Fat Kids Love Cake - This One Needs Some Help !!!!!

Ive only just joined but im around on the boards cariad something or other lol pushing the water or squash could be the shove you need in the right direction to keeping your losses up on pmt week anythings worth a bash x

Oh your food yesterday sounded amazing, and full of speed and super speed nosh.

I wonder if you are actually overestimating your syns? I had a tbs of extra low fat mayo with my dinner and I used the spoon to measure it out. It was a lot, and that was one syn, not 2. I know overestimating is better than under but if you know you're under and have a splurge you can feel better about it! X x

Hey claire. I know you must be busy getting ready for the weekend
Hope your ok and your will power is staying strong lol.

Oh your food yesterday sounded amazing, and full of speed and super speed nosh.

I wonder if you are actually overestimating your syns? I had a tbs of extra low fat mayo with my dinner and I used the spoon to measure it out. It was a lot, and that was one syn, not 2. I know overestimating is better than under but if you know you're under and have a splurge you can feel better about it! X x

U r right PuppetWitch - i always overestimate but I think I need to relax about it all and remember that I can have 15 syns so I should use then properly !!! Xxxx

Morning lovely ladies !!!

I'm sat in doctors at the moment as the rash on my face is spreading and on fire :( so the boss let me escape for a little bit :)

Yesterday I had B - strawberries, grapes and ff yog

Snack - oranges and coffee (hea) Lunch - salad and chicken breast, strawberries and grapes with yog

Dinner - my chilli turned into a mush mash as I didn't have all the ingredients in - tomatoes, extra lean pork mince, peppers, sweet corn and pasta with lots of spicy herbs and 2 x extra light laughing cow ( 2 syns). I was uber hungry so I had a pitta as well ( heb ) and a slice of wholemeal bread (4 syns).

6/15 and 14/ 60

I hope you're all having a nice day !!! Xxxxxx

Morning Ladies !

The doctors confirmed it was an allergic reaction Heather, although I have no idea what I’m reacting to :s. They have given me some stronger tablets that, hopefully, will clear everything up. But, for the time being, I look a little like Freddie Crouger :(

Yesterday’s food:

Breakfast – Strawberries, Grapes and ff yog.

Lunch – Salad with chicken breast and a mug shot (I still can’t believe these are free!)

Dinner – Lamb steak with rice and veg (broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn) and a wholemeal pitta (HEB)

Snacks – apples and coffee (milk HEA).

0/15

14/60

xxxx

Hey Claire, missed you this week. !!!
I bet your getting all sorted for the weekend party. Hope your Mr has a great birthday. Just remember enjoy yourself and don't stress too much

And let us know how weigh in goes tomo. Hope your starting to feel and look a bit better ! Wonder what gave you the rash

Morning !

Awww Heather I’ve missed our little chats too! Hopefully, by Sunday, I will be back to a fully fledged Minimins addict :D

My face is a little better, although both of my eyes are still quite swollen L so I’m still make up free (which I’m sure is a joy for
everyone who sees me lol!) Hopefully, by tomorrow it’ll be back to normal (which is not an oil painting by any means lol).

To top off my crazy week, I got a flat tyre last night. My boss, who is nearly 60, very, very posh and isn’t very keen on me, changed it for me :eek:

The weigh in revealed – 1lb. Not the 2 I was looking for, but it’s a loss :)

Yesterday’s food:

Breakfast – Strawberries, Apples and ff yog.

Lunch – Salad with chicken breast

Dinner – Chilli and rice. I didn’t cook it (my mum did, bless her) but she assured me it was all free.
Snacks – apples and coffee (milk HEA).

0/15

14/60

xxxx

A 1lb loss is great for saying you had a mad weekend.! Least its a loss

I know what you mean going out without make up. I scare myself without make up.!
Have a lovely weekend. Enjoy yourselves. And chat to you soon

Back