FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Yea we had the same problem when we were looking for places, tunsia is lovely and I have always wanted to go there myself but their country can be very strict on everything. Also think about the time of year as well as the maldives and maurtius can be very wet at that time of the year. Are ya flying off straight away after the wedding or waiting a couple of days?

well we wanna stay in port el kantaoui which is more modern etc.... and if you venture into the souks etc I think theyre a bit iffy about revealing clothes... which shouldnt be a problem coz the most revealing thing i'd wear is my swimming stuff which would be in the hotel or on the beach..and thats defo allowed. Asked people on here and most have said bad stuff... but ive read about 100 reviews on tripadvisor and majority have given it 5stars

a friend of mine went last year on her honeymoon for two weeks, i rang her and she said most of the time they couldnt go out holding hands or kissing in the street(not that you would be doing that anyways), no partying and one week would have been long enough but all in all she said it wasnt bad to get away somewhere different but its not somewhere she would return to again!

yep thats what she said...lol. Gosh my fella would freak out if we kissed in public, thats a definite no no

hehehe.... well my OH always kisses me in public.. no matter where we are. the only time he doesnt is in front of my family. And when we're out he never lets go of my hand. But to be honest, its gonna be my first proper hol abroad so i wont wanna be letting go of his hand

I think its because he came from pak, he thinks that kissing in public is shameful but we always hold hands although that took a bit of getting used to as well.

The visitor is fine, he is really nice, hes sitting on the couch watching telly and talking to my friend, they are hitting it off nicely. Even she thinks hes hot, im trying to keep my mind on the wedding but its virtually impossible

only a couple of days and then he is staying with family for two weeks and then coming back for the wedding. I am trying to get a photo of him but dont seem to have one so ya are just going to have to wait...lol

Update...

Im gonna do some exercise! And then Im gonna do some dance practice with my niece. She and my 2 nephews are doing a special dance performance for my wedding so Im helping them get it together! Hard work I tell ya!

Okay I have managed half an hour.. but Im pleased with that considering I havent done any exercise for a good couple of weeks! I love my tae-bo vid! Gonna do dance practice in a little while! Just had a vanilla shake... dont usually like them but it tasted pretty ok.

I have my weigh in tomorrow... aaaarrrgghhh... just hope it is as good as what my home scales say!

Update...
Have lost 3lbs this week. Im not pleased... and main reason I am not pleased is because I have realised that pharmacy was doing all my conversions completely wrong... so for some time I had been converting my own losses using weightlossresources.com site WHICH ALSO TURNED OUT TO BE WRONG...

so now it turns out that I started out fatter and am still fatter than I thought... and this just makes me wanna curl up somewhere and die. All these days Im thinking Im doing so well... but I have lost a sodding 37lbs!! Not 45lbs or whatever it was on my tracker before!! So basically I weigh 15st 13lbs.... ! I have been on this diet for 3 and a half months and have lost 37lbs... I dont think thats good enough!!!
I am really disappointed.

hey honey,
thanx for the number xx
yeah they've always calculated it wrong... so on my chart its wrong at the pharmacy.. but I have been converting it using a site on the internet and it turns out that is wrong too... so its been wrong forever.. ! lol.. dont know if i wanna laugh or cry right now to be honest!

My weighing scales at home showed me at 15st 13lbs on day 3 or 4 of restart... so i was actually hoping that by day 7 I would have had a bigger loss. This morning when I weighed on home scales they showed me at 15st 10lbs.... ! they have new scales at the pharmacy now... but she weighed me on both of them and I weighed the same so its not that their scales are wrong.. its just wen they convert it to stones!

And the convertor I used has been showing that I am losing ALOT more than I actually am! well ive fallen back to earth now !

But you are still losing honey!:p

May not be quite as fast as you wanted but take heart that the weight IS COMING OFF.

Try not to be too dissappointed
:hug99:

thanks helen... guess im just feeling bad coz i thought i was doing better than I am! Well I just gotta keep going!! So disheartening tho when you know how hard your working!

lots of hugs hun... that does suck!!!! but heh hoh.... 37lb's is 37lb's 2st and 9lb's to be precise... and you have had a couple of times off in your 3 1/2 months... so i think thats pretty good going... :) x

Love Nas x

It's only numbers. You are still as slim as you were yesterday, and you were happy with your loss then. Keep up the good work. (No wedding invitation for the Chemist Lol).

Back