FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

just checked the website.. you know the hall that you saw thats not the hall i will be getting married in. there are 2 halls in the same building and im in hall number 2... god knows why they didnt put pics of it on the website coz its the nicest one!.. lol..

oh good idea, i dont want anything coming in the way of my lengha!... definitely no coffee table.. dont need it for anything really.. except for the bit when everyone comes to give me money .. which is towards the end.. haha... cant wait!!! lol

have ya picked your colours for lengha's ? oh n have u started aranging the mehndi night? yeah the money part is fun.... so have booked all ur stuff cars, flowers etc

so far all we have done is..
book venue for wedding
book venue for walimah (his side done that)
booked photographer and vid guy (provisional!)
and thats it!

i kinda have a vague idea of where i want the mendhi and stuff.. but that needs booking yet. my brother in law is pretty much organising the whole thing coz he seems to know someone for everything.. lol..

well the main stuff is done.. venues... yeah someone in the fam ussually have the weding contacts!!!!

gosh sat night telly has been so boring today... lol.. just watched casualty... cant wait for dancing on ice to start moro x

hehe.. aah to be honest with you i am not a tv person at all. i honestly dont know what comes on tv on a saturday night except the lottery!.. more of a movie person me, and also love Heroes and Lost etc etc... but normal TV bores me

feeling good coz i have just done 3 of them 8min videos... so done my abs, arms and bum.. IT HURTS!! lol... they are really good exercises but so cheesy!

feeling good coz i have just done 3 of them 8min videos... so done my abs, arms and bum.. IT HURTS!! lol... they are really good exercises but so cheesy!

lol nice one!!! I did my hour of Kick Boxing today was blummin hard.... but not as bad as wednes ( first lesson for a month) lol when i cudn't breath wen running more or less! I think i will be achy moro... legs already feel like lead... with all the stretching x

.... i just watch the cheesy shows like X factor etc etc x

i do tae bo work outs! cheezy lol... i dont think i have ever watched x factor, heard alot about it.

lol you sound like my best friend.... she doesnt watch much tv.... well her girls are teenagers now so she has to watch some of the shows x

Day 4!!! Good afternoon peeps!
Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I have lost 4lbs already!.. one more lb and then i will be back to what i was before i had my little break! yippeee.. so hopefully by my weigh in I would have lost everything i had gained plus a little bit more! yay yay yay!!

Day 4!!! Good afternoon peeps!
Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I have lost 4lbs already!.. one more lb and then i will be back to what i was before i had my little break! yippeee.. so hopefully by my weigh in I would have lost everything i had gained plus a little bit more! yay yay yay!!

good work i found your 4 haha

well done I'm sure it will be 6 or 7 by WI x x x

What ya up to today hun?

keep it up FB2B!!!

thats mega well done hon.when ya geting weighed proper?xxxx

hey guys... thank you very much!
my official weigh in is usually on a tuesday. or a wednesday. oh my god its been ages i actually dont remember!. lol..
have had such a busy day today coz family came over and they all have been eating and eating and stuff... but its been nice coz my little sis is home so we keep each other company!... really need to start drinking more water

hope ya got a glass at the minute!!!!!!! nothing like a nice refreshing glass of water ( lol that was my worst part of vlcd too drinking water!!!)

i really gotta sort my water out!!!! grrrr... i have had a great day today .. I dont feel hungry, i dont feel tired.. i can do this!.. i feel great!.. and im losing weight. life is almost perfect

Good Morning People
I couldnt get to sleep for hours last night so I started putting reminders in my phone for when to have shakes and when to have water. by the time i fell asleep i was feeling quite proud of myself and thought that i had really organised myself and was gonna do this!... This morning.... i slept through my 1st alarm, and the 2nd alarm for my shake didnt even ring!... very good start huh!

Going to go and have a shake now, and then Im heading into town. Ive not been buying any clothes or anything because at the moment I really cant afford to buy things that wont fit me in a couple of weeks.

I cant stop thinking about when the inlaws come down. Im a nervous wreck. I think Im just a nervous person just generally. I remember on my graduation day I was shaking like a leaf when i was getting ready in the morning, i felt like as if i was going to war!... this time i feel 10 times worse and theres still 3 weeks left.

i keep telling myself that in 3 weeks i can lose a lot more weight and can look alot better.. that sort of calms me down... for 5 minutes :(

Good Morning People
I couldnt get to sleep for hours last night so I started putting reminders in my phone for when to have shakes and when to have water. by the time i fell asleep i was feeling quite proud of myself and thought that i had really organised myself and was gonna do this!... This morning.... i slept through my 1st alarm, and the 2nd alarm for my shake didnt even ring!... very good start huh!

Going to go and have a shake now, and then Im heading into town. Ive not been buying any clothes or anything because at the moment I really cant afford to buy things that wont fit me in a couple of weeks.

I cant stop thinking about when the inlaws come down. Im a nervous wreck. I think Im just a nervous person just generally. I remember on my graduation day I was shaking like a leaf when i was getting ready in the morning, i felt like as if i was going to war!... this time i feel 10 times worse and theres still 3 weeks left.

i keep telling myself that in 3 weeks i can lose a lot more weight and can look alot better.. that sort of calms me down... for 5 minutes :(

Morning!!!

it is normal to worry!!!! Really hope the next few weeks pass quick for ya... I have dd2's birthday party on the 1st of Feb... so will be thinking of ya while organising it!!!!
I know it's easier said than done, but you worrying isnt gonna change anything is it???? Just drink the water.. have teh shakes... do ya toning up exercises and i bet in 3 weeks your another dress size down!!!! I only used to buy one or two outfits every other size and wear them to death.... lol x
I need to go tidy up... lol or before i know it girls will be back home from school... and i'll still be sat here!!!!
I don't knwo if it will help you... but i used to aim to have 500ml water between each shake..... ( on LL wen i did it had to drink 4l a day) do lipotrim do water flavours?

hope ya have a good day in town... ya never know ya might find a bargain!!!
Who's coming to see you from the in-laws?

Love Nas x

Back