Total Solution fat moo to mini moo

moomoo13

Well week one is over and I feel as though I can now start my diary (didnt want to start until I knew this was something that I could stick at).
I became a first time mum back in July and although I absolutely love my son to bits, I was not expecting all the new body hang ups that would come post pregnancy.
I have been over weight for as long as I can remember but its never overly bothered me before, until I gave birth (although I have tried to lose it on numerous different diets, serial yoyoer). Now all the extra weight on me just seems to hang and sag and there is no firmness to my body what so ever. I'd become an expert at dressing for my shape but now absolutely nothing seems to look good or feel comfortable.
So it now 6 months on and I have more or less finished breast feeding its time to start getting the old me back.
I was 18st 1lb when my Exante pack arrived and the heaviest I have ever been, feeling at my lowest and hating my body.
I dont want to be ultra skinny, I just want to feel happy within myself and I know that my weight is the only thing now holding me back. So, I've set myself the target to get to 12 stone by September before I turn 30!! And a mini target to lose 2st before I return to work from maternity in April.
This is the first time I have started a diet and genuinely believed that I will stick to it, after all I have managed a week of absolutely no food whilst watching my boyfriend consume enormous amounts! (when I say enormous, its no more than I used to et mysef though)!
I am doing the shakes only as I need to totally cut out any form of food so not to be tempted. Last week I was very rigid and had all 3 shakes each day with 250ml of cold water plus 3 litres of water each day and that was it. This week I think maybe I will experiment a bit my adding the shakes to coffee, having them warm and allowing myself the odd coke zero etc.
I'm going to be weighing in on Sundays and had my first one yesterday and was delighted to see the scales read 17st 3lb and realise I had lost 12lb!
All geared up now for week 2 and looking forward to tracking my journey in my diary as I go :D

Last edited:
Wow 12lbs already! Well done lovely! I was in a similar position to you when I started last year, had my son, had finished bfing was about the same weight - lost around 3 stone in three months and then went a bit off the rails, started dieting and now I'm back to shift the rest of the weight. Keeping a diary is so helpful and everyone is really supportive :) xx

Wow 3 stone in 3 months! That is good going.
Everyone on here seems so nice and you're right, I think tracking in a diary is really going to help me x

Having ya diary on the go is such a help and great to look back on... well done on getting through the first week as its sooo hard to get into the swing of things.... Anf what a fab loss too !!!! xx

ZUMBA!! Just been to my first class! The first time I have exercised in many years apart from walking with the buggy and oh my god it was hard.
Great fun though and will hopefully help shifting these lbs.
I will get a body I'm happy with (or as close to as is possible) x:D

Really struggling for the first time today!:sigh:
My little boy has been up through the night teething so I am really tired and usually this would mean I'd be stocking up on stodgy carby food. :eatdrink051: Had vanilla shake for breakfast which is my favourite and got the banana one for lunch at 2pm which seems so long away. Even my boys mashed up pureed lunch is starting to look appealing.:eek:
I knew a tough day would come soon and I know I can get through it, just writing it down has made me feel better already and determined not to cheat x

keep at it chuck, you'll have lost a stone by weigh in!

Thanks Karen. I'd be happy with just 2lbs this week to get to that stone so fingers crossed x

Well I made it to 2 o clock and a banana shake never tasted so good x :party0019:

Hiya moomoo, massive congratulations for sticking 100% today, after such a tired and exhausting day... Thats fantastic :) Great determination!!!

You will succeed :) x

Thanks Aaron, its nice to have someone tell you you're doing well :D
Had my last shake about an hour ago and yes have made it through another 100% day:):):):):):):). Settling down now to watch last nights sky + Eastenders with a lovely glass of ice cold water.
Oh how my evenings have changed x

Off to bed now after a bit of Geordie Shore.
Good night minis x :4635:

Hi! I think we all have tough days but well done for getting through it. Well done on your weight loss so far, really great.

Tomorrow is another day :) :). x

Thanks Annie and good morning everyone.
I'm determined to stick with this and every morning I wake up I feel so proud of myself for being 100% the day before :clap:.

Just had chocolate shake mixed with a black coffee for breakfast, nice to have something warm inside me and raring to go :happy036:

Well done moomoo, I keep reading stories from people on this diet and the weight losses they experience are huge!

I'm hoping for the same this week, on day 3 of the diet.

Hi addres86, I know, I read some of the posts of people that have been on here for a while and they have lost massive amounts. Thats what I think of if I feel like giving up, that that could be me soon.
Sometimes I think 7 months is such a long time (thats how long till my target date) but then I think, its took me 29 years to get like this so a few short months is nothing really.
How are you finding it? The first couple of days are the worse aint they so well done and it only gets easier.
This site is great for support and encouragement so let us know how you get on. Look forward to seeing your huge losses too :D:D

Tiredness has really kicked in today and my mouth tastes disgusting!!!!
Been into work for my return to work from maternity meeting and had my flexible hours request turned down so not been in a good mood at all.
Need some morivation to keep going x

Awww I'm sorry hun, did they give a reason why :( you're doing so well, don't let emotions rule your head and keep with the diet it will be worth it :) xxx

Thanks chaz, they gave their reasons but just leaves me in a bit of a dont really know what to do now situation.
Stuck to it 100% and think I'll get myself off to bed and tomorrows another day.
Good night minis x

Its day 4 of week 2 and that early night has done me the world of good. Was zonked out by 9pm!! :snoopyhouse:
Have woke uo feeling much better, got my mum, brother and nephew coming to visit today who I dont get to see very often so looking forward to that.
Lovely strawberry shake for breakfast and been for a little walk with the buggy so feeling really good :clap:

Back