Fat person trapped in a thin body :)

Lynn_

On A Mission!
So happy! Hit target today, Ive posted this on my diary but want to shout from the rooftops, so ill have to make do with spamming the boards instead :)

The after pic was actually a couple weeks and 3.5lb ago, but its pretty much me now :)

beforeaftera.jpg

:DWow thats where all the noise is coming from its you shouting:D

What a fantastic achiement Lynn, you look stunning. Well done.

I love the before and after pics, they and you are so inspirational.

Keep on shouting from the rooftops!

Well just look at you! You look absolutely f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. (Who's the rather frumpy lady on the left btw:p)

Bet you've been hitting the clothes shops, like me... x

You seriously look amazing! Congrats!

Lynn, that is a great post and superb B&A's love. Well done a very big well done there love. :bliss: :bliss:

OMG Lyn you look amazing.... totally diferent its like mother and daughter in the pics. I am so inspired well done. You really look amazing!

Thanks for all your lovely messages everyone! I feel so good now, it was worth every minute of the agony to get there lol

Lynn, Amazing before and afters. You look brilliant :) you can see on your face you feel awesome too. Well done!

Last edited:
well done you hun you look amazing x

i think you have done bloody amazing hun x

Wow. You deserve a huge well done. I'm near the beginning of my journey and I look at your pictures.. at the risk of sounding massively cheesey, you are very inspiring!

Brilliant transformation. Well done!
Hoping to get a pic like that one day very soon!

Superb Lynn, you most certainly have done a great job and you look absolutely brilliant. Its been a pleasure sharing your journey and you really are a constant source of inspiration, and one very special lady xxx

Wowee you are looking absolutely gorgeous hun :D I've got to say that you've taken years off your face and the clothes in your after photo look lovely :)

Congratulations

x

Back