Total Solution fat moo to mini moo

Once the first tooths throughbteethings a breeze dont worry!

Im exhauste today and the water is making me hungrier so im gluggy coke zero which bags me up for a while. The glamour lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Once the first tooths throughbteethings a breeze dont worry!

Im exhauste today and the water is making me hungrier so im gluggy coke zero which bags me up for a while. The glamour lol x

Thats good to know :D

I sometimes have a coke zero in the evenings cause thats my worst time for picking and that seems to fill me up :)

I used to easily drink 2 litres of fizzy pop a day :eek: o cant beleive that I bought 3 x 2 litre bottles of coke zero when I started (they were on offer) and there are still 2 of them left over 3 weeks later!!

Im same 2ltrs of Irn Bru a day easily. Needs to stop xx

Any kind of fizzy pop for me. I love it all x

Thinking of swapping to slim and save for more variety but dont want to leave the Exante forums :cry:

You're doing amazing thou! Don't know much about slim&save but do what works for ou. I've got boy/girl twins, 14mths old. So if it's not one, it's usually the other!!

You're doing amazing thou! Don't know much about slim&save but do what works for ou. I've got boy/girl twins, 14mths old. So if it's not one, it's usually the other!!

I'm gonna try slim and save for a week just to see how I get on.

I would love twins, they run in my family so maybe next time. I bet they keep you busy though x

Whats slim and save???

Its another VLCD that popped up on google. Only just discovered the website myself but seems to be a lot more variety. Not sure if they'll taste as nice but the bumper packs let you mix n match

VLCD - Very Low Calorie Diet - Slim & Save are the Number One VLCD Supplier in the UK

I've ordered 6 different flavour shakes (vanilla, cafe latte, summer fruits, caramel, crispy chocolate and crispy vanilla) but they do some other flavours too.
And ordered 2 flavour bars (lemon, yoghurt and white chocolate and dark chocolate truffa) x

Will do. On Exante for the rest of this week still :)

Off to bed now, this is a late night compared to the last few x

Dropped my little boy off at the childminders at 9.30 :( and stayed with him for a bit but back home now on my own and dont know what to do with myself! :sigh:

I really dont want to ever go back to work! :mad: Please let me win the lottery. At least today I get to pick him up at 1.30 and then its snuggles all afternoon x

I was the same going back to work, but it's not that bad really and I enjoy a bit of time to myself. Hope that doesn't make me sound bad. Sounds like some tasty stuff on s&s. What's it like price wise?

I was the same going back to work, but it's not that bad really and I enjoy a bit of time to myself. Hope that doesn't make me sound bad. Sounds like some tasty stuff on s&s. What's it like price wise?

That doesnt make you sound bad at all. I am actually looking forward to get back to work in a way, :) I'll be something other than mum and I can engage in adult conversation during the day again. :) Just wish I could take him and pop him in my bottom draw to give kisses to occasionally.

He's had a really nice time this morning and I know he'll be absolutely fine x

So my Maxi is back with me and has had a lovely morning. :D

I lost count of the number of times I went to the crisps :( while he was gone as if they were some kind of comforter. :mad: I actually made it out of the kitchen with a pack and onto the settee a couple of times but each time I took a breath, reminded myself why I'm doing this and put them back.

Can't believe that still now, even after seeing the fantastic results I've been having, that food still gets to me when I'm feeling low! :eek: I've got a long way to go, but am proud of myself that i didnt give in.

Just had a little cry :cry: as Maxi's book said that he has been really snuggly and loving this afternoon and I feel guilty that it wasnt me he was snuggling. I know its a good thing really that he settled there so well.

Anyway, just had a hot banana coffee and now off for some snuggles of my own :needhug: x

I totally get what you are saying. My two have never cried when I've left of looked that excited when I got back it I figure they are happy and not upset when not with me so that's good. Good for not eating the crisps. When do you go back?

I totally get what you are saying. My two have never cried when I've left of looked that excited when I got back it I figure they are happy and not upset when not with me so that's good. Good for not eating the crisps. When do you go back?

I dont go back for another 5 weeks but the 9 months I've already had off have gone so fast :( that I know these last few weeks will fly by.

He was exactly the same this morning, not at all bothered when I left and didnt even really look up at me when I walked in, was too busy scoffing a passionfruit!! :) I'm glad though as would hate for him to not be happy there. :D

So glad I didnt eat the crisps. Little wobble over x

Need a bit of a rant this morning :mad: just to get a few things off my chest! Dont know if I'm just being selfish :confused: as I knew my OH had kids when I got with him but since having my boy I've just found it more difficult.
We have them twice a week, usually a Saturday night and a Wednesday night. Some Saturdays nights OH works in a pub so they are here with just me and in bed before he gets back which is a little pointless if you ask me. They dont seem to know how to entertain themselves and need constant attention which is hard when you have a 7 month old. :eek: I have suggested that maybe they stay at home if he is not here but they cant cause their mum uses that as her night to go out and he wants them here for the morning when he wakes up. So basically I feel like a glorified babysitter!! This is not every weekend but in my opinion shouldnt happen at all. They come here to visit there dad, not me.
Then on a Wednesday I have to pick them up from school which I dont mind but it interferes with little ones nap time which then leaves him really grumpy for the rest of the evening and having a grumpy baby along with a 6 and 8 year old to entertain and feed is not easy. Then Thursday mornings aswell as having to get little one up and fed, I have to get breakfast and get them ready for school. OH makes comments about how will I cope if I want more children but they would be my children and thats how I'd cope.
I feel really bad for saying that and wonder if it is just me being selfish but I cant help how I feel.
Sorry for the long rant but really needed to get that out as dont feel like I can talk to OH about it as he obviously has different views on the matter to me, and I dont want him to feel like I dont want them here, cause thats not the case at all, but I know thats how he would take it.

On a more positive note, another 100% day yesterday :D and just had a strawberry shake for breakfast. Slim and Save delivery should be coming today so look forward to getting that and my mum is coming over to visit. :D:D

Have also decided that when I lose 2 stone I am gonna treat myself to some new boots! x

Mum brought my grandma over with her and last time I saw them both I had just started exante. They were both amazed at how different I look and how baggy my clothes are. :D:D

Makes it all worth while x

Having a lazy day today. :p Little one is napping so I'm going to nap too. How I'll miss being on maternity, gonna need a little mid morning snooze break when I go back to work. :)

2 days till weigh in and not feeling confident that I will have lost anything this week :( as dont feel any different despite a 100% week! (apart from the couple of spoons of tuna and beans at the start of the week). TOTM due at weekend though so always a bit bloated around this time x

Back