FAT TO FAB (i hope)

Hi All

I have moved from CD to slim and save. Did 4 days CD then had a bad hit with money so had to get money back. Felt really good by day 4 too. :(
That was just over a week ago and on friday i found S&S and my delivery came this morning i have chose the first week pack? 28 products for £27?
feel a bit funny about the meal paks as have never used them and i am a little unsure. Will post a bit about me in next post.
xxx

Ok so thought i would try writing a diary as so many of you seem to do. Again this is for myself but feel free to comment, advise or to just chat i really dont mind.

A little about me
Well i am 30 and have 3 daughters and a loving husband.
I weigh a staggering 20stone 8lb (my heaviest yet)
I nearly died. So i got to do this, i dont want my kids to be embarrassed by their fat mummy who cant play in the park or chase them like the other mummys. I actually went to the doctors to ask for surgery but was told it would take years. first year under hospital dietician then if they say so i can go on the list but then anyone with diabeties or other medical problems due to weight they would go first. Being really healthy medical wise i stand no chance even though my back hurts my knees hurt my left hip hurts i know it is all down to me being fat, so pretty much hate myself at the minute.

So i have decided that i am going to do it this way. Some family are ok with it some are not but i have told them to keep there ideas to themselves as i have to do this.

Good luck to everyone

Hi, good luck,your children will be a great motivation for you to keep going.
Please don't hate yourself it will not help you achieve anything just make you feel down.

I enjoy the meal packs.
i am just starting again. Did plan in April and lost 1 1/2 stone. Still had a bit to go. Have managed to put 1/2 stone back on so am getting back on track.

Hi and welcome :) Im just starting too, day 3 for me today. Good luck you can do this! x

Day 1
Well tried porridge all i can say is disgusting so had a raspberry shake which was ok but not to keen. Will trh a soup about 2:30 i think hopes it better tban the CD ones. Weighed in and did all measurements this morning too. Good luck everyone xxx

Ok so for convieniance had a bar. coconut which was yummy but think after this taster pack i wont be ordering them as very tempting and feels to much like eating lol. Felling little tired and cold. and cant be bothered at the minute. just want to go to bed lol i feel a litttle sorry for myself.
but being stared at while walking round the shops has spurned me on cant still look like this
xx

Hey thought I'd pop into to say hello. On day 5 to day and is getting a bit easier have lots of energy considering the small amount of calories were on. Was desperate for some chips today and nearly caved but glad I didn't because I no from experience how guilty u feel after hope u get on well today

Hi and welcome.

Days go by so quickly and it becomes easier I am on day 31 and have been 100%. Think you have to decide to give it your all and not cheat then you will be at target that much sooner

Hi All
Well managed day 1 100% felt a bit weird with the meals as i felt i was eating???? I had the shake for brekkie in the end yesterday then bar then i had the chilli pack with brocolli which was yummy to good to be true then realised i hadnt had my protien so when hubby had dinner at 8 i was tempted so just had some tuna.
so three products protien and veg. Can you really loose weight on this? i didnt feel hungry really yesterday nor today. Had oats baked as a biscuit with cuppa. Hated the porridge so didnt even want to attempt to eat it as its ment to yesterday. was ok as biscuits think i needed more mixed spice and cinnamon.
Really unsure what i want for luch think i may try a soup? then not sure what to do for dinner yet.
well done on getting to the days you are. I have to stay 100% as i am seeing friends i have not seen in 10 years and do not want them to see me like this so after xmas i would like to be a size 18 to see them not a 24. Plus next year want to see family who i have not seen since my wedding 5 years ago. they live in scotland and me in surrey so they dont really know what i look like now as i never put pictures up on facebook. I would like to see them after i have lost all my weight. How long if i do it 100% do you think it would take to loose 8 stone that takes me to 12.7 stone which i am still overweight but being tall if i go smaller i look ill but now i am older if i still want to loose weight its another 2 stone to be BMI of 22 which is in the middle. so 8 stone to 10 stone to loose. do you think maybe a year?
xxx

Ok so had my chicken soup but also half my chicken allowence and veg allowence. as was feeling the need lol. soup was ok very thick which was nice think i need to stir a little longer might add little salt or something to it just needed a little something else but not sure what
hope you all having a good day xxx

Omg i could cry i am so hungry. Had my dimner early today with kids. Im really stroppy too. I actually feel a little sick witb it. I am going to watch tv in bed with some water just about done my 2 litres plus cup of tea. Any advice wlcome to get rid of hunger pains

Hi Hun they say roughly a stone a month do it should take about 8 months if your feeling really hungry try having a coke zero I find the fizz really fills me up and kicks the sweet craving don't give up Hun stay strong you can do this :) xxx

I go on a bubble bath if I am hungry. I read a book and then by the time I have dried my hair it's time for my last shake or bed

DAY 3

OMG i have just weighed myself to give me a push as after last night felso low as was so hungry and wanted to eat my arm. i went to bed at half 7 and was asleep by half 8. feel refreashed this morning and didnt struggle getting up which is what normally happen. strange i dont feel hungry like last night???? thought i would wake up wanting my first pack but no i have got my girls ready for school hoovered washed up breakfast things and only 9am. All i got to do is shower but hubby done school run so gonna chill befroe he goes of to work.
Anyway i have lost 5lb already cant believe it i normally take 2 to 3 weeks to just loose that. i know i know i know it is the water but still a huge boost for me.
So gonna take it a bit easy today as i think cleaning house from top to bottom yesterday afternoon is what made me feel so hungry so really am gonna chillout today.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Brilliant. Each say gets easier

Perfect incentive to keep going! You're probably over the worst of it now and if you continue to stick to it, you'll continue to see the numbers on the scales decreasing before weigh in day!

Sounds like your in ketosis! Yay. My third day was hell too, then next day, easy as pie. Best of luck. Can't wait to see your weekly weigh in.

Ok so end of day 3. Im putting girls to bed house work all done nothing to do. So going bed to watch telly. Cant sit downstairs yet dont trust myself yet lol. Hubby on lates still but will stay downstairs whn he off hopefully. Feeling ok. Think i had 130 grams of chicken though as scales are naf so need to get new ones. Hopefully wont make to much of a difference. Cooked roast dinner tonight for girls and one for hubby to take to work for tomorrow nihht. Was hard as love a roast potato and one never crossed my lips. Very proud lol. Had cottage pie for din er spag bol spicy for lunch not to sure on them but they better than shakes so we will see. Few days till i put my month order in. Hope everyone had a good day. Heres to day 4 tomorrow xxx

DAY 4
So did ok today had a little slip up liked a spoon of choco spread could kick myself. the girls had in in there pudding and without thinking i took a spoon!!! But not gonna let it effect me just gonna move on.
Got a hard one sunday which will be day 6 its my mother in laws birthday and she is having a mini party. But all indian food. which i love so i am gonna do the cauliflower rice with chicken and the curry pack and hope that will be enough. going to have some coke zero to fill me up.
im gonna buy some ketosticks as dont think i am in ketosis as no smelly breath, im not hungry im drinking my amounts and more. so will pick them up on monday
good night all and here is to a happy day 5
xx

Day 5
Another 2lb off need to update my yicker as when i did my ordered i weighed in at 20stone 12lb not 20st 8lb so in 8 days thats 13lb in total though official weigh day is going to be monday i will updtae it all monday but well chuffed i am now out off the 20stone bracket and in 19's my next goal get into 18's in next 6 weeks is this posible? Not sure 6 weeks today and 27lb to loose. Thats 4.5lb a week from today? Can it be done?

Back