Fat lad finally made the jump!

FixatedOn

Hi all, I finally got my **** together and joined Slimming World two weeks ago. 10.5lbs later I'm pretty good with how it is going...
I have probably 12st to lose, give or take. Always happy for tips and advice, my weakness has always been full fat Coke, switched to Zero now but it is not the same. Retraining my brain to accept it!
Come say hi...

Also, started a twitter @FOShapingUp

Just popping in to say good luck! if you drank tonnes of coke - well just switching to zero has saved you lots of calories/sugar

Keep us up to date.

Just popping in to say good luck! if you drank tonnes of coke - well just switching to zero has saved you lots of calories/sugar

Keep us up to date.

Cheers, yeah loads of Coke, switched to Zero and cut down massively as well. Stuck to plan pretty well, quite chuffed so far at managing to stick to it!

Welcome to the forum! (although i've seen you in the SW section :) )

Try and wean yourself off the coke altogether, the diet drinks slow down your metabolism and reduces the weight loss. I was addicted to pepsi max when i first started slimming world until my consultant told me this information, now i just drink mostly water, still have the odd one as a treat though ;)

Great losses for your first few weeks, keep up the great work!

Cheers!
Yeah, I don't really like Zero and Diet, although Zero is miles better than Diet so I've reduced dramatically already.
I'm expecting losses to slow down fairly soon so I'll just keep plodding on!
Ta

Welcome to the forum! (although i've seen you in the SW section :) )

Try and wean yourself off the coke altogether, the diet drinks slow down your metabolism and reduces the weight loss. I was addicted to pepsi max when i first started slimming world until my consultant told me this information, now i just drink mostly water, still have the odd one as a treat though ;)

Great losses for your first few weeks, keep up the great work!

diet drinks slow down your metabolism? What about squash?

Hello Fixated On, welcome and all the best! :)

Great results, well done!

Been a bit remiss on here, I'm back. Had a difficult couple of weeks with work, but last night weighed in, exactly 2 stone gone in 7 weeks, Slimmer of the Week and Month, pretty happy with that!

So, I made it over 100lbs! Had a gain last week for my birthday but aiming to be over 8stone down by the time I go on hols first week of July!

Back