Fatfighter is now a very proud mummy

Hope you got your appointment sorted Abz? Hope you don't have to wait too long!
Abbie the next 3 weeks will go over so quick and after that it'll be your due date as the next milestone - how scary/exciting is that!?
Time does seem to be speeding up just lately, luckily we have most things prepared but if we find out next week that wimble has grown a (what's a polite word to use here? :p) then I'll be thrown into a major tizz :eek:
I've got an appointment through for the physio again in 2 weeks, not really sure what else they can do but I'll go along anyway. My GTT is next Friday too, can't say I'm looking forward to that! :sigh:

I have to have another scan at 36 weeks, another growth scan, so I'll be counting down to that and it's probably only then that sheer and utter panic and shock and excitement will set in. Eeeekkkk!!!! :D xx

Ah I thought your next one was 32 weeks! 36 weeks seems even scarier, that's almost term :eek:

Just wanted to share a pic of my bump from 24 weeks, I definitely can't bend down now lol.
4408440013_9b04c88c6e_o.jpg

Ahh lovely bump hun! Yeah I have a 32 week scan, but I also have a 36 week one. Because the doctors seem to have a tough time measuring the baby when I have my check ups, especially after I went to the hospital a few weeks ago because I'd had a decrease in movement over a few days and one day felt absolutely nothing, I was asked to go in to be checked out, he was moving around when I had a mini scan but I couldn't feel it and the doctor couldn't feel him, so he said he was putting me forward for 3 more scans, all growth, just to make sure he was growing OK. :)
I might doll myself up and take a nice picture of me and put it on here in a bit. :D
We need more bump pics! :D

How are you Abz hun? Sorry for hijacking your thread haha. You had a good day at work? xxxx

Ps. I'd also like to add, that my 36 week scan falls the day before I'm 37 weeks!! OMG! lol

OK and I now have officially got pregnancy brain...forgetting who's thread I'm writing on!! Sorry fatfighter hun! lol Thought I was on Abz's thread. D'oh!

ha. you can hijack my thread any time you like hon :D come on over, ha.

ff, your bump pic is so lovely :) i haven't really taken any. my mum has taken a couple. but i still think i look fat rather than pregnant, so haven't really taken any photos. i keep thinking i will do when i get a proper round bump but i think i'm going to be a B all the way through so maybe i should get snapping!!

abz xx

Lol Abbie how comes you're only getting pregnancy brain now? I had it before the 2nd line showed!!! Definitely take a bump pic. I chopped mine down coz I wasn't smiling and didn't want people to think I was miserable lol.
Aww Abz my bump is still a bit B shaped but it's not so noticeable with clothes on. Post a pic, I'm sure it'll be lovely :)

i brought the house phone to work the other day *sigh*. my brain went immediately. i mean, it's always been on the blink a bit, but a couple of weeks in my memory was sludge. it's getting worse all the time. and i've been told it doesn't recover until your baby is rather old. i'm guessing sleep deprivation plays a huge part!!

LMAO that's sooo the kind of thing I would do!
I think I'm officially turning into a yeti! I'm loving thick hair again after I lost so much on CD but does it have to grow so quickly everywhere else? I'm going to take out shares in Gilette!
I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow, dreading that and really hoping the results are OK!
And it's only 2 more sleeps til we see wimble in 4D, soooo exciting :bliss: Just hope she co-operates and doesn't get into any odd positions as both our mams are coming with us. And really, really hoping she is still a she!
2 weeks today til I see the obstetrician, I've got to come up with a convincing argument for early induction. I'm just so sick of constant pain, no sleep and not being able to do anything, I end up crying from the pain at least once a day and physio does sod all to help :( On the plus side, I had it in my head that I was 25 weeks and I'm 27 on Saturday so it's quite nice thinking it's not quite as long as I thought lol.

Thanks Abz, the scan was absolutely amazing :character00100: and if funds allow I'd recommend it 100%. I'd have another done today if I could lol.
She is indeed a girl and is my mini-me! :D She's just absolutely gorgeous and I really can't wait to meet her, hurry up and be June!
The whole experience was just fascinating and it was really weird feeling her move and seeing what she was doing in there at the same time! She's a cheeky madam, stuck her tongue out lots :p and as you'll see in the pic she's a bit rude :rolleyes:
It's lovely knowing what she looks like, makes her seem like more of a person than an entity lol. I am absolutely smitten! :heartpump:

Attachments

• BABYBOND_2.JPG
    BABYBOND_2.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 46
  • BABYBOND_9.JPG
    BABYBOND_9.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 47
  • BABYBOND_17.JPG
    BABYBOND_17.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 43
  • BABYBOND_20.JPG
    BABYBOND_20.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 44
  • BABYBOND_21.JPG
    BABYBOND_21.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 47
oh honey she's so beautiful :)

funds don't allow it for us unfortunately. but we're so close now that i don't want to spoil the surprise :) can't wait to find out what she looks like :D

Aww lovely pics, sorry to be nosey but how expensive where they? id love to have them done further down the line! xx

Thanks girls :)
Yeah ali she's a cheeky one, think I'm going to have my hands full!
I have my glucose tolerance test in the morning, ugh. i was meant ot have it last week but had severe heart burn and had to have Gaviscon instead :rolleyes:
I also have the physio tomorrow, my SPD has been so bad lately so really hoping she can do something :fingerscrossed:

good luck with the test and the physio honey. i'm all ears as i have my first one tomorrow!!

Well the GTT was vile but it's over with now - just hope the results are OK :rolleyes:
Physio was OK, she's given me a wider belt but just told me to keep on with the exercises basically. To be fair I don't think there's much else she can do, I've got crutches and would probably refuse anything else (ie; a wheelchair or walking frame) as I already feel about 80 :sigh:
Good luck with your appointment tomorrow Abz. If she offers you just the tubigrip insist on a belt (probably the wider one as your problem is mainly in the back isn't it?) Don't take no bull! ;)

Wow, your scan piccies are fab. I'm going to book mine today, hoping it will be over the easter weekend. Was excited anyway, even more so now I've seen your pics.#

Hope your GTT and physio appt go well.

thanks vickie. i'm rather annoyed that it's taken this long to get an appointment. but then i'm not immobile yet. it used to be the case that if i took it easy when i got home and laid down from then to morning i could move again pretty much normally until after work again. but now i'm still really sore when i wake up and it just gets worse throughout the day, then doesn't get better overnight... etc etc. the appointment tomorrow is supposed to just be her seeing what i need. so i'm not sure i'll even get any treatment or anything tomorrow...

Hey FF, did you choose the package that comes with the cd images and dvd. I'm trying to book mine, but don't know if the dvd is suitable or if cd images and dvd is better, difference of £60 in price.

Back