• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fat lad finally made the jump!

S: 28st1.5lb C: 25st1lb BMI: 53.4 Loss: 3st0.5lb(10.8%)
Hi all, I finally got my **** together and joined Slimming World two weeks ago. 10.5lbs later I'm pretty good with how it is going...
I have probably 12st to lose, give or take. Always happy for tips and advice, my weakness has always been full fat Coke, switched to Zero now but it is not the same. Retraining my brain to accept it!
Come say hi...

Also, started a twitter @FOShapingUp

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

trw1972

S: 14st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 2st0lb(14.29%)
Just popping in to say good luck! if you drank tonnes of coke - well just switching to zero has saved you lots of calories/sugar

Keep us up to date.

Just popping in to say good luck! if you drank tonnes of coke - well just switching to zero has saved you lots of calories/sugar

Keep us up to date.
Cheers, yeah loads of Coke, switched to Zero and cut down massively as well. Stuck to plan pretty well, quite chuffed so far at managing to stick to it!

Hi @FixatedOn I've just joined this forum too. Well done on the 10.5lbs in two weeks that good going. For sure that switch to zero is going to make a difference. Are you mixing in some exercise too? Just followed you on twitter.
Thanks, I'm working on it! I'm working in more walking for now, as I get slimmer I'll step it up.

S: 15st7.5lb C: 14st4lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 1st3.5lb(8.05%)
Welcome to the forum! (although i've seen you in the SW section :) )

Try and wean yourself off the coke altogether, the diet drinks slow down your metabolism and reduces the weight loss. I was addicted to pepsi max when i first started slimming world until my consultant told me this information, now i just drink mostly water, still have the odd one as a treat though ;)

Great losses for your first few weeks, keep up the great work!

Cheers!
Yeah, I don't really like Zero and Diet, although Zero is miles better than Diet so I've reduced dramatically already.
I'm expecting losses to slow down fairly soon so I'll just keep plodding on!
Ta

S: 17st11lb C: 17st6.5lb G: 13st7lb Loss: 0st4.5lb(1.81%)
Welcome to the forum! (although i've seen you in the SW section :) )

Try and wean yourself off the coke altogether, the diet drinks slow down your metabolism and reduces the weight loss. I was addicted to pepsi max when i first started slimming world until my consultant told me this information, now i just drink mostly water, still have the odd one as a treat though ;)

Great losses for your first few weeks, keep up the great work!
diet drinks slow down your metabolism? What about squash?

Hello Fixated On, welcome and all the best! :)

Great results, well done!

Been a bit remiss on here, I'm back. Had a difficult couple of weeks with work, but last night weighed in, exactly 2 stone gone in 7 weeks, Slimmer of the Week and Month, pretty happy with that!