Total Solution fat moo to mini moo

Still not heard from my sister so still no new nephew. Thought he would be here by now, cant wait to meet him x

Week 3 is going well, :D been 100% so far apart from a slice of ham on Monday!

Hoping for 4lbs this week to take me to a stone and a half in 3 weeks. :hmm: 4 more days to make it happen x

Have had a lovely day today. Had a friend come to visit with her little girl who has kept my boy entertained all afternoon. :D

Just got a banana shake left for tea and that'll see me through another 100% day.

Still no news from my sister :hmm:

Yiiiipppppppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an Auntie again. :D:D:D

My sister finally had her baby last night, a little 7lb 9oz boy called Reece.

Cant wait to go over and visit for cuddles x

moomoo13 said:
Yiiiipppppppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an Auntie again. :D:D:D

My sister finally had her baby last night, a little 7lb 9oz boy called Reece.

Cant wait to go over and visit for cuddles x

Awww bless congratulations!!

Thanks dustqueen :D

Not even seen a piccie yet, :( but should hopefully get over to visit at the weekend.

Great day today, another 100%!! :woohoo: Really enjoying the control I feel on this diet and looking forward to this weeks weigh in. Its not till Sunday but I'm getting excited all ready, sad I know x

Typical bloke - arrived at his own pace! Congratulations, you must be well chuffed :)

Thanks Annie. Over the moon!! :D:)

Sounds like she had a really rough labour so need to get over there and spoil her.

Have ordered some flowers to her house for when she gets home tomorrow to mummy from baby with a lovely message on the card x

Hiya Moomoo. Just wanted to say hello and a big well done on your fantastic loss.
I can relate to your situation a lot. I'm just coming to the end of day 2 and my starting weight is 18st 3. I too have a little one, he's 2 now though. When he was 8 months I went on Cambridge and lost over 3 stone, but have since put on half of what I lost, so going for exante to get rid of it and more ( hopefully)
Congrats again and fingers crossed for getting to 1 1/2 stone. Xxx

moomoo13 said:
Thanks Annie. Over the moon!! :D:)

Sounds like she had a really rough labour so need to get over there and spoil her.

Have ordered some flowers to her house for when she gets home tomorrow to mummy from baby with a lovely message on the card x

Oh that's lovely bet she'll be chuffed :)

Thanks Spolly and hello to you too :welcome2:

We have about the same start weight, although you are a bit taller. Them 2 inches make all the difference!! :)

I have been trying to diet since little one was born! I was 17 stone before I got pregnant and went up to 19 stone 2lbs at 40 weeks!! :eek: Have hovered around the 18 stone mark since he was born and just couldnt seem to do anything about it until I discovered exante.

Fingers crossed this will be the last diet I go on :sign0009:

Well done on the 3 stone you lost before and at least you didnt put it all back on. I lost 3 stone 3lb on a vlcd a long time ago in a very short space of time and put it all back on and more in an even shorter space of time!! :(:(

Good luck for this week, I'll look forward to reading your updates and seeing your first weeks loss x

Absolutely starving today!!!!!!!!!! :(:(

Think I am gonna buy some tesco bars at the weekend to give a try. Just shakes is getting a little boring after 3 weeks and need a bit of variety x

Really feel like eating tonight!!!:eat::( Not because I'm hungry, had my last shake an hour ago, but just from utter boredom.

OH is out and little one in bed, think I'll have a read through some diaries to distract me and then take a mag up for a long soak in the bath. :0bathtime:

Got a really busy day tomorrow shopping and visiting people :D so will def be 100% then, so just need to get through tonight and then its plain sailing til Sunday mornings weigh in x

Had a bath and have just put some pjs on that have looked like spray on leggins for as long as I can remember and they actually fit me like pjs should, nice and comfy :D

Got some company now as the little one is up. On top of teething he has also developed a really bad cough today and keeps having sneezing fits. He looks so funny bless him but its affecting him most when he lies down so not doing too good being in bed and have had lots of tears :cry:
Treat him to a bit of waybuloo and some snuggles then try putting him back down

At least I'm not bored anymore x

So my OH came home last night with a chinese!!! My favourite sweet and sour chicken cantonese style and it smelt absolutely devine :eek:

So proud of myself that didnt even so much as have a dip in the sauce. :D Eyes firmly on tomorrows weigh in.

Been out shopping this morning and off out in half an hour to see my new nephew for the first time. :D:D Cant wait x

Huge well done on being strong!!!! Not sure if I could have. When it comes to Chinese, I'd crumble in seconds!!

Go you!!! Xxx

Thanks Niennor, he is absolutely beautiful :D and so tiny, made my 7 month old look like a giant!!

Haha Spolly, it took a lot of willpower, ;) chinese is a big weakness of mine as is most food actually!

Back home now after a lovely day and absolutely shattered. Will get the little one sorted for bed in a bit and then think I might crawl into mine too x

Week 3 weigh in done and another 4lbs off :bliss:, thats exactly a stone and a half in 3 weeks and I am very happy with that.

Just had a tesco bar for breakfast, not as nice as I was expecting it to be but it was nice to chew something for a change. :)

Need to put an order in for my next months worth when I get paid on Tuesday. Roll on week 4 x

Back