have a look on the threads here you should find links to calculators that work

10. AMUL

AMUL Member

Thanks so much for that! I didn't realise. I have now found the correct calculator and have readjusted everything I had worked out already!! Greek yogurt comes out the same as the others found - 0.5 points.

thank you!

11. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    No worries, glad you're on the right track now. good luck with your weight loss journey!

12. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    the fibre one is most probably the american plan as they take into account dietary fibre, which is a complete different thing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.