Fatkens diary

fatken

Hi all . Been back on Sw since sat 10th and been posting on newbie section . Thought I would start a diary so people could see what's happening and chip in with any extra hints and tips . First done Sw back in 2004 to great success that saw me lose 8st which I did keep off fir about 3-4 years but unfortunately for last 3 years the weight has piled back on and in total have gained 7 st in that time !!!!!! Enough is enough and I'm now determined to do it again !!!!!!!! Starting weight - 20st 10 and waist 46-48 !!!!! Shocking !!!!!! My end target is ..... 14st and 36 waist !!!!!!!!! Bring it on !!

Hiya :) I must admit to having managed to put almost all of my 9 stone loss on too
All the best for this time around :)

The same applies to you guys !! If we've done it before we can do it again ....plus ....we can learn from our mistakes and never put it back on !!!!!! Next week I will start putting on my food and exercise in my diary , so would appreciate any tips to improve ! Big first way in on sat mornin will post that too !!!!!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :) It will keep you focused by posting everything on here..onwards and downwards :)

(I notice you are from liverpool. I like liverpudlians/scousers so much...I married one! :) )

Have a good weekend!

Best of luck with your WI tomorrow.

Hello Ken, good luck on the weight lose journey, I have full confidence in you to lose it again.

me too!!!! im from just across the mersey (wirral) originally but met my wife whos a proper scouser 5years ago and the rest is history !!!!!!! im gonna be posting all my results on here i think it will keep me goin as i cant publically fail !!!!!!! ive chosen a saturday for weigh in day as i could have a celebratory lager at the football if ive lost. so will be weighin myself in a mo .........fingers crossed !!!! ive only done 5 days this week because of my sat w/in .

Good luck!
I'm sure u will do fine!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Never mind the WI Ken let's get down to the nitty gritty here........are you red or blue? lol

If the answer is blue I may never return. lol used to have a blue OH and me being a Red supporter it was never going to work.

I'm sure your WI will be fine you men seem to drop the weight faster than us women. Good luck.

just completed my first body test ( using wii fit body test to weigh myself and dom my bmi )after 5 days ive lost 8lb ........ fairly pleased although i know there will be some fluid loss . its a decent start though and ive got full weeks from now on !!!!! im gonna set myself i mini target for next week ..........im going for 7lb as im starting my workout regime later ......im doing 30 mins on bike and a 15minute programme on free weights . oh well thats week 1 done and it wasnt to bad. im just waiting fir a couple of sw recipe books to arrive and i can get a bit more variation on my meals. not really missing any foods yet but got the match later and its gonna be tough not to have a beer !!!!!!!!!! as long as the blues win i will be happy. thanks guys for your good wishes , lets keep supporting eachother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will get there . ken

hi tranquility , im from liverpool so the answer to the most important question in the world is .................... IM A MASSIVE BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! season ticket holder as is jen . i do agree with you it would never have worked out if jen was a red ( kidding !!!)...thats the way it is ! hope youve moved on and happier for it . ive started a new thread for football slimmers if ye wanna check it out some time ,thought it would be good for slimming and footy banter !!!! hope you continue aswell as you have done so far on your weight loss !!! youve done great. ken

VERY well done ken, what a good start, 8lb is very motivational :)...now onto week 2 :D

Hope you enjoy the match and find a wee 'less calorific' drink afterwards :)

Here's to another successful day for you and hope you are your wife have a lovely weekend :)

Thanks rainbowrose !!!! Hope you enjoy your weekend too !!!!! No I'm going tea total for a while that maybe more torture than the diet !!! He he !!!!! Cheers !!!

Congrats on the loss, and commiserations on supporting the wrong team ;)

i know, im punching well above my weight with jen !!!! :happy036: im v lucky !!! just wanna be v lucky + SLIM AGAIN !!!! typical man eh wantin everythin !!!!!!!

Back