Fat free yogurts - confused

zakcat

I'm starting Attack on Monday but I'm a little confused about fat free yogurts. I know I can eat them as long as they are not fruit ones.

I've been doing some preparation shopping today and all the fat free yogurts had sugar in them except the plain ones.

Are these yogurts with sugar ok? (don't think they are) Should I be trying to find ones with just sweetener? Can anyone recommend some?

I purchase the Dannon Light & Fit Diabetic Friendly yogurt - so far I have only seen it in 2 flavors - vanilla and strawberry.

The only yogurt i have found totally acceptable is Total 0% natural Greek yogurt or the Tesco fat free Greek yogurt. They are both ok if you flavour them yourself,

If u want flavoured ones, try and find a vanilla or toffee one that hasnt got any added sugar as already said. Muller lights or Onken arent acceptable but people do eat them

Am a total newbie here so hope I don't ask a question that has already been asked.

Am I right in thinking that the low fat fruit yoghurts are OK as long as they say NO ADDED SUGAR?

I'm on the SW EE diet.

Gillyw said:
Am a total newbie here so hope I don't ask a question that has already been asked.

Am I right in thinking that the low fat fruit yoghurts are OK as long as they say NO ADDED SUGAR?

I'm on the SW EE diet.

Not really coz not allowed fruit

Gillyw said:
Oh right. Any suggestions on how to flavour them?

Vanilla essence, sweetner, sugar free jelly crystals etc

and, for Dukan, they need to be "fat free" not "low fat"

Zoesastar - Great ideas. I would never have thought about the jelly crystals. No guesses where my jelly crystals are going today!

Thanks lots.:D

I'm on the SW EE diet.

I think you're in the wrong place :D. This is the Dukan diet board and the great advice I've had about yogurts doesn't apply to you.

I think you're in the wrong place :D. This is the Dukan diet board and the great advice I've had about yogurts doesn't apply to you.

These things happen.
:p
I realize it can be quite confusing for someone new...
but it is still funny.

Back