Fat photos on the fridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks all. Having so much support here is really helping. I'm feeling quite motivated now. My goals remain the same but I've changed my tickers and from here i focus and get on with it. We all know how disappointed we are with ourselves when we get to the event and say... "I should've started sooner, I should've tried harder". I'm away to put the fat photos on the fridge and cupboard doors and chat to the kitchen police (my two lovely daughters who are helping so much because they know how much i want to do this)
    Kind wishes to you all.:thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yvonne85

yvonne85 need to be old goofy me

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    my take on Atkins, will do it until i'm bored then go back onto WW methods.
    Glad to hear you're feeling more motivated! Just keep imagining yourself at goal when times are hard... how you want to look... how you want to feel... and how proud you will be of yourself. You've lost a lot of most of your weight already... so you can do it!

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    U have lost loads so u are doing well without the pics....imagine what a spur this is going to be for u !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.