Fatandfedupmum Weightloss journey restart number??????

fatandfedupmum

Today I sat on the computer and looked up all those VLC diets as even though I know SW works my mind still wants quick fixes! I then came to my senses and thought about it... there is no need to spend a fortune on Meal replacements when I have the tools for weightloss in my head and in my fridge and freezer.... Fresh Meat, fruit and Veggies!
So here I am.. ready to start back on plan yet again but with the determination this time to succeed. I received a very big shock recently when long term friend had a heart attack.. she is 6 months younger than me and weighs less...she was told her weight was partly to blame and was also diagnosed with diabetes. She said the worst part was not the fear of dying but the face of her daughter as she was put in the emergency ambulance that morning. I have 6 boys and feel that I am letting them down risking my life like this.
I am starting up a weightloss group at home with my friends so hopefully that will help..with the bonus that the weekly fee we will pay will go into an account and when we reach certain goals set by us we get the money back to go treat ourselves :)

So all I can say is watch this space :)

Julie

Heaviest Weight Jan 08 23st 3lb
2/10/12 20st11lb 34lb lost

Last edited:
Back