Fat Wedding Pics

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Trim T, 19 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim and save
    I've been looking through my wedding album this morning, looking for some nice pics to put in a lovely frame my mother-in -law bought for us.

There's not 1 pic I like! I really wish I'd been motivated enough to lose the weight before we got married! Don't misunderstand I was only a size 14, not exactly HUGE, but looking back, i'm really disappointed.

2 1/2 years later and now a size 8/10 I wish we could do it all again.

I can now fit me and probably all 3 of my children in my wedding dress that was too tight on the day!!!

Those photos cost over £1000 and now I'll probably hate them forever.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Just had a look at your pics on here, couldn't get the one at your heaviest to come up bigger so I couldn't see it properly, but WOW you look great now!

Sounds like you need to renew your vows just so you can wear the dress of your dreams...although it's a bit soon really isn't it?!

At least you can look back at your wedding photos and know that your husband loves you for whatever you are xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.