Fatkens diary

Hi Ken! Loving your diary, glad to see you're back! I'm sure this year will be your year :) Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter!

Thanks rakelnahe ! Sunday = weigh day !!!! Another week done and 4lb off again , lookin to get that second stone off by next week !!! Still not craving anything yet but I know the buttie and crisps shakes will kick in at some point !!!!! Hope I find all my minimins friends well and that you have all had a great weight loss week ! Going to make my 8 calorie jelly for desert tonight ! Xx

Well done you're doing great!

Had to weigh in a day early as taking the good lady wife out theatre and meal tonight and didn't want a late meal weighing on me first think Sunday mornin !!! Had one of those weeks this week ....... Permanently hungry but stuck to it religiously and only lost 1 lb !!!!! I know these weeks happen but still don't make you feel any better !!!!!! I hope you have all had better results than me this week !!! Good luck gang !!!!!! Xx

Cheers RR ?!! We went liverpool empire to see New Jersey nights ( frankie Valle music really ) had a feat time was fantastic show would recommend it if its on near you !! Had a couple of beers and didn't feel guilty at all !!! Back on today with beef and salad for tea !!!!

Back on track with loss again last week , 7lb loss ! Got 6 more to hit the 3 stone mark !!!! Hope you all have had great week and good losses !!!! Take care all xx

Back