Fat free Greek yog - 0 points?

AMUL

MOrning!

I have just entered in the details for some Total 0% fat free greek yogurt and it came out as 0 points? Is this right as I didn't think any yogurts were 0 points. Will be made up if it is!!!:D

I am not sure how many points are in 1 tbl spoon of museli so guessed at 1. Do you think this is about right?

thanks!
:)

How many calories is the yoghurt hun?

I would say 1pt for the museli to be on the safe side :)

It's 52 kcal per 100g, fat 0 - there is no fibre content mentioned, but I put in 5.0g as a guess!
Protein is 9g. Do you know if there are any yogurts which are 0 points?

thanks

I get 0.5pts too. Are you doing Propoints? as they use fibre & protein x

It's 52 kcal per 100g, fat 0 - there is no fibre content mentioned, but I put in 5.0g as a guess!
Protein is 9g. Do you know if there are any yogurts which are 0 points?

thanks
If your doing pro points esource says its 0pp for upto 30g then its 1pp for 40-100g and 2pp for 150g
Also my ww leader said to put fibre at 0 if there isnt any info on the packaging.

Thanks for taking the time to reply ladies!

I am doing discovery plan. I tried SW for a couple of weeks but couldn't cope with all the 'free foods!!!' I just ate for the sake of it most of the time and really I need something a little more controlled!! Anyway I am on day 3 of WW and doing OK. (I think!) I live abroad so can't go to meetings and am doing it from home. I am using a WW calculator I found online - am just hoping it is accurate as when tried again using 0 as fibre it gave me 1 point?? I know some of you found it as 0.5? I suppose it is only half a point out!

Thanks for taking the time to reply ladies!

I am doing discovery plan. I tried SW for a couple of weeks but couldn't cope with all the 'free foods!!!' I just ate for the sake of it most of the time and really I need something a little more controlled!! Anyway I am on day 3 of WW and doing OK. (I think!) I live abroad so can't go to meetings and am doing it from home. I am using a WW calculator I found online - am just hoping it is accurate as when tried again using 0 as fibre it gave me 1 point?? I know some of you found it as 0.5? I suppose it is only half a point out!

If you're doing discover, and the calculator tells you to input fibre, that calculator is wrong. Discover only uses calories and saturated fat. If you have a look on the threads here you should find links to calculators that work

Thanks so much for that! I didn't realise. I have now found the correct calculator and have readjusted everything I had worked out already!! Greek yogurt comes out the same as the others found - 0.5 points.

thank you!

Back