Fatkens diary

Hell Ken, lovely to see you back on here! :)

Firstly i am so sorry to hear about your dad. Many of my family and inlaws have been struck with this nasty condition. I wish him well and hope he makes a good and comfortable recovery.

Wooohooooo..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!..see, i told you, good things come to those who wait! I am so pleased for you and Jen. Wishing you both a happy pregnancy..a summer baby, how exciting for you both. Make sure you look after Jen well and to both of you, get as much sleep as you can over the next 6 months!!!!! hee hee

Keep posting with updates and if and when you return to dieting mode, i wish you luck with that too! :)

Sorry to hear about your father. I hope things improve for him and that he recovers soon.

Congratulations on the pregnancy! SO pleased for you both.

Good luck with SW again!

Congratulations on the baby news Ken. Sorry to hear about your dad but wish him well through the recovery process. Life has a habit of distracting us from the weight loss process but we just need to keep working at it. Hope to see you posting again soon.

See you managed to salvage a point today.

Good to have you back around mate.

So sorry to hear about your Dad, my step dad was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago but he is still doing well to this day, hope it goes well for him and you.

Massive congrats on the news of a little one on the way, you must be made up.

Oh don't be cruel and bring him/her up a blue you know it makes sence :D

Thanks to all of you for the lovely messages !!! They are really appreciated and it's nice to know the support is always on here ..... And not just for weight loss !!!! I quick update on dad ......... He's doin ok but the doctors more worried at the moment regarding his lung as 1 had collapsed but I believe that this can happen with kidney removal . His wound is feeling well and if his lung capacity improves he could be home in a few days then it's just the rehabilitation. . I'm well and truly back on my diet and had a lovely Sw quiche ......mushroom, onion and peppers , made by my own fair hands too !!!! Forgot how nice some of the recipies are !!!! Will do my weigh in on sat and updates ticker !!! Thanks again all for your kind words. Xx

Good to hear you are well and truely back on board wit the food, and more importantly your dad gets home and starts recovering.

Hi all !!!!!! Took the plunge and jumped back in the scales .............. 11lb on since all went pear shaped 2 1/2 months ago !!!!!! .................. Oh well just have to get my arse in gear and shift it again . Had a good week though with no cheating , can't start my exercise routeen yet unfortunately as jen and I where in a bit of crash a week ago and my back and neck are still very tender . My new mission is to get to 16st by the time the baby arrives in August !!!!!! That's 50lb in 28 weeks ......... Gotta be do'able !!!!!!!!!!! Have a great week everyone !!!!!!

11 pound not the end of the world, will soon be off, have a good weekend mate.

Sorry to hear about the crash ken, hope you are both okay..or rather you are 'all' okay! Ouch back pain is very uncomfortable.

11lbs in 10ish weeks is only approx a lb a week, so not bad at all..you'll soon get those pesky pounds off and your 50lb goal is very achievable..good luck and have a good week ahead :)

RainbowRose said:
Sorry to hear about the crash ken, hope you are both okay..or rather you are 'all' okay! Ouch back pain is very uncomfortable.

11lbs in 10ish weeks is only approx a lb a week, so not bad at all..you'll soon get those pesky pounds off and your 50lb goal is very achievable..good luck and have a good week ahead :)

Cheers RR !!!!! We are all doin ok it wasn't to bad but unfortunately nowadays I'm starting to feel any little ache or strains ! It's odd , didn't feeling on the day it was the following day it all started ! Thanks for your support matey !! X

Would of been better not losing to the mancs but we planned terrible and got what we deserved.

Have a good one.

Hiya all and I hope I find you well !!!!!! Things and diet goin ok but not getting on the scales yet .... I'm gonna try for every 3 - 4 weeks ..... I'm the type that reacts to bigger losses so giving it a few weeks between weigh ins I think will keep me goin a bit better !!!! Jens doing well and her stress levels have come down a bit . The bump is starting to show now . We are going for a scan on Friday to determine the sex of the baby.....can't wait ! Dad is doing ok but his wound still looks v painful and he's got pains in his back where he has been over compensating his posture/ walk do to the pain , definately long road to recovery !!! May weigh in next weekend but if I've got will power may even leave it another week ! Have a great weekend everyone , best wishes xx

Good to hear things are going well apart from dad in pain, well done on having the willpower to not weigh in often, I used to be able to stick to once a week but get on quite regular in the week as well now.

hi all and hope to find you and yours all doing well !! been sticking to my diet well and not cheated ,lost 2lb this week (4lb now since i got back on track) but will be having a little cheat next weekend as its my bday ( dreaded 40th ) wont be going to mad just a meal out (probably a healthy option) but jens making her very less healthy and cheese stuffed lasagne on friday !!!!!
jens bump is starting to show now at 4 1/2 months and we are getting excited with all the planning. jen had a 16 week sexing scan and we are having a little girl !!!!!!!!!!! have put a picture in my album.
dads definately getting back to his old self but it will definately gonna take him some months yet getting back to full mobility.

have a great weekend everyone and the best of luck with next weeks weigh in !!!!!!!!

Well done on melting those lbs ken, keep up the good work!

Awww congrats..a little girl, how lovely and exciting too! I bet she'll be spoiled, a proper daddy's girl :)

Hope your dad improves on the journey to good health, he'll be looking forward to his new grandaughter too, it will give him something to focus on!

happy birthday when it comes..woohooo big 4 0!!!..enjoy it Ken..life really does begin at 40! I 'made' my hubby a first time daddy when he was 41! :)

Enjoy your week ahead, keep on track and come back soon with another good result!

Whoop well done on the loss and happy birthday in advance!!

Aww a little girl!! That's going to be so much fun and excitement especially with buying cute little clothes!!!

Also hope your dad's health improves and he has a successful recovery.

RainbowRose said:
Well done on melting those lbs ken, keep up the good work!

Awww congrats..a little girl, how lovely and exciting too! I bet she'll be spoiled, a proper daddy's girl :)

Hope your dad improves on the journey to good health, he'll be looking forward to his new grandaughter too, it will give him something to focus on!

happy birthday when it comes..woohooo big 4 0!!!..enjoy it Ken..life really does begin at 40! I 'made' my hubby a first time daddy when he was 41! :)

Enjoy your week ahead, keep on track and come back soon with another good result!

Thanks for the kind words rr !!! I really do appreciate them ..... As always ! Have a great week and will catch up with you at the weekend !!!!! Kx

Aymz said:
Whoop well done on the loss and happy birthday in advance!!

Aww a little girl!! That's going to be so much fun and excitement especially with buying cute little clothes!!!

Also hope your dad's health improves and he has a successful recovery.

Thanks for your kind words aymz !!!! Hope you have a good week matey, take care !! K x

Back