Total Solution fat moo to mini moo

Just had a delicious vanilla and coffee shake, yummy :heartpump::heartpump: to round off another 100% day.

Have had a really good day and not even felt as though I am dieting, think I am now accepting of the fact that this is me until I get where I want to be, feeling really positive.

The double chin is disappearing before my eyes :D and thats worth sticking to it alone!!!

Little one in bed and OH out at football so off for a long soak in the bath before climbing into bed with my hot water bottle to watch some tv.

LOTS of snow outside so keeping cosy indoors :smiley1842:

Coming up to the weekend and I am going out tomorrow night!!! :eek::eek::eek:

We are now going to a quiz night in a nearby village with super cheap alcohol!! :7834: The local chippy brings you a choice of fish and chips or fried chicken and chips :turkey: :d'oh: (my absolute favourite) half way through the quiz. So we had the call yesterday to ask which one we will be wanting, my usual response would be can I have both?, but I have requested that they bring me a big fat NOTHING!!! so thats hurdle one out of the way!

I have designated myself as the driver so thats hurdle two out of the way! ;)

Now hurdle three is the tricky one, avoiding everyone elses food all around me and the temptation to pick and have 'just one chip' :feedtroll:

I have weigh in on Sunday though and that will be at the front of my mind, I've nearly completed week 2 and am determined not to ruin it for a few seconds of food gratification x

Ive been thinking about fish and chips since yesterday... I hope you can resist. Just keep focused on sundays weigh-in and you should be fine. have a good night xxx

Thanks Karen, the weigh in will be front of my mind till Sunday morning.

Finding cooking for the family hard, I want to taste test everything and really having to resist shoving the spoon in my mouth.

Cant believe not a crumb of food has passed my lips for 15 days now! Another 100% day completed.

Got Hustle on record so off to bed to watch that with a mag. Good night x :)

Saturday morning and I think if I said I got an hours sleep last night that would be being generous!! :rolleyes:

Have a little boy who just seems to have gave up sleeping through the night and instead prefers to snooze for 15 minutes then wake up for an hour, snooze for 15 minutes then wake up for an hour and so on through to morning. :sigh:

I feel like a walking zombie!! :banghead: My lovely oh did get up with him and give him his breakfast though :angel09: so at least got a bit of a snooze this morning.

Day before weigh in though and I cant let anything distract me from being 100% today. So lovely vanilla shake with a hot coffee for breakfast and I'm up and raring to go.

And now he decides to sleep!!!!

Looks as though fate has intervened to remove any temptation on tonights night out. My little one is not well enough for me to leave him with anyone so looks like I'll be staying in for lots of cuddles on the settee.

To be honest, theres no where else I'd rather be x

I hope little one feels better soon xxx

Thanks Karen. :D He is in bed now and instead of my night out I am sitting here in my pjs with my feet in a bowl of hot water reading a mag.

Weigh in in the morning and looking forward to it after 100% week. :happy036: So fingers crossed for a good result.

Have had my 3 shakes for the day and not felt hungry at all. Had a hot one with coffe this morning but it was really lumpy and the powder didnt disolve, :confused: has done this the last couple of times so think I may be having the water too hot as its fine when I do a cold one.

Would love some suggestions on any other ways people have their shakes to give myself a bit of variety.

The M&S advert just came on, gets my mouth watering every time and I dont even like steak!!! but that dessert looks delicious!

Week 2 done and dusted!! :D:D

Couldnt be happier as I sit here sipping my hot chocolate shake after losing another 5lbs. :party0019: Thats 17lbs in 2 weeks and after waving goodbye to the 18's last week I've now said aurevoir to the 17's :stickdance:.

16st 12lb :happy036:
My little boy is 7 months tomorrow and I finally weigh less than before I fell pregnant, such a good feeling.

Roll on week 3 x

Another day done and another 3 delicious shakes polished off. :D

I have to admit to a bit of chicken :turkey: jumped into my mouth while I was serving up the Sunday roast.

My favourite food has never tasted so good but I cant believe how full up one mouthful of chicken made me feel x

omg! Im so pleased for you, well done!

Thanks Karen, really happy with the result. :D

When are you having your first weigh in?

Been really starving all day today and had a slice of ham at about 5 o clock!!!! :eek:

Gonna have my last shake in a bit, put little one to bed and then off to zumba x

Back from zumba :stickdance:, gonna have a shower and get in bed, zzzzzzzzzzz

Had some great news tonight, my sister who's baby is due next Tuesday has gone into labour so I should be Auntie to another gorgeous nephew very soon :D:D:D

Woo hooo! Well done you on the Zumba and hopefully by this time tomorrow you will have met and cuddled your new nephew. :)

Wowee moomoo that's a fab loss!!! Well done!!
I find my diary a great way to help me keep on track, I shall definitely be checking in on your updates!

Good luck :):):)

Just had a read through and you're doing great :) fab losses :)

Thanks everyone. :D

Annie, wow, fab losses so far :). No sign of a nephew yet although I dont want to keep bothering her so will just wait to hear.

Niennor, I have found the diary brilliant, wouldnt want to record a bad loss/gain so its good to keep you focused and a good place to have a browse to keep you distracted if you feel like picking. :eek: How are you finding the first week?

Dust Queen, well done to you too, fab losses so far and a BMI under 30, thats great. :)

Another day of exante ahead and another 3 glorious shakes, Yuuuummmmmmyyyyyy!!!! x

Well alas I have waited long enough and the cleaning fairy has not arrived :cry: so finally gave in and done it myself.

Quick polish round and tidy up and I think that counts as my 20 minutes of light exercise for today ;)

Just had a gorgeous valentines meal! Great big steak that covered half the plate, curly fries smothered in cheese, crispy onion rings, runny fried egg and beans!!

NOT, ;) thats what my partner had while I sat and drank a hot chocolate shake. :angel09: So proud of myself for sticking to it when I could have used tonight as an excuse to eat.
:party0019::party0019:

Settling down now to watch the inbetweeners movie. Been wanting to see it since it came out so hope its as good as I'm expecting x
:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Back